Pokemon Most Memorable Pokemon Moment Thread

Making top 4 at states my last year in seniors playing Dusknoir. Then Prizing all 3 Dusknoirs in both top 4 games, also prizing Azelf and Ampharos in game 1. >____<.

TCG: when I beat VVV with only 2 Durant
VG: Finding my shiny Machop
Anime: when Ash was turned to stone
Manga: when Red won the League

I think the greatest leap in my Pokemon life was learning about EV's and IV's, then battling a lot on Net Battle, then attending Pokemon Journey Across America!!!

I have 2 massive important- to- me pokemon moments:

1. Watching my first episode of pokemon on tv one afternoon in spring I was 6 years old: pokemon indigo league episode 8 " The Path the the Pokemon League" POKEMON ADDICT EVER SINCE
2.. The day I opened crystal version under the christmas tree in 3rd grade!!!!! I screamed so loud omg. I opened an electronic lugia toy right after that too!!!!! BEST TOY. EVA. Got some Takara Tomy figures too!!!! <3 totodile and quagsire!!!!! BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!

****a few more super memorial moments include:
- seeing pokemon the first movie
- trying to collect all the pokemon welches jelly jars
- seeing then immedietly buying pokemon cereal for the first time at dollar general
- Burger king toys from the first movie-trying to collect them all even from garage sales
- charmander basic and sandshrew basic- my first cards ever but idk which came first (both?)

I remember all my pokemon memories! Omg are they ever so precious <3

Blui129 said:
Y U use hacks?!
I know, right? xP
Well, to be honest, when I joined Pokefarm.
Pretty much a Pokemon game online. Been addicted to it for almost a year now.

Most memorable moment... For the television show, it was seeing Ho-Oh in the first episode. I think that was one of the key moments in forming my love for Legendary Pokémon. For me, Generation 1 alone was still so fresh and new, so to see a Generation 2 Legendary pop up out of nowhere in the first episode was amazing.

For the video games, there are two moments that are pretty memorable - one good, and one bad. The good one happened on my Blue version (I think?) during a spring or summer vacation at the beach. My game was affected by the Missingno. glitch, and I was going through the Hall of Fame on the P.C. to hear all of the weird jumbled up cries and see the glitchy sprites. After a while, by sheer luck I suppose, the next Pokémon to appear was Mew, with its cry left perfectly intact. I think I had never seen Mew before this, so it was an amazing moment. I remember leaving my game on and just staring at that screen throughout the day.

The bad video game memory is having that darn Shiny Wooper run away from me in the Safari Zone. I knew that kind of thing was bound to happen one day, but... Man, it still stings.

The most memorable thing to happen as far as the T.C.G. is concerned is when, back when Base Set first came out, my dad came home from work with three packs of cards - one for me and one for each of my brothers. As you all probably know, Charizard was (and I guess still is) the must-have card from that set. Back then, if you had one you were instantly awesome. I opened my pack and got (my second at the time) Beedrill. Lame. My younger brother got a Gyarados, which was pretty cool. And then... My youngest brother, in his very first pack... Got a Charizard. He still has bragging rights to this day. xD

Some memorable moments for me:
1. Getting Pokemon Emerald - I didn't get it on launch day. I got it nearly two months later. I was so happy to play it :)
2. HearGold and SoulSilver's launch party - Picked up HeartGold and SoulSilver, then went to Toys"R"Us, got a Paper Pikachu hat(Still have it in my room to this very day!), Ho-Oh and Lugia coloring pages, and stickers with Ho-Oh, Lugia, Chikorita, Totodile, and Cyndaquil, and the game logos :)
3. Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver 10th Annversary Mew event - This is my first Mew ever so this event was really fun to have :)

Xous said:
The bad video game memory is having that darn Shiny Wooper run away from me in the Safari Zone. I knew that kind of thing was bound to happen one day, but... Man, it still stings.

I feel for you man. It could've been worst. You could have a Shiny encounter when you fight a Pokemon with no Pokeballs.

Speaking of Shiny, my memorable moments involving them came from Pearl and White. In the former, I caught a Shiny Golbat which evolved to Crobat, and in the latter, while EV training Neelix the Archeops (As an Archen), I encountered a Shiny Watchog. I tossed the Quick Ball, and I caught it.

Battle wise, this happened yesterday:

(WARNING: Wall of text ahead.)

I was in a tough Wi-Fi Rotation Battle with this girl named ハルカ (Haruka) online. I had Huxley the Haxorus, a Japanese Tornadus, Explodo the Typhlosion, and Rodrick the Aron, while she had a Whimsicott, Porygon2, Garchomp, and Starmie. I mainly tried to stall the team, and weaken them with my Aron, which did it to Porygon2. Whimsicott also had Encore, which was lucky it did not touch the Huxter. Her Porygon2 managed to knock out Rodrick in revenge, switching into Explodo. I wasted a Gem on the Porygon2, and her Whinsicott locked Tornadus into Encore also. Starmie OHKOed Explodo with Scald, leaving Huxley and Tornadus on the field. Whimsicott made the fatal mistake of using Tailwind, and Garchomp NEARLY knocked out Huxley. Tornadus got 2 succesful Protects until the Encore ended. At the begining, I got a Dragon Dance while Whimsicott set up Tailwind the first time, and a second time during Garchomp's Outrage, Hux Dragon Danced again. This, also thanks to Tornadus setting up Tailwind before going down, sealed my win, with a powerful Outrage knocking out Starmie, and my opponent giving me a forfeit before I knocked out Garchomp.

I'll get the video up if I can, so watch this space!

i hae never gone with out pokeballs, and have about 100 in my inventory at all times.
never seen a shiny though :(

My most memorable moment is probably how my two friends BOTH caught a shiny Golbat on SoulSilver and I caught a shiny Quagsire on HeartGold. The memorable part is that it all happened at Mt. Silver (especially considering all the places you can find Golbat in that game).

I also happened to catch a shiny Lillipup on White and a shiny Audino on Black. I also remember getting my first Pokémon game, LeafGreen.

My most memorable moment in Pokemon is when our tournament organizer held a Battle Road for the first time in our area and I got 2nd place. :p Not bragging or anything.

My most memorable Pokemon moment would probably have to be when I signed up at league in 2005, I was new to the card game, everyone excepted me right away, I've made so many friends there over the years, I now play in tournaments, so many good memories. =')

Going to see the first, second, and third movies in theatres. The third one was the best experience out of all three because it came out near my Birthday that year and my friends went with me. Loved getting free promo cards with tickets. This was also the start of me really liking the legendary beasts. Entei was awesome in that movie.

Back