Finished MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (A raging windstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry about it baby. I can handle myself" Charles says as his tail catches fire.

"HAHA PWN'D. Ur such a n00b." Burns taunts.

"PUT IT OUT PUT IT OUT!!!" Charles yells as he runs in circles

"Hang on! I'm here!" Love flies fast around Charles, making herself dizzy, but putting out the fire.

OOC: CA...just do your thing...then I can take over again :p

IC: "Thanks. We would definitely make a good pair." Charles says looking at this singed tail.

The dragon landed on top of the same building, a look of hatred plastered on it's face. The dragon roared, raising it's tail above the group. One of the spikes hovered right above them. Meanwhile, it's head lowered to their level. The dragons mouth spilled out a few embers as it spoke.

"I'll skewer you first, then roast you ponies." The air around the group heated up quickly.

"Don't hurt them!" Love exclaimed. "I'm the one that should be roasted."

OoC:..Spike's a dragon, they've met two before...uh yeah lol.

In:

"Fine then!" The dragon turned it's head to Love, grinning. "Well then..." The dragon's mouth began to fill with fire.

As the dragon began to open it's moth, something caught it's eye. A blur of white and gold flew over the sky, reflecting light into the dragon's eye. The dragon stumbled back, momentarily blinded. The tail dropped down next to the group, missing them by a few feet.

Love walked back a few feet. "What in Equestria was that? It may have just saved my life."

OOC: I told you...I felt it...I knew that was coming...no...I didn't receive a PM saying what was gonna happen...

OoC: Hush cat, you're like a loud person at the movies. "AW SNAP! WATCH, I CAN FEEL IT, WATCH! OH! OH! DID YOU SEE THAT! I TOLD YOU!" xP

In:

The golden blur moved to fast for anyone to follow. It moved erratically around the sky, annoying the dragon.

"What are you!?" The dragon attempted to hit it with fireballs, completely missing.

Love flew up into the sky. "I have no idea who you are, but I'll help." She did the same thing as the golden blurr.

OoC: I like to think that ponies scream this as they fly.... Just a random thought. :p And, well Snivylover, that's kinda impossible lol. The blur is moving to fast, way too fast(theres a reason you'll see soon enough), plus you have nothing to reflect off with.

In:

The blur slowed, landing on the roof. Two large white wings covered the body of the new arrival. As they folded back, they revealed a new set of armor unseen to any of the group. It bore an insignia, one of Princess Celestia and Luna, circling around. It was white, with streaks of gold, a tribute to the color of the Royal Guards old armor.

"Commander Windstorm!" The EAF scattered on roof all began murmur. A few saluted, other stood in awe.

Love landed and gasped. "You saved my life?!" she said astonished. "But what do you want Windstorm?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back