Merry Christmas Pokebeach 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wariopower

It's a ninetales Rory. =P
merry-christmas-with-tree.gif

Well, the clock now reads 12:00 AM which means it's officially Christmas day. I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas here on Pokebeach. So, another thing I was wondering was: What did you get for Christmas this year? Post your presents here! :D
~ Wariopower​

Feliz Navidad. :]

[Even though I still have another 3 hours :3]

Oh and I got a Rock Band drum set. :D I doubt I'll get more. I'll update in 3 hours :]

Not for another two hours here. Got a couple Christmas cards, Borders Gift Card, and money. Yay!

dmaster out.

DARN YOU WARIOPOWER! I posted like 1 second after you!

On-topic: My family is doing something different this year and opening presents in the morning :(

Although I don't necessarily accept Christmas to a religious-extent, I still celebrate it as a way to end the year on a high note. Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope you received what you wished for not only today but all year.

Merry Chrismas to everyone. I hope everyone has a very joyful and awesome Christmas.:)

Galefail said:
Although I don't necessarily accept Christmas to a religious-extent, I still celebrate it as a way to end the year on a high note. Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope you received what you wished for not only today but all year.
That was one of the best takes on Christmas I've ever heard, because it was so accurate and to the point.
For you Christians out there I wish you a Merry Christmas; for the rest of you I wish you a happy couple weeks off from school. =P

Merry Christmas PokeBeachers! Hope you guys get what you wanted!

I'll update later with what I got.

(Edit: I imagine this thread is fine since it includes posting presents so I'll leave it open.)

My first Christmas in New Zealand. So, greetings from the pacific! :D Hope you guys have a great one.

P.S. - Rory, if you're seeing this, don't get too high. =p

Merry Christmas! HoHoHo! Lol, jk. I love Christmas time. You never have to worry a bout sweating to death. I received a great gift! A piccollo!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

I got quite a bit of money. I'll go out tomorrow and buy Assassins Creed 2 and some other stuff lolz.

Me and my sisters got a laptop, which surprised the hell out of me. Wasn't expecting that.

Also got a few games (NSMBWii, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Bowser's Inside Story) and a few cards.

Merry Christmas Pokebeach! Love ya!

Got lots of money, a manual for warfare and lots of clothing. I'm still awesome, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back