Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft (1.5 Discussion)

I'm the only OP lol

Also, there's not much spawn killing. You're exaggerating.

Infinity said:
There are plenty of dirt houses on my server. So no.
Excuse me?

You yell at me on MY server for being a terrible op, destroy ALL of the houses on there with TNT and place lava everywhere. Then you say that you are making your own server where you'll be a better admin than me when you clearly are not keeping that promise.
Then when you let me on your crappy server, you destroy my house because it was made out of netherbrick, your admins steal all my diamonds, and you ban me because I was punching your favorite pig.

Worst of all, you still claim your server to be fair and that you are a complete innocent angel.

EDIT:
And I've got a bone to pick with you Spoggers.
Instead of telling Infinity that he shouldn't ban people for stupid reasons, you encouraged him instead and banned me YOURSELF for punching that damn pig.

The only good admin and server here is Safari's, but I won't even bother with it because I know you guys will ruin it for me.

So null means, im not whitelisted?

Ok then, im gonna stick to Brutalcraft, best server ever, why dont you guys try it out?
IP: mc.brutalcraft.org

I didn't ban for for hitting my pig. I banned you for threatening to hack my server.

Infinity said:
I'm the only OP lol

Also, there's not much spawn killing. You're exaggerating.

Yes, being spawn killed 32 times is obviously normal... If I hadn't left, DSJ, and Creepervenom would've kept going. Also what about what happened to kyl. Spawn killed the first night I joined for no reason...

Just admit it, your server needs help .

Infinity said:
I didn't ban for for hitting my pig. I banned you for threatening to hack my server.
The ban message was "DONT TOUCH MR PIGGINS"

Your posts are overflowing with bullsh*t.

Cool it. -Chariblaze

The Fire Wyrm said:
Infinity said:

yeah this post is becoming flame war

The Fire Wyrm said:
Infinity said:

Can you take a joke?

I may not be a Pokemon expert, but im a pro at Minecraft, if what MrGatr said is true, you need a better staff, hiring good staff aint easy you know, it takes time and pacience for a dedicated player shows up.

MarekTheGamer2000 said:
I may not be a Pokemon expert, but im a pro at Minecraft, if what MrGatr said is true, you need a better staff, hiring good staff aint easy you know, it takes time and pacience for a dedicated player shows up.

Also i forgot to mention that the staff needs to be Mature. Banning someone cause he was hitting your pig aint mature (no offense).

It's a 5 person... I like spoggers a lot more.

Anyone on spoggers server know where I can build a house????

MrGatr said:
It's a 5 person... I like spoggers a lot more.

Anyone on spoggers server know where I can build a house????

On my server, you can build a house anywhere there is empty space. Just not too close to someone else's house. :)

Tsoliades said:
The Fire Wyrm said:
And I've got a bone to pick with you Spoggers.
Instead of telling Infinity that he shouldn't ban people for stupid reasons, you encouraged him instead and banned me YOURSELF for punching that damn pig.

Wait, what? That was a long time ago and the Mr. Piggins thing was just a stupid joke. I didn't even perma-ban you. Infinity banned you later.
This is turning into a flame war. How about you all take this to PM's or Skype if it's really that necessary, because it makes us all look ridiculous and immature here.
Fine.
I'm sorry, but when Infinity claimed his server was fine and that we were overreacting I completely lost it.

I know you didn't perma-ban me, but you banned me for a stupid reason and you have to realize that will piss people off sometimes.

@Infinity A joke? First you claimed it was a reaction to a threat.
You are really bad at lying and now going to be ignored by not only me but the majority of the community.

Here's an idea... Why don't we use Bukkit and install some anti-greif plugins (but otherwise still be vanilla), and disable PvP?

Porygon-X said:
Here's an idea... Why don't we use Bukkit and install some anti-greif plugins (but otherwise still be vanilla), and disable PvP?

If you did not install bukkit before, YOU NEED TO INSTALL IT NOW!

My server's bukkit, but I don't think I'll disable PVP. I might ban it completely though once I make my PVP arena.

The pig part was a joke, can't you see?
About Bukkit, it makes the server lag, but I'll look into it.

Back