Pokemon Most Forgotten Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilty spark said:
I would say luvdisc. I mean what purpose did it serve anyways.
I agree, luvdisc is an abomination. But I think that the most forgotten pokemon is hatedisc.

always hating of the disc,
hatedisc.

458.png

Since when has this been a Pokemon? No seriously.

Also no one forgets hatedisc.

You know, after reading this thread and doing some thinking, I have come to this conclusion: There is not a most forgotten Pokemon, each one effects us differently so that we remember it. It could be that it is down right ugly, or really cute, or super awesome, or it might remind us of something we have seen/experienced in real life. One Pokemon could be really bad in the games but we remember it because it is killer in the TCG, or we encountered a shiny version of it. I think that because of this, Pokemon has kept going and will continue going strong. This is simply what I have come to the conclusion of.

I feel that Graveler is a distinctly forgotten Pokemon. I know for me he's a great asset on my team and always s enjoyable Pokemon to play!

~Kaga

Chairman_Kaga said:
I feel that Graveler is a distinctly forgotten Pokemon. I know for me he's a great asset on my team and always s enjoyable Pokemon to play!

~Kaga
Graveler is not forgotten. It is known for its unnatural common shiny-ness and then exploding in front of you :p.
Oh, I also was playing White earlier and came across a Pawniard, and was like 'what is that?'

I see Trubbish and Garbodor are common, but they're very poorly made and nobody really cares about 'em.
I don't think I even know anybody who used one in the main game.

I also don't see alot of talk about the Lake Trio, but I think they're pretty common(maybe) in TCG, because I got a card pack for Easter, with an Azelf and Uxie, and it was one of the Champion decks.

TCG players will probably never forget the Lake Trio (or Uxie, at least).

...what's a Pawniard? Dang, I need to catch up on B/W.

Snivy.

Well I'd say Drowezze. It really isn't that important. (thats my brothers opinion.)
And in my opinion I'd also say Slugma. No one really cares about it that much and it doesn't have much of a use IMO. :/

They had something like this on another site, where they made a list of Pokemon, and the 649th Pokemon to be listed was the most forgotten. That Pokemon was Quilfish.

I'd say the most forgettable Pokemon is Lumineon. I mean, just look at those stats. >.<

What about some of the starters stage 1 evos? I mean I just had to look up bayleef and actually forgot prinplup existed.

Bwaaaa

Mantyke!
IDK anyone who used it in TCG
It's not in the VGC because its a baby and its hard to catch in D/P/Pt
Whe was it in the anime other than the Manaphy movie??

I'd say Grumpig, because it doesn't even look like a Pokemon. Just look at it.
grumpig.png

Basically, the most forgotten Pokemon are usually ones which aren't worth using for VG/TCG or ones which aren't commonly found in the game.

LuxTwo said:
Mantyke!
IDK anyone who used it in TCG
It's not in the VGC because its a baby and its hard to catch in D/P/Pt
Whe was it in the anime other than the Manaphy movie??
Haha just saw one Mantyke in pokemon online's 5th gen UU battle yesterday... It was kinda pain in the butt to deal with it due to toxic stall.

But seriously phione must be most forgotten, i never see it anywhere. :O

I think you mean Wurmple... I don't forget it just because of how bad it is. It's one of those bugs that appears every generation, so I don't really forget those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back