Finished Murder V: The Fifth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 1 Ends 6/17/10 7AM PDT (An RPG)

shadoworganoid said:
"Hmm.... For all the reasons stated, I think it may be Shaymin. Next death and it will be easier to tell, but non the less its shaymin I think." Said Luxray with his attention focused on Shaymin.

VOTE: Shaymin

Can you back this up with evidence.

or you could be desiving us and maybe even working with him as his helper, who knows but ill stick with my vote.

This is current evidence against Shaymin, which is too stretched, honestly.

And if you were reading, Snorchu was the first to point it out:

Snorchu said:
I dunno... I do see the logic in MSE's theory, but I'm still suspicious about Froslass. Plus the note's writing style is nowhere near that of Charidude. Proof:

charidude said:
shaymin.png

Okay sorry for that mistake. Here's my character plus the picture. (It's shaymin if you can't tell.)
Charidude, as you can see, has noteworthy spelling and grammar (except for capitalizing Shaymin). Hatman, on the other hand, types here as he would in a TXT or IM. So either my hunch is correct, or MSE's hunch is correct and Charidude just changed his writing style to throw us off. There's also a large possibility that neither of us is correct, but Hatman's writing style and Charidude's character are the only two leads we have so far. I think I'm going to act on the Hatman lead.

7Lucario7Master7 said:
eh, fine, I guess it makes sense, but just watch someone who got one vote on them get taken out.

That's exactly how Joeypals!! won in murder 3.:p

mammaluigi said:
Can you back this up with evidence.

"Evidence HAS been stated. Regardless of its details or how likely it may be, there has been evidence stated. And as I even said, the use of the word "Flare" in the clue seems a little odd in my opinion."

sillykyle! said:
That's exactly how Joeypals!! won in murder 3.:p

Most of the time the majority wins the random pick.
About 10 hours left in the day.

..Reshiram wonders on the sky waiting for the death to come

everyone put your votes in now, even if your not sure just at least put something, i think hatman and shaymin are the 2 most voted people right now.

I see joeypals being the first one killed by the killer, and if the killer isn't new to the game he will prob go after everyone who he knows are good players.

Yay, now I don't have over 9000 votes anymore :p.
On the other hand, Why are you voting for Shaymin? There is more evidence on Bastiodon, but if you wanna stick with Shaymin, be my guest. And about the TXT speak, I don't really text much, but I am on PB chat a lot.

My suspicious are now going to another place

UNVOTE : SHAYMIN
VOTE : FROSLASS

can someone tally the vote...

FTLOG WHY IS EVERYONE VOTING FER ME!?

As of now:

Zorua: 1
Bastiodon: 2 (Nod3)
Lucario: 1 (7Lucario7Master7)
Froslass: 6 (Hatman)
Shaymin: 3 (charidude)

The voters are:
Snorchu
Zyflair
42 chocolate
7Lucario7Master7
sillykyle!
Hatman
Joeypals!!
mammaluigi
MSE
red blastoise
PMJ
paddy185
shadoworganoid

Nod3 said:
FTLOG WHY IS EVERYONE VOTING FER ME!?

That whole thing was sparked by Joeypals!! a few pages back, when he commented on your method of registration, quoted below:

"Bastiodon. NAO! OR FEEL MY WRATH!"

Not to mention that you posted right after Flare (Rampardos, Bastiodon's counterpart), and the note says "See my rage Flare". This is Joeypals!!'s argument. However, I don't agree with this logic myself.

Also, just to avert any confusion as to who I picked in this game, I picked Hihidaruma, the thing on Pokebeach's home page that looks like the product of Heatran and a gorilla.

The people angered over the death of Empoleon, went to kill someone argueing over everyone suddenly someone shot a bullet at Bastidon, hitting him in his weakest point killing him to the CoG. Basidon, was one of the suspects of the day, so the kill they believed was the right one. Little did they know it wasn't

Begin Night 1

No CoG
But Murderer.

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Night 1 Ends 6/19/10 7:30AM PDT (An RPG)

"This is why I didn't vote....an innocent person just died....HAPPY?"

forte, you should know this is the night, warning.

Dang the winner of Murder I, posts during the night, wow.

Well I guess we can wait for day 2 clue but has anyone thought of Reshiram? I mean my wrath will FLARE. Reshiram's pokedex says it burns everything around it. UNFAMILIAR it is from the fifth generation and is not from the fourth like most. Also little is known about it compared to other pokemon. Don't stand a GHOST of a chance. It appearence to me is quite ghostly. It is glowing white and has wavy lines coming out. The picture submitted is even more ghostly looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back