Finished Murder II: Council of Legends: The Game has Ended, LATIOS WINS, Murder III Host announced! [Sponsere

What time zone should I use?

• Mountain Time (GMT -7)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder II: Council of Legends: Day 5 Ends at midnight 4-7 [Sponsered by Team Elements]

Vote Count:
3 TSL
1 Ice
1 fortegoddx

They ambled to Arceus. "We will kill Raikou they said"
"Fine"
Arceus used Judgment
"You fools, you have again killed another innocent! I should kill you all on the spot, right now!"
"Please do not"
There are only 7 seven of you left, con you get the murderer in the next day, _____, who do you kill?

Clue: XD G o D

RE: Murder II: Council of Legends: Night 5 Ends at 9am 4-11 [Sponsered by Team Elements]

The murderer was snooping around. Deciding who to kill. his enemies and people who have nothing on him. Then he new the answer of the kill. He tip toed into the room
Tip
Tap

The ground creeked.
The murderer grabbed his a dagger, he stabbed, the murderer had killed someone.
He left a note:

Your beloved Entei has been killed, and BTW I am a jumper!
-M

RE: Murder II: Council of Legends: Day 6 Ends at 6pm 4-13 [Sponsered by Team Elements]

okay, so either the murderer was smart or he/she highlighted my previous post with a quote in it.

what could -M and XD G o D mean?

RE: Murder II: Council of Legends: Day 6 Ends at 6pm 4-13 [Sponsered by Team Elements]

Just one thing: Why would the legendaries SLEEP when there is a murderer, and how can you kill a legendary with a dagger?

They just do.

because actual weapons greater than imagination?

Make the murderer use a move... it would also give us another clue. You should at least say that, "The victim was killed by a (insert type) type move."

but wouldnt that really give it away? or maybe the murderer could get another pokemon to kill them :O

also their using actual weapons not moves

Some pokemon could use every move (like mew) and some legendaries can learn a lot of moves. Anyways, I'm bored of this game. I might quit if it doesn't get any better.

DON'T SAY IT....

Guys, It's NOT JIRACHI. Whoever the murderer is, they want to frame jirachi.
Also, I don't think that the murderer would quit. Having that in mind, VOTE: Sonicyellow

how did i know that if i didnt die tonight i would be voted by some n00b? meh...

listen, in no game im in like this (except for that one on serebii) was i put as the murderer/on an evil group. I actually enjoy playing this game. If you vote me off now, yet another innocent person will die. I am aware that this line has been used before by "evil" poeple, but this is the truth. As of proof, I have none, other than the fact only one of the pieces of evidence points toward me.

well since i wasn't killed there's really no way of telling (that i can think of)

ooc: Im getting bored too. All this random pointless guessing. The clues are totally random. And we are judging "ooc" posts as well. You guys will never find the real murderer.

"At this rate the murder will never be found."

The last clues I gave were extremely easy, Ive had people asking me who it was all game but someone actually got it right.

Someone Outside of the Game on you Players said:
I know, I'm mad at their ignorance and stupidity at the moment. :mad:

EDIT: Agreeing with forte

"Forget logic..."
Vote: Sonicyellow

heh. more n00bs. I would say go ahead and kill me, but i actually want to play this game.

"We'll see if your still alive or not."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back