Finished MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (A raging windstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Nope...just bushes. Thanks for playing but you lost all your Trollestia.

IC: "What? Who? ER AHHH UHHH HEEEERRRRRRRRR." The pony said moving his head all around in a panic.

OoC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! But theres another thing iin the forrest. Grass.

IC: "Hey now calm down." Love said calmly. "No ponies going to hurt you."

OoC: Okay...I really underestimated my first week back in High School...and having to take the city bus now really eats up my time....
Cat, keep doing your thing for now, as always, thanks for keeping it alive.

Snivylover555 said:
OoC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! But theres another thing iin the forrest. Grass.

IC: "Hey now calm down." Love said calmly. "No ponies going to hurt you."

OOC: Nope...poison joke :p

CrazyAipom said:
OoC: Okay...I really underestimated my first week back in High School...and having to take the city bus now really eats up my time....
Cat, keep doing your thing for now, as always, thanks for keeping it alive.

OOC: Argle I have been so busy lately, work, life, people...I need a day just for this RPG :p but I can't even do that today xD

IC: "I guess it's best just not to touch him at all...he is...insane." Crash said with a sigh.

"Poor pony..." Love said under her breath. She walked away from the pony. "Shall we just move on and not be sad forever..."

"Well we should get some info. We all still have no idea of what is in that forest. Lets head to the file room. Maybe we can get more info on what we are fighting." Crash said as she leads you to another door.

'I hope we don't take to long, I want to defeat whats in the forest and hopefully see my parents....' ":ets hope no guards are in the file room..." Love said under her breath.

You enter through the doors to find rows after rows of giant filing cabinets. "I actually have never been here. Lets look for files on the Everfree Forest." Crash says going down the isles looking for E.

"And I doubt they'll have any information on the Everfree Forest if the EAF have no idea what it is." Love said.

You find E. There are 4 whole drawers all labeled Everfree Forest. They are bulging with papers. "Well we better start reading."

OOC: Hold up...just do something random. I'm gonna think of something to put on these papers..and try and get some time to actually make a decent post.

OOC: xD Oh Hatman....I guess you are a GM lol

IC: Crash opened up one of the drawers and papers flew everywhere. One landed on her face. "I guess I will read this one then..." She said running her eye back and forth across it.

"Day 1: Everything is fine...we have begun our journey into the forest, nothing is out of the ordinary. I should be back to my wife shortly, I don't know what they are talking about when they say there are horrifying things in this forest. I'm not really even afraid of much...just bugs."

"Wait this is a journal?!" Crash said surprised.

"Day 2: We still have yet to find anything. Us 5 have had no problems so far. We are all scratching our heads to figure out what is so bad about this forest. Our mission is to make it to the ruins since Windstorm believes that is where what ever is causing this is. I really don't see what is so bad about this forest."

"Huh...nothing...why is this in there?" Crash said as she continued reading.

"Day 3: Ew...there have been an increase of bugs as we continue in this forest. Slug stepped in Poison Joke the other day and now he feels weak...well that is what we blame it on. The forest is taking a little of a toll on him. He keeps saying that he is useless and weak. Poison Joke is nothing to mess around with. We are almost to the ruins. AHHH bug on my paper."

"I don't remember many mentioning Poison Joke in the forest..." Crash said puzzled

"Day 4:...the bugs...they keep coming. I am almost out of bug repellent. I send Harald back to grab me more. We reached some kind of bridge and it was out. Titus fell into the pit that the bridge spanned but since he had wings he was able to fly back up...but ever since he has been curled in a ball saying that he is falling. What is going on? He isn't falling...he is right here next to me laying on the ground...I hope we make it back safe."

"No....not them..." Crash said biting her hoof.

"Day 5: Harald never came back. The bugs are becoming unbearable. We heard squawking in a bush and Sturn went to go check. He was attacked by a Cockatrice...turned to stone...I'm alone...they all have succumb to some kind of ailment except me. Cockatrice, weakness, falling, mission failure...I'm alone...with the bugs..."

"No....oh celestia...this is so hard to read." Crash said tearing up

"Day 6: I can't move...they are all around me. I will never see her again...the only comfort that I have is that she might read what has become of me. Writing this is also a comfort...I can hear them...crawling on the trees...crawling..."

Crash fell silent...

"Day 7: The pit is looking more and more friendly...I must....goodbye."

Crash began to cry. She dropped the paper now with tear drops on it and fell over crying.

"This is a document that was found next to a dead pony. It seems that the writer jumped into a pit beside him. There was no evidence of bugs or anything around him."

"Crash, pull yourself together!" Love snapped. "Who exactly is this pony."

Crash tried to pull herself together enough to explain but couldn't. "I....I met him when...I was... imprisoned...." Is all that she can say before giving into more tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back