Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft (1.4 Discussion)

Go into my house, go to the staircase and immediately turn left. There's a minecart track that goes to it.

Btw for anyone who wasn't there, we killed the dragon.

Grinding takes too long.... I have 36 levels now, Eventually I'm gonna have enough to get a full enchantment on my suit of diamond armor.
Also have 1 Potato, 8 Carrots, and 4 Iron Ingots from rare drops.

I've been making some custom mobs :D.
They have customized chances to drop their loot and will attack you in groups of 8.
They will continue spawning in groups of 8 until you destroy their many spawners.

ENJOY :D

OK, who broke the server this time?
And I finished my armor. I'm totally immune to arrows and fire now. My sword only got Knockback II for 30 levels though... Hopefully my bow does better.

can someone with creative go plug the hole in my roof? I was renovating and accidentally let lava in. thanks.
I'm right under the hole so I can't log on until someone plugs it up.
Chests don't burn in lava, right? If they do, I'm screwed. My bed and crafting table are gonna burn anyway, but hopefully all my diamonds and stuff will survive.

Any chance that this can be turned to offline mode so that I can join? I'd really like to play with you guys.

Nengeni said:
Any chance that this can be turned to offline mode so that I can join? I'd really like to play with you guys.

Or you could just buy the game... Turning it to offline mode can let in greifers.

Non Sequitur, thanks for not showing my ugleh house. :p

Non Sequitur said:
Infinity said:
I am thinking about including a shop system.

My idea. Taking credit now. :p
But yeah. Do it. I'll set the prices and make the shop once you install the plugin.
Or you can just use villagers and unobtainable blocks.
No plugins, just MCedit.
Unless you're one of those people who have no clue how MCedit works. (there are a lot, nothing to be ashamed of)

All the monsters of the world converged upon me.

I've never seen a zombie fully clad in golden armor... ;_;

Protip: If you see a mob wearing armor (besides diamond), you can throw better armor on the ground in front of it and it will drop its armor for yours. You can then kill it and get back the armor you gave it.

EDIT: So I was trying this in one of my worlds and it wasn't working... I guess it has to be a mob that can pick up items too.

Me and Blunt found a Spider Jockey the other day. It blew our minds

Back