Pokemon Most Forgotten Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AllInAPackage said:
Isn't that Missingo, just with a different form?

Awwwwwwww finally someone gets it.

Missingno.png

It's just your friendly missingno in all his different forms :p

catutie said:
Awwwwwwww finally someone gets it.

Missingno.png

It's just your friendly missingno in all his different forms :p
I have seen all those, and think that they are cool

AllInAPackage said:
^ I've seen all of those except the orange disorted thing.

I want the Kabutops one so bad D:

Barboach is a good one...but I do love me an awesome Whiscash :D

Anyone who says Dunsparce or Stunfisk is crazy because they're well known for being forgotten.
As bacon said, if you play the competitive VG (or TCG for that matter) there are so many great Pokemon within different formats, tiers, etc. it's hard to forget them. But I'll try.
Hm. Ledian? I didn't play much NU last gen so I can't be sure if it wasn't used, but it is something that I forget about. It also may have been good in the old days of the TCG. I dunno.
Phione, though. I think he's been mentioned at least one other time in this thread, but really.

^You kinda just named some of the coolest Pokemon. I never forget, them, because I dream of having a dunsparce card, and I have like 12 ledians, and 100000000000 ledyba's, and stunkfish, is just awesome. I don't think phione is forgotten, it has had its day with TCG, and VG

Phione is so not forgotten, It's the biggest dilema in the Pokemon world whether its legendary or not (except for if Dugtrio has feet).

Pineco is the pre-evolution of Forretress, who is decent in OU now. Quilfish is also a great Swift Swim sweeper in the lower tiers.

I'm changing my mind again. I just can't remember Azurill or Bonsly. Some of these babies are just ones that Pokemon has seen and gotten over. Sure, Azumarill's great, but Azurill isn't even great in the Little Cup.

I'm gonna get shot down by DV because he thinks everything is useful but

Masquerain

.....OH YA...that guy...

Yoshidude10 said:
I'm changing my mind again. I just can't remember Azurill or Bonsly. Some of these babies are just ones that Pokemon has seen and gotten over. Sure, Azumarill's great, but Azurill isn't even great in the Little Cup.

Really? I remember Azurill because its so odd that its a normal type and its evolutions are water. Bonsly is somewhat memorable because it was the only Sinnoh pokemon found in XD Gale of Darkness.

catutie said:
I'm gonna get shot down by DV because he thinks everything is useful but

Masquerain

....OH YA...that guy...

Of course I'm going to shoot you down. Aside from being one of the few Pokemon to learn Quiver Dance, its the only bug Pokemon with Intimidate. How cool is that? Also, Masquerain is the only evolved Pokemon that isn't water type but has a water type pre-evolution.

I can think of another, Keldeo, I think that is how you spell it, but he is a B&W Pokemon, I didn't know he existed unitl I saw him on PO

^That's because he has yet to be released xD once he hits the scene he will be as loved as like...Darkrai...and I hate Darkrai xD

Mawile

Gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back