Finished MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (A raging windstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OoC: That sucks, CrazyAipom… It sounds like your school starts way too early…
And is the building actually collapsing, like everypony's in danger collapsing?

As the dragon struck the building, cutting through it like butter, Dec started to panic. The attack sent shockwaves through the building, and the bricks and concrete and glass shattered. The building started to collapse in on itself. Knowing that everypony that couldn't fly was in danger, she quickly picked up Pinkie Pie and started hovering. Trying her best to sound bright and cheerful, she said, "Well hiya Pinkie Pie, what a wonderful day, huh?"

OoC: Yup, it's falling. And yeah, I know, starts very early...

In:

The EAF took to the air, carrying away their own who were not able to fly. They scrambled onto the nearest building. The dragon expanded its massive wings, gliding back as it watched it's work.

Love immediately put Smartie Pie and Rocky on her back and carried Applejack. "Is everypony okay so far?"

"Just fantastic!" Pinkie replied.

"We fine sugar cube. Land us over there. I don't reckon you can carry us all day." AppleJack said, pointing to another roof.

The dragon roared, beating its wing to lift itself higher up, all the while shooting down a flurry fireballs at the falling tower and those attempting to escape.

"Okay." Love flew over to another roof and put Smartie Pie, Rocky, and Applejack down. "THE MANEHATTEN MONSTERS!" she screamed flying back to the tower. She looked around and saw them. Dodging fireballs she landed next to them. "Are you ponies okay?" But Love didn't let them answer. She flew them to the other roof. Love then went back and grabbed Dark. "I don't care if you can fly or not, but com'on." She then flew him to the other roof too.

Decmaster said:
OoC: That sucks, CrazyAipom… It sounds like your school starts way too early…
And is the building actually collapsing, like everypony's in danger collapsing?

As the dragon struck the building, cutting through it like butter, Dec started to panic. The attack sent shockwaves through the building, and the bricks and concrete and glass shattered. The building started to collapse in on itself. Knowing that everypony that couldn't fly was in danger, she quickly picked up Pinkie Pie and started hovering. Trying her best to sound bright and cheerful, she said, "Well hiya Pinkie Pie, what a wonderful day, huh?"

"Heehee *snort* ya it is isn't it. I love days when it rains brick and concrete. Is it to late to say i had twitchy tail?" Pinkie said back.

Snivylover555 said:
"Okay." Love flew over to another roof and put Smartie Pie, Rocky, and Applejack down. "THE MANEHATTEN MONSTERS!" she screamed flying back to the tower. She looked around and saw them. Dodging fireballs she landed next to them. "Are you ponies okay?" But Love didn't let them answer. She flew them to the other roof. Love then went back and grabbed Dark. "I don't care if you can fly or not, but com'on." She then flew him to the other roof too.

"Come on guys. Lets have this babe pick us up." Charles told his members

"But dood isn't it uz tht r sposed 2 sav dah hawt babe?" Burns questioned.

OOC: There...play with that SL555 :p

"It doesn't matter. Just as long as you guys are safe." Love said. She picked up Charles and flew him over to the roof. "Stay here while I get the others." She then picked up Burns and flew him to the other roof. "One more." She picked up the last member of the group and brought him to the roof. "Are you guys hurt?"

"Not as long as you are here sweetie." Charles told Love.

"Ur so smooth dood." Burns blurted out.

"I don't think she is that hot, see. Stop drooling, your embarrassing yourself, see." Gus said hitting Charles and Burns at the same time.

"Your just jealous that she isn't into you Gus. Did you see how she saved me first? Ya she is totally into me." Charles smirked

"Dah hole time she wuz stairin at me dood." Burns said pushing Charles out of the way.

OOC: I'm waiting CA.....I want to see carnage...besides my 30 story building :p

IC: The group was saved by all the Pegasus in there group.

"Lets hope we're safe now." Love looked at the Manehatten Monsters. "I think you're all very nice and sweet. But for now lets hope we're safe."

"Heh you hear her boys. She thinks I'm sweet. Step aside she wants me the most." Charles says as he gets close to Love. "Wanna go grab a dog some time?" He says nudging her

"No man she wuz tlkin 2 me. U r ful of it dood." Burns says pushing Charles aside.

The dragon took in a deep breath, the air around it heating up as it did. As it breathed out, more fireballs rained down.

CrazyAipom said:
The dragon took in a deep breath, the air around it heating up as it did. As it breathed out, more fireballs rained down.

OOC: Where? On the building they are on now?

"Oh guys, don't fight." Love said. "You're both very sweet and know how to talk to a lady."

The fireballs impacted onto the roof where the group stood, bursting through the roof and exploding into a fire. The dragon took another breath as it readied another round.

Love pushed the Manehatten Monsters out of the way. "I don't want you guys to get hurt. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back