Finished MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (A raging windstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Prove it." Windstorm said with a grin. 3 EAF confront you and hit you in the head with armored hooves.

White smirked. He didn't feel anything, and the EAF's armor coursed with electricity and they winced in pain.

"I gave you a little surprise," White said calmly, "It's called a static shock." He then proceeded to launch Super Kick after Super Kick on the pathetic EAF soldiers.

"Face it, Windstorm, you're never going to win."

OoC: I must have a rock head.

"Yes, we will defeat you." Dec said in a rather plain tone, as if it was fact. It was almost eerie. "I can't beat all of us."

OOC: Sorry just waiting for diff people to post :p

IC: The EAF back up from White. They then go after Dec...all 3.

Oh, stars. Well, here I go. Hoping she would do well in her first real combat battle, she started attacking.

The first one rushed at her. Using her wings, she turned around and kicked him in the jaw. Hard. The second one ran at her, and she simply sidestepped. He fell off the building. He had wings, though, so she knew he'd be back. Out of new tactics for the third one, as he trotted up to her with an evil grin, she fell down. "Ow!" Dec yelled, holding her hoof. "I think I stepped on something!" She cried in pain. The EAF member, showing concern, leaned down to inspect and said, "What?" Then, Dec kicked him hard and said, "You." She stood up and brushed herself off.

OoC: Feel free to respond with whatever, catutie. =P

White fires electrical blasts at the three EAF soliders.

"Gee, ganging up on one pony?" White asked, "Didn't your mom ever teach you manners? Oh wait, no she didn't. She should've."

"White has a point. I'll join the fight! Make it, you know, actually fair!" Smartie Pie levitates the 3 EAF soldiers and slams them into eachother.

Decmaster said:
Oh, stars. Well, here I go. Hoping she would do well in her first real combat battle, she started attacking.

The first one rushed at her. Using her wings, she turned around and kicked him in the jaw. Hard. The second one ran at her, and she simply sidestepped. He fell off the building. He had wings, though, so she knew he'd be back. Out of new tactics for the third one, as he trotted up to her with an evil grin, she fell down. "Ow!" Dec yelled, holding her hoof. "I think I stepped on something!" She cried in pain. The EAF member, showing concern, leaned down to inspect and said, "What?" Then, Dec kicked him hard and said, "You." She stood up and brushed herself off.

OoC: Feel free to respond with whatever, catutie. =P

OOC: xD Why did that EAF member fall for the the oldest trick in the book D:...or wait....

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
White fires electrical blasts at the three EAF soliders.

"Gee, ganging up on one pony?" White asked, "Didn't your mom ever teach you manners? Oh wait, no she didn't. She should've."

OOC: Also had to go to work so I didn't respond....that is why....yaaaa

Tyraniking said:
"White has a point. I'll join the fight! Make it, you know, actually fair!" Smartie Pie levitates the 3 EAF soldiers and slams them into eachother.

OOC: I'll make this easy.

IC: The 3 EAF fall to the ground. "Ha they gave me enough time." Windstorm smirked as you were all hit with a blast of power from the crystals. He landed on the ground happy at what he has just done. "Just give up...you can't win." He says looking at Love.

"We can win, Windstorm. Annd we won't give up! No matter what." Love said as she slammed a hoove down.

OoC:...You messed with my baby cat...Made him say things I would not, like a comic book villain...
lol I'm sorry, first day back in high school, took a lot out of me, and had a long trip back. But, I'm getting my laptop tomorrow, meaning I'll be able to sneak in updates, and be on much more without getting kicked off a computer.

OoC:Now I can tell my brother that highschool is going to be hard. And he better listen or he'll regret it.

Great, and I start High School in a few weeks. *Sigh*
/me prepares.

IC: Dec was blown back from the power of the crystals. She winced in pain. I've had enough pain for a lifetime! Can he just stop already? "Windstorm, cut it out!" Dec cried. Her anger had snapped. "We were able to take down everything you threw at us! What makes you think we can't do it again?" She looked at him, her anger replaced by a longing. Almost a sadness. "You're a good pony at heart. You can walk away, let us handle this!"

"That isn't going to work Dec," White replied, "Telling a pony who's full of them-self to give it up will never work. We're probably going to have to fight him to make him leave."

"And, I know which option I'd want to do."

CrazyAipom said:
OoC:...You messed with my baby cat...Made him say things I would not, like a comic book villain...
lol I'm sorry, first day back in high school, took a lot out of me, and had a long trip back. But, I'm getting my laptop tomorrow, meaning I'll be able to sneak in updates, and be on much more without getting kicked off a computer.

OOC: SEE GUYS....your dang peer pressure...>_> I hate love you all. High school isn't that bad....I survived it...and graduated :p. CA I tried to make him as intimidating as possible...I'm not sure if I succeeded or not D: I'll let CA do the Windstormness and I'll do my usual stuff

/me finds more pony vids

IC: "Who is this jerk anyway." Charles whispered to Love.

"Dood hez liek a boss." Burns blurted out in his broken dialogue.

"That's Windstorm. He's the one that caused all this ruckus." Love whispered back.

"Huh what a jerk....I still don't know who he is but I will sure protect you from him babe." Charles said as he ran at Windstorm

"Naw dood I'm gonna protct her dood." Burns said running beside Charles.

"I'm gonna beat him with ya, see." Gus said catching up

"MANEHATTEN MONSTERS" They yelled as they got closer to Windstorm.

Dec, still on the ground from the power wave from earlier, addressed the Manehattan Monsters. "Um, you… you… might now want to do that…"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back