Wi-Fi Trades MtheW's Trade Thread: not trading atm

RE: MtheW's MyPlayer Thread (Pent Flawless Larvitar and Axew)

The only thing is, is that the Dratini is still stuck in my White 2. If your either okay with the following options, we can still trade in a reasonable amount of time.

1. We wait till Bank/Transfer is active, and trade then

2. I trade you the Dratini via Gen 5, and you trade me the Axew via Gen 6, therefore technically completing the trade. However you would still need to wait for Bank/Transfer to obviously transfer it over.

And yes, in answer to your question. HAF Dratini (Hidden Ability Female)

Super Sonic: If I can find my white version, I think that will work out fine.
KoN: My larvitar are Jolly for the most part, and none are adamant. I will check your thread, but the vulpix might work.

I'd also like to know if you have pent flawless with their HA.
If any do, be most interested in getting one of those.

I'll be available all night after 5pm today so we can trade tonight hopefully? I've added your FC :)

4 IV Scyther for 4 IV Larvitar?

MtheW said:
Dialkia198: Yes some of them do, but i'm not sure if any of the really good ones do. I will check for you by tomorrow sometime and update this post.

Whether or not they have good IVs and natures doesn't particularly matter- I just want the ability.

Thirsty: That sounds great! hopefully we can do that tonight if you are available.
KoN: I don't think they do but I might be able to breed one with it, I will check later today.
Freedomeon: Sweet, I'll add your fc around 5 today then and then we can trade.
Dialkia: I have several larvitar with sand veil. What is your offer?

MtheW said:
Thirsty: That sounds great! hopefully we can do that tonight if you are available.
KoN: I don't think they do but I might be able to breed one with it, I will check later today.
Freedomeon: Sweet, I'll add your fc around 5 today then and then we can trade.

I meant GMT, just finishing EVing for a battle and then i'll be available :)

Super Sonic and Thirsty, we still need to trade and I am ready to go, so please let me know when you are. Thanks!

MtheW said:

You want foreign male pokemon with egg groups other than Field, right? I have a Japanese male Clauncher, Scyther, and Goomy, as well as a French male Gible. Would any of those interest you?

RE: MtheW's Trade Thread (Pent Flawless Larvitar, Axew, Magikarp)

Yeah the Japanese clauncher will work, if you're available today I would love to get this done this evening.

Bump, still need to trade with Thirsty. Just give me a time you will be available in the next few days so I can plan ahead a bit, it seems like we are never on at the same time. Thanks!

You never got back to me on that pent HA Larvitar. :(
Still interested if you have one to trade.

Bumping this for the first time in a while. Will trade Ponyta for anything in the list of shinies I want, but really looking for shiny snubbull.

Edit: Will only trade the Ponyta for a Shiny Snubbull I have decided. Must be nicknameable as well, I will nickname the Ponyta whatever you want.

RE: MtheW's Trade Thread

Bump, I need a shiny Snubbull still, willing to trade anything or multiples of anything, same goes for a shiny Growlithe. Thanks! If I don't have something you want listed, just ask for it (except shinies, I can't get those easily haha).

RE: MtheW's Trade Thread: Need Shiny Snubbull

Hello! I noticed you want a 3IV or more Growlithe. Just as it happens, I have a 5IV Growlithe that has perfect IVs into everything but Sp.Atk, Adamant and knows Close Combat. If it ain't no trouble, can you get a 5IV Adamant Axew that knows Iron Tail? Better yet, Do you have X? If you can find a HA Aron then breed it with at least 3 IVs in anything but Sp.atk, I'll take that instead of the Axew.

Does this sound good?

If you still are offering the shiny ponyta. I can give a shiny garbodor.

The shiny Ponyta is only for a shiny Snubbull, because I have grown quite attached to it, but I absolutely need a Snubbull.

Also, DarkPhoenix, I'm sorry, I need to take that off of my wants, I already have a Growlithe. My bad, man.

Back