Finished Murder II: Council of Legends: The Game has Ended, LATIOS WINS, Murder III Host announced! [Sponsere

What time zone should I use?

• Mountain Time (GMT -7)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGuy

Member since '09
Murder II: Council of Legends
A Sequel to "Murder I: The Mansion"

Introduction
"QUIET!" Arceus shouted, and everyone in the conference room was immediately silent. "What is it, Mewtwo?"
"I sense a presence, master. There's someone at the door." Mewtwo said in a dull tone.
"Regirock, take care of that." Arceus ordered Regirock, who was closest to the door.

On the other side of the door, a completely wet Celebi and a flustered Jirachi were talking hurriedly.
"Oh, why did we have to be late to this meeting? Why?" Jirachi complained.
"It's so not fair! It's not our fault I fell in the lake! He'll punish us anyways! He doesn't even care-"
The door flung open. Regirock was standing there, towering above both Jirachi and Celebi.
"Master, It's Celebi. And Jirachi. They are late." Regirock obediently told Arceus.
"Regirock, I already know that. Do you think I do not know how to tell time when I am the one who created the universe?" Arceus said indignantly.
"Master, no, I-"
"Don't say anything. Jirachi and Celebi, you know what happens when you are late." Arceus said snidely, pointing to the corner of the room. With a sigh, Celebi and Jirachi floated to the corner and sat down on the floor.
"Now that we are in full attendance, the meeting-"
"Master, wait. We are still missing one." Cresselia said calmly.
"Who... Ah, Rayquaza. I wonder where he's gone off to." Suddenly, a Mudkip entered the door.
“Master, Master!” it cried.
“What do you want, you insignificant piece of garbage?” Arceus asked snobbishly.
“I found Rayquaza. He has been... killed,” the Mudkip concluded.
“What!?" Arceus yelled, "This is an outrage! We must find the killer.”
“Master... the murderer is... among us,” Mewtwo said.
Everyone looked around, anxious and nervous.

From 42 chocolate's Fanfic

Hall of Fame
fortegoddx Game

Rules
This game is very simple. 20 people sign up and will role play themselves being with a murderer and such. (if you are going to join this game you MUST be active and you MUST role play!) I will at random PM one of the people and they will be known as the murderer. Then with in 72 hours they must PM me another person in the game and tell me that they are dead. They can leave instructions on how they want to person to die if they wish. After someone is killed everybody will post a vote and I will randomly pick a vote from someone and that is who will die

Once you are dead you must not talk to people about this game and about who the murderer is, because that would cause the game to fail.

The murderer is at any time in the game able to choose an accomplice (They will do this by PM) who is then also able to kill people and bring the total killings up to double! But the accomplice also has the choice to turn in the murderer at any time and get them killed, thus having everybody alive win the game. However, if the accomplice accepts they could also be killed by the murderer at any time! So watch out! If the killer is murdered and the accomplice is still alive they can choose to resign and take the alive points or become the real murderer

Do NOT talk to others via PM, email or anything else about this game

Do NOT edit posts

No duplicate pokemon

So we can tell what you are talking about at the beginning of your post in parenthesis
"IN" = In character
"OoC" = Out of character

If you break these rules you will be mod killed!

To sign up just put your name on this list and make a Role Playing post saying what you think about the murder of Rayquaza.

Players:
1. Snorchu
2irzq0.jpg

2. sonicyellow
e8jur8.jpg

3. Richkid50000
2vbv8tv.jpg

4. Ice Espeon
1e2a6o.jpg

5. JoeyPals!!
2h7gkki.png

6. 42 Chocolate
9ql08n.png

7. sillykyle!
33le6hc.png

8. coolkidmaster555
2444q6t.png

9. shadoworganoid
2i9gtb6.gif

10. Flare
wjt9oy.jpg

11. Fortegoddx
2i8kaz4.png

12. Shoyru1444
14uevlf.png

13. Twilight Shaymin Lvr
1jk8qw.jpg

14. The Pokemon Professer
15. Tristan
335h1lv.jpg

16. mammaluigi
ok8rj7.jpg

17. redblastoise
66bss5.png

Replacements:

Where are our viewers from?

Create your own visitor map!

RE: Murder II: Council of Legends

IN :Landmin(me): This is an outrage! I blame Celebi and Jirachi. They were late. Where did this murder happen?

OoC: i hope that was okay. im completely new to this murder game. thought id try it out though. could it be this picture?

tn_shaymin_campo_flores.jpg

RE: Murder II: Council of Legends

I'll be Entei.

The master of the sky, Rayquaza, has died? Who could have commited such a stupid crime? The beast of the sky controls the weather. Without him, there will be rain, thunder and lightning plaging the land. There will be no control. Pokémon will side and attack each other. The world will decend into chaos. Why would a Pokémon do this? Especially among the Council of Legends. Could it be Kyogre or Groudon? They could have decided that they do not want to live in the shadow of Rayquaza.

EDIT: Guy, can you use the new Ken Sugimori Art instead?

RE: Murder II: Council of Legends 16 spots remain!

Could you send the art to me?

Joeypals!! said:
Sign me up! I'll be no other than... Jolteon!
In: "Who could kill such a high-powered pokemon like Rayquaza, honestly? He controls the weather! Now, Groudon and Kyogre are fighting over if it should be sunny or rainy constantly! I need to find justice in some way... be finding this atrocious murderer!"
OoC: Was that good enough? Here's the picture.
images

Shows off Jolteon's soft side, no?

Did you read the thread Joey?

darkrai.png

Darkrai looked around carefully, and knew at once who he suspected. However, he kept his lips sealed, and announced to the group,
"To solve this, I need to see Rayquaza's body."​

I did, I just accidentally missed the list of pokemon. I'll pick again though.
Dialga!
In: "This is just great... who in their right mind would murder Rayquaza, honestly? Now, thanks to this evil person, the weather is going out of whack and causing me to lose control of myself! When it's supposed to be sunny, it's rainy and vice versa!"
OoC: Better? Here's the pic:
180px-SSBBSpearPillarDialga.png

RE: Murder II: Council of Legends 12 spots remain!

I'm back early!

celebi.jpg

could you change my pic to that please? thanks :)

Celebi: Sorry about that guys, I fell into a lake of all things >,> Who could have killed Rayquaza!?

SY, I cant see and will not use deviantart images.

If you saved it to some other site it would be fine though

its not deviant art, heres a link:

http://pikachuandpals.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/celebi.jpg

thats not even close to deviantart and i can see it fine. click the link to it.

I cant see that picture either, could you save on tinypic or imageshack?

11uwc52.png

from Ice Espeon

These are just a few pictures from Rayquaza's Funeral

2pt1o4j.png

Rayquaza at Birth

2m3fevk.jpg

Rayquaza as a teen

2pq4bxx.jpg

Rayquaza as an adult

The funeral was sad. Most cried, but one pokemon, he smiled the whole time and he waited for the real fun to begin.

I would love to play again, but can't stay active so good luck to all those.

ooc: Im so joining this.

As.....Latios!

IC: "I find it hard to beleive that Rayquaza could be defeated. We dragons are more powerful then most."

fortegoddx said:
I would love to play again, but can't stay active so good luck to all those.

Play anyway, Id make an exception to last games winnner!!

I'll sign up as.... Lugia!

Max_Lugia_by_Muk100.jpg

Buff Lugia :D

OoC: Kssh, if any of you actually read my old fic, you'd see what Rayquaza was really like. ;P

But, of course, this is a different story, I guess... or is it? ._.

Also, why is Arceus unavailable?

In:
Darkrai bursted into the funeral, demanding to see Rayquaza's body. Unfortunately, it was too late. The coffin had been buried deep beneath the ground. Now, all the Legends could use to find the murderer were small clues.

RE: Murder II: Council of Legends 10 spots remain!

Arceus leads
Mewtwo told that the murderer was within the group

So both are unavalible

Your fic, i put a link, if they wanted to read

One more pic:

33ekids.jpg

As you can see why I always request things from Celedon Mart..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back