Pokemon Most Forgotten Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Jigglypuff is not forgotten. Lol I love using Jigglypuff for lols in Brawl. Anyways, forgotten pokemon: NFEs except for the most popular of them.

^After that Triumphant misprint, Psyduck will not be forgotten.

Yeah, Relicanth seems to be the most forgotten. If I had to rate the 5 most forgotten Pokemon, it would be like this:

1)Relicanth
2)Luvdisc
3)Tropius
4)Castform
5)Igglybuff

How about Breloom?

Or Gulpin?

Seel, anyone?

Or Natu?

Just some suggestions that I certainly don't remember well.

Snivy!:p

Lets see...hmm....I know! I'd say, hmmm lets see, oh well in B/W Patart is one. And in other games I'd say Budew. And Bidoof. Well thats my opinion.

Definitely the pokemon that dont evolve and are only ok when it comes to stats and looks. For example luvdisc. Whoop. Dee. Doo.

I don't know about Luvdisc, I mean it is not that popular but after all the hype that it could possibly evolve into Alomomola when B/W hadnt been released yet but then didnt, I think it will always have a spot in the back of our minds as the one who almost evolved into something great. :) But as for being forgetful, I would say that Venonat, Kakuna, Metapod, and (if you arent into competitive battling) Shuckle falls into that category.

I dont think shuckle is forgotten, I saw a PMP rotation match yesterday where the guy uses a power trick shuckle and won.

Yoshidude10 said:
Another forgotten Pokemon worth mentioning is Tropius. It's basically a plant with fruit. This thread is cool, though, because then they won't be forgotten anymore.

Oh, yeah, two more I tend to forget: Igglybuff and Cleffa. In HGSS, you can only get them by breeding, and I'm almost positive no Trainer in HGSS has them.

Cleffa is so popular in TCG, it's not forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back