Pokemon Red and Blue!

don()shinobi said:
GruntildaKazooie.gif

The most overrated Pokemon?
I'll tell you what's true!
The original 151 from
Pokemon Red and Blue!

that was awesome.
Charizard, Pikachu, and just about every legendary.

don()shinobi said:
The most overrated Pokemon?
I'll tell you what's true!
The original 151 from
Pokemon Red and Blue!
Right, because Dragonite and Mewtwo are near the top of their tiers for no other reason than being over-rated.
Shall I go on?

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Right, because Dragonite and Mewtwo are near the top of their tiers for no other reason than being over-rated.
Shall I go on?
He doesn't mean overrated in play, he means the public opinion. And I have to agree.

Zmaster Y said:
I have to agree with it being Arceus. Anyone who started playing with the Gen 4 games think Arceus is the best because he is the "God Pokemon". But any smart person can take Arceus out with a Lv. 1 Rattata if they use the right moves and items.
I can take anything out with a level 1 Rattata.
But seriously, its Charizard.

Amoonguss. That is all.

It's not Arceus. It's not good because it's "the god pokemon". It's good because its base 120's accross the board, it can be any type it wants, can use any setup move it wants, and has a signature move that hits like a truck. Not to mention I will just Will o Wisp your Rattatta, meaning you don't get to use your silly Endeavour + Quick Attack strategy. And that's assuming I'm not a Ghost type, or the Normal type which uses Extremespeed.

One Approved said:
Amoonguss. That is all.

It's not Arceus. It's not good because it's "the god pokemon". It's good because its base 120's accross the board, it can be any type it wants, can use any setup move it wants, and has a signature move that hits like a truck. Not to mention I will just Will o Wisp your Rattatta, meaning you don't get to use your silly Endeavour + Quick Attack strategy. And that's assuming I'm not a Ghost type, or the Normal type which uses Extremespeed.

Huh I guess you're right. I didn't think about that. He does have the highest overall base stats, so I
guess he is very powerful.

Spidy said:
Blissey, sure its got about a billion sp def and hp, but that all its got going for it, it defence is so bad that i don't really see how it can actually stall unless someone is dumb enough to fill a team with special sweepers.

Yeah, Blissey should have base 200 attack as well, I mean otherwise how will it break through a team's physical walls? :(

./sarcasm

Depends on your definition of "overrated." As far as Pokemon in general goes, Pikachu and Charizard seem to be the ones n00bs adore. In competitive VG, I'd have to say Amoonguss (in Gen 4, Electivire).

The Fire Wyrm said:
I can take anything out with a level 1 Rattata.
Gengar accepts your challenge!

Teal said:
He doesn't mean overrated in play, he means the public opinion. And I have to agree.
Public opinion? Pfft, who cares about that anymore? They're uninformed; their opinions mean nothing.

Magitac said:
ditto :0 because it's just a blob of jelly and it copies you :p

can't tell if troll or someone who has no idea what overrated means.

Kam said:
I never understood why Absol was so popular.

I didn't even know that was a pokemon until now, no joke.

MonsterHunter909 said:
Pretty much every single legendary is overrated. Personally I consider them cheating. Nowadays every kid wants to battle you with their newly captured Zerkom, and I destroy with my Hydrgion.

Because Regi/gigas/rock/ice/steel is sooooooooo exciting, they're amazing. Lul.

I find the new Kyurem formes overrated. Sure they have HUGE Sp. Atk and Atk, but, that's the only thing they have, other than that, they're terribly alright in other stats.

don()shinobi said:
Black Kyurem.
It doesn't even get good Ice STAB.

So you're saying Blizzard is bad?

Well it's physical so you wouldnt use blizzard. The lack of an ice punch or icicle crash is what is being said.

Jay said:
Well it's physical so you wouldnt use blizzard. The lack of an ice punch or icicle crash is what is being said.

y u no mix Scarf? And meh, that also just goes with what I said about the two Kyurem formes, thanks (;

Equinox said:
So you're saying Blizzard is bad?
Blizzard coming off of 120 special attack is nice, but if I wanted to use something with Blizzard, I'd use White Kyurem.

Nobody. I don't mind Blizzard on Black Kyurem, I'd just prefer to use the superior White Kyurem if I'm using Blizzard.

Back