Finished MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (A raging windstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's no wonder so many ponies disappeared." White stated, "The fog is so thick when you get deeper into forest."

catutie said:
OOC: Ya school is keeping you from this...shame on school :p
Then I might need to stop going to school too. It's really hard cause my friends come over and all the homework is at my face... :/ I'll try to be more active. If not... Then just take me out. Delete me from the RPG If I'm not posting at all. Or...I could just get killed by something...
IN: Shade just watched. "Well...THAT was weird..." White being all aggresive is just not cool!
Shade followed the group.

"Maybe I can try and lift the fog and mist by unleashing a bright flash of light." White said, "Everypony close your eyes." White then unleashed a bright flash of light.

shiny umbreon said:
Then I might need to stop going to school too. It's really hard cause my friends come over and all the homework is at my face... :/ I'll try to be more active. If not... Then just take me out. Delete me from the RPG If I'm not posting at all. Or...I could just get killed by something...
IN: Shade just watched. "Well...THAT was weird..." White being all aggresive is just not cool!
Shade followed the group.

OOC: You all realize...what I'm going to do to you right? And you better enjoy it...

Also no one is gonna get deleted. We can just take the thing slower. I understand that school is gonna make people post less...just look at CA :p. Sorry for that low blow CA...

IC: The light did nothing and the fog then surrounded White as if it was alive. "You....no" You hear a tiny voice say.

OOC: Thank the lord! =)
IN: Shade heard a small voice far in the Everfree Forest. "Who's there...?" Shade didn't know if this was a bad thing or a good thing.
He wanted to tell the others if they heard it. I'm not the kind of pony that speaks my mind! I keep things to myself and MYSELF only. Unless...Unless it was Dec I'm talking to... Shade waited quietly For a response.

OOC: Just to let you know...yes the second pony RPG is in the works...SDB is on top of that :D

IC: "Heh...we will have fun with you...RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" The voice raised violently. It makes you jump, the mist retreats deeper into the forest.

catutie said:
Just to let you know...yes the second pony RPG is in the works...SDB is on top of that :D
Wait… wha–? I wanted in on that! >:[

IC: "Well, that was… unexpected…" Dec pointed out, rather to the obvious.

"We're going to have to be extra careful," White said, "Obivously something doesn't want us to figure out the secret behind the Everfree Forest."

OoC: For some reason when I left, I thought that this would've had more posts. :/ But I'm back from my vacation. And ready to post.

IC: "Oh you don't say?" Love said sarcastically. "But yeah, be extra careful."

OoC: No I deserved it cat. But recently it's been laziness as well. :p If you saw my last PM, I never went through with it because I tried to catch up and read...then I I stopped.

OoC: I don't like to see this RPG die, but what can you do?

White led the group to a crossroads.

"Oh great, a fork in the road." White said, "Which way do we go?"

OoC: Yeah, there's nothing we can do...Unfortunately.

IC: "Eh..How about the right path?" Love said.

Decmaster said:
Wait… wha–? I wanted in on that! >:[

IC: "Well, that was… unexpected…" Dec pointed out, rather to the obvious.

OOC: Woah woah woah...who said that I was gonna host with him ;D. I have other plans :p

CrazyAipom said:
OoC: No I deserved it cat. But recently it's been laziness as well. :p If you saw my last PM, I never went through with it because I tried to catch up and read...then I I stopped.

OOC: Nononononono you can take your time...just hurry up with taking your time :p

And what? There are no forks in this forest...only knives

IC: You hear the voice coming from the center pathway. "Don't stray left or right..." It says in a wispy voice.

"This is very strange." Twilight says continuing straight.

OOC: Ya yesterday I was sick so I wasn't on and today is the same thing but eh...I need to tend to the RPG :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back