Finished MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (A raging windstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love moved in front of Twilight. "Lets save the electricity for later!"

OoC: I think there's vines in the forest, right? 'Cause I have an idea...

OoC: Methinks this is going to happen to Pinkie, AJ, Fluttershy...and...Rainbow Dash. Calling it.

"Vines?" White asked, "How will vines help us?"

OoC: Oh Celestia! It better not.
/me thinks that it is going to happen though.

IC: Love flies up and grabs a vine. "It'll help us tie her up!" She pulled down the vine and flew around Twilight wrapping her up. Love smiles: :D. "No electricity needed." She grabbed the end of the vine and dragged Twilight along.

You feel it in the air. Some kind of power. "Let...me....GO." Twilight said as her whole body glowed and her eyes turned white. "I WILL KILL YOU IF I HAVE TO." She said as the vine lit on fire and she got back on her feet. Dec flew into the air and slammed against a tree. Twilight turned her attention to White.

OoC: Whoa, crazy Twilight....

IC: Love ran in front of White. "Now electricity is needed!"

"Did somepony order 10,000 volts of electricity?" White asked, he fired a bolt at Twilight, he put something a little extra if Twilight tries to counter it...

Twilight tossed up a protective shield, rendering the attack useless. Magical energy began to form around her horn as she attempted to teleport away.

White used electricity to destroy her shield.

"tsk tsk," White said, "It's impolite to leave like that. Stay with us."

Snivylover555 said:
OoC: Whoa, crazy Twilight....

IC: Love ran in front of White. "Now electricity is needed!"

OOC: Think of when she got her cutie mark...I imagine that :p also WOOOOOOOO CA :D

IC: Twilight loses her focus on the teleport and becomes even more enraged. White glows and is unable to control his actions. "YOU WILL BE MY PUPPET." She flung white all around and forced him to shoot bolts at RD, AJ and Love.

OOC: UNABLE TO MOVE SDB....UNABLE aka...Love will free you once she hits Twilight again :p

"What the heck," White exclaimed, "Everyone dodge my attacks and kick Twilight's smart flank from here to Manehattan!"

OoC: I won't be on much, busy day today...

IC: Love ran at Twilight, dodging White's attack. "Well now you'll pay for that!" She ran right into Twilight.

Before you hit her she lets out a battle cry and you are blown back by a magical shock wave. "I will kill you all to get go Celestia."

Twilight started to look darker and darker. Her colors started to turn to grey. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." She laughed as she forced White to send out more bolts at the group.

Love got up and ran at Twilight again. "Well you should know I don't give up!"

Love runs at Twilight but is then lifted off the ground and slammed against a tree. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Twilight yells as she now appears totally grey.

Love fell to the ground. "I'm still...not quitting!!" She got up and flew up high, then soared down, trying to hit Twilight.

A large shock wave of magic blew everyone back. Once the dust settled you was twilight fully colored on the ground. There was still the glowing figure though...it was a shadow now. Featureless and still glowing with magic. "Heh I like this one." A voice said. The lifeless Twilight floated up in the air and then was slammed against a tree, you hear a sickening crack.

"TWILIGHT." The other 5 yell all at once.

"Heh....HEH....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." The voice said as the Shadow made a gesture like it was laughing.

OOC: OH SNAP....I believe Twilight might be dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back