Finished MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (A raging windstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Either way it's over. Sooner than later ;D catutie be trollin guys just go along with it HEY STRIKE THROUGH SHUT UP....I'm dead serious >_>

Dark struggled to get a better look at Windstorm as he was covered up by the crowd of EAF agents. Suddenly he gasped. He quickly dived through the crowd and got towards Windstorm. He got to his knees and stood frozen with a blank stare at the evil bad guy."D...D..."

"What....no....I'm...." Windstorm was so confused

OOC: Ya....Legend has had this side plot brewing for a while now xD

"You're my dad! Why did you abandon me as a child? I was forced to live alone. I had no company except for some animals. But... How come you never tried to look for me?" Dark tried fighting back small tears as he stared down his father.

"Tsk tsk..." White said, "Is that anyway to treat your son?"

OoC: I'm going to roll with what Decmaster posted, if you don't mind. Star Wars references FTW.

"Wha–?" Dec gasped. Dark's father? And, just like that, her anger snapped. "YOU!" She yelled. "That's your own son! And yet, you just knocked him out cold! I… I can't even begin to imagine what kind of heartless, cruel pony you'd have to be to do such a thing!" She glared at him. "Well, this proves that you can't beat that monster in the forest! You've just been hiding. A coward! You're nothing more than that!" She spat. Windstorm turned and looked at her. In a softer tone, Dec continued. "Hit me if you will. But that will only prove my point. That you do nothing better than feed off the weak. I can't hurt you. You know that. So, what would there be to gain? Nothing. Conflicted now?" With those last words, she smiled. Not as a happy smile, but almost as a smug one.

OoC: Lol High School isn't that bad. Just had an eventful first day, getting used to new schedule, saying hi, signing papers, nothing too bad. Junior year actually seems to be the best yet. Plus possible not having an 8th hour means I may get out early(unless I'm convinced by a friend to join his class...).Got laptop, and was lucky enough to have it ready and working before anyone else in school. So I should be a much better host...it's possible...

And cat...welll thanks for trying...lol, but I did not really like his portrayal. I was aiming for Windstorm to be a real threat, but not a typical evil character(Since, as I've tried to say, EAF isn't actually evil or the biggest threat). That said, I'm back, so you'll see the way I wanted him, hopefully. And thanks for keeping this alive!

In:

"I am not, nor ever have, been a father." Windstorm replied calmly. "I devoted my time to serving in the Royal Guards and now all of Equestria." The elite soldiers, covered head to hoof in armor, circling the Commander and the group.

"Now then, you've destroyed a weather factory, causing freak weather across the land. You've ruined the relationship with the buffalo, forcing us to take actions against them. Ponyville is in shambles, and I shouldn't have to remind you of today's happenings." Windstorm glared at them. "Everything you have done is pushing Equestria deeper into trouble. Fear is rampant in this country, spreading each day..."

OoC: What's with all the songs, catutie? And why do I know all of them? XP

Decmaster said:
OoC: What's with all the songs, catutie? And why do I know all of them? XP

OOC: Because...they make as much sense as me ending this RPG none. All the sense in the world. You know them all because you are awesome :D

Love managed to get up after getting hit. "Listen up, Windstorm. You've been doing the complete opposite of what the EAF is supousdly made for. You've tried to help, but you went the wrong way. Instead of letting the Elements of Harmony help, you had to lock them up. Instead of coming to some situations and helping, you've sent the poor EAF recruits outt instead. You made them risk their lives. Instead of being a kind pony, you've turned into an evil, selfish, stupid monster.You're a jerk. You send out new recruits to stop us. And make them risk their lives, because you can't get your danity hooves dirty. Thats just cruel. And tthe destruction here is your fault! The mass panic and destruction everywhere, your fault. You only care about yourself. You don't care about Equestria. It's all about you. And now, look what you've done. You've hurt everypony here, the Manehatten Monsters, the EAF shoilders, and us. And you've cause mass panic and destruction too."

"I've been forced to send recruits because you make me spread out my forces. You have pushed the land back into the chaos it was in when the Princesses disappeared! Each of you actions have caused lives to be lost, do not forget. I don't, I know that my troops have suffered loses. I myself have risked my life, have made tough decisions, for the good of not only the EAF, but Equestria." Windstorm spread his wings. "Now, I'm ending this." Windstorm became a blur once more, nearly knocking out the Manehatten Monsters simultaneously.

"You don't hurt the Manehatten monsters!" Love yelled as she flew by some EAF guards. She flew in front of them. "If you want to hurt them then you'll have to get through me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back