Finished Murder II: Council of Legends: The Game has Ended, LATIOS WINS, Murder III Host announced! [Sponsere

What time zone should I use?

• Mountain Time (GMT -7)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder II: Council of Legends: Day 5 Ends at midnight 4-7 [Sponsered by Team Elements]

fortegoddx said:
Vote: Ice Espeon
"Someone has been making quick decisions."

Why vote for me?

The evidence is stacked against TSL. Read 42c's post and my previous posts

RE: Murder II: Council of Legends: Day 5 Ends at midnight 4-7 [Sponsered by Team Elements]

"I'm just saying your quick to blame someone else."

I have been suspicious the whole game. I have decided to vote because TSL is our only lead.

This is the first vote I have made in this game.

And you are quick to decisions, not me.

"Well my vote isn't changing."

You know, you are making yourself suspicious now.

"I realize this, and you can vote me off if you like. But the murder will live."

Guy89 Wrote:
Tristan Wrote:
I would like to point out that fact that...

I DID NOT DIE!!

If you were not so lazy you might go back and see Gee

42 had more votes then I he had 2 one from me and one from Fortogodex

then before the day ended the vote count was this

2 42 Choc
1 Tristan
1 Fortogodex

I did not post because I did not want to make you look not so smart but

Sorry for sounding rude but

Thanks,

T
It is the randomness at the end of the day, you were chosen.

Why is it not the votes of the players if it is not and you just screwed up and trying to cover it up you can just say that. But if it is randomness then this game might be more dumb then I thought. It's like a crippled were wolf.

T (I migt post this PM BTW)

This is a nice PM that makes this game more dumb then you relize I was not suposed to be voted of it was 42 but IDC if I am not alowed to play in the next game lol

T

To answer you Tristan,

Guy89 said:
After someone is killed everybody will post a vote and I will randomly pick a vote from someone and that is who will die

Once you are dead you must not talk to people about this game and about who the murderer is, because that would cause the game to fail.

And he didn't edit it in.

Vote Count:
1 TSL
1 Ice

Lugia walked up to Entei and Jirachi and put his wings around them in a friendly ways. "Just relax, OK? No need to start a fight," he said.

Vote: TSL

"I must say this now...if I die tonight...it is Ice..."

You're already nervous, are you? But there is a shred of evidence going your way...

If you're the murderer, and you die, it won't matter whom you accuse.

Still, that could be a purposeful defense... I think that it is rather suspicious...

OOC because this is completely out of character:

sonicyellow said:
If he doesn't die today and I get killed during the night, then the murderer is...
not
Jirachi.

Shoyru1444 said:
You're already nervous, are you? But there is a shred of evidence going your way...

If you're the murderer, and you die, it won't matter whom you accuse.

Still, that could be a purposeful defense... I think that it is rather suspicious...

"You guys can kill me if you like, but another will die then. And I meant if I was murdered by the murderer"

What evidence do you have against me?

None.

There is alot of evidence stacking up against TSL.

It is actually more strange for you to vote for me with no evidence than for me to vote for TSL who is our prime suspect at the moment.

Also, notice how I don't change my vote to kill you. I do not wish to harm you. I only want to catch the one who has taken the blood of our allies.

There is also a possibility that you are the accomplice who is defending your master.

If you kill me, that will be your choice, but I will say this once:

I am not the murderer.

"And I say this. I'm not the murder. Point is we are all trying to prove that we aren't the murder...and how do you know about accomplices? What made you say that?"

Well, i'm back and i find all this? looking at the situation,
VOTE:fortegoddx

im gonna have to say

Vote: TSL

Going nowhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back