Finished Murder II: Council of Legends: The Game has Ended, LATIOS WINS, Murder III Host announced! [Sponsere

What time zone should I use?

• Mountain Time (GMT -7)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder II: Council of Legends: The Game has Ended, LATIOS WINS, Murder III Host announced! [Sponsered by Team Elemen

That is a fail on our part.

RE: Murder II: Council of Legends: The Game has Ended, LATIOS WINS, Murder III Host announced! [Sponsered by Team Elemen

@42: ....you...genius :O

anyway, when should we expect the next game?

Finally, the murderer has been caught! I have been on the sidelines the whole time! Personally, you guys played a little, umm, stupidly, as it became obvious as soon as it seemed like Regigigas was no longer the murderer. I then realized who it was soon after, so this could have ended earlier if you kept me, I'm afraid.

Yeaahh, all the other clues I didn't quite understand, but as soon as I saw the initials I cried when you guys didn't think of XD.

Anyways, I'll be trying (and probably failing) to participate in the next one. Whooooo! 42, wanna PM me when sign-ups are available?

42C is running it? This should be a blast, especially if Fawful is involved. (Doubt it, but still) I am SO hoping I can be a Jolteon, especially saying I screwed up in my initial post. Well, only time will tell when 42C puts it up. As a suggestion, maybe put it in a mall set up for Christmas?

Joeypals!! said:
42C is running it? This should be a blast, especially if Fawful is involved. (Doubt it, but still) I am SO hoping I can be a Jolteon, especially saying I screwed up in my initial post. Well, only time will tell when 42C puts it up. As a suggestion, maybe put it in a mall set up for Christmas?

Sorry Joey, Jolteon will not be available in Murder III, perhaps Murder IV?
I already have the thread ready, so it'll probably be posted in a little bit.

Aww... okay. Maybe my next choice...

Thread is up, so those (such as Crystal) who are online right now and want to join can do so.
As you can see, it's underwater, so you have to be a water Pokémon.
And....
Make sure you check the rules, I'm doing things a little differently, but it'll still be familiar.

I don't want this joke to appear on the new thread, so I'm posting it here:

so i herd u liek meh

Sorry, for posting, but Guy, can you explain the clues because I am confused.

RE: Murder II: Council of Legends: The Game has Ended, LATIOS WINS, Murder III Host a

Joeypals!! said:
Finally, the murderer has been caught! I have been on the sidelines the whole time! Personally, you guys played a little, umm, stupidly, as it became obvious as soon as it seemed like Regigigas was no longer the murderer. I then realized who it was soon after, so this could have ended earlier if you kept me, I'm afraid.
You ever thought that I was the murderer? CURSE YOU

Ill got through and get the clues and explain everything, and edit this post with it this afternoon afterschool.

Clues and there explanations.

Page 6: B: I can't remember why I gave the B
Page 7: Vulpix: Soulsilver Version Exclusive
Page 7: S-R: SilverR
Page 11: x-4800+100=198; Flare’s birthday
Page 11: 40 and 70; Levels to catch Lugia in Game
Page 11: MY originality: 112199; Release Date of G/S in Japan
Page 12: L16V: Born on Light Venasaur’s 16th Birthday
Page 13: 3rd. N. R.: 3rd Gen Navel Rock.
Page 13: 4th W. I.: 4th Gen. Whirl Islands
Page 13: XD G o D: XD Gale of Darkness
Page 13: Your beloved Entei has been killed, and BTW I am a jumper! –M: A good Pokethon Jump stat.
Page 14: Along with Vulpix one of my friends is Delibird!: Sousilver Version Exclusive
Page 14: Story: Surf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back