ORAS Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuchADamnLady369

Top Coordinator
I was awake in the morning browsing on my phone and I just happened to find 2 new megas "allegedly accidally leaked by the official Korean pokemon website.
2014812101418_1.jpg

Leaf_Ranger

Knight of Nature and Pokémon
RE: Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino Confirmed?!

Mega Audino seems like a Digimon somehow and Mega Slowbro... it should have been its skeleton! It reminds me of an enemy in The Legend of Zelda games that eat our shield!

I was wishing Audino remained in Isshu (and Kalos if they exist there)! Crap.

ScorchingShock

Hype Train Conducter

I actually love the Mega Audino. It fits it really well. Mega Slowbro is a little weird but I love it though. Cause weird things are awesome. xD

Genius715

Aspiring Trainer

I have a shiny for both Slowbro and Audino, I cannot wait to Mega Evolve them. I think that Mega Audino is hands down one of the best new Megas so far.

bacon

!!!!!

Looking at Slowbro's design, it appears he's having an "Oh $#%!!!" moment as he finally realises that there's a monster eating his tail. It would have been hilarious if he suddenly became all alert upon learning this and got a Speed boost, as well as an ability like Weak Armour to further his new role as a speedy sweeper.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Cool designs but call me when they're confirmed.

Reggie McGigas

-

I don't know, slowpoke seems like some bad fan art to me.

EDIT: I cant even get on the Korean website?

Makaio

Swimming to Hoenn :)

Oooh. GameFreak must be angry.

I'm not sure how Mega Slowking move around... (It has no legs!)

Finally, a mega evolution I really liked! Mega Audino is so pretty.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!

I could do without Mega Slowbro balancing on its tail like a top, but eh...probably my least favorite of the ORAS Megas so far.

Mega Audino finally gets Fairy (I was sure it and the Chansey lines would get retconned), but it gets a pretty bogus Ability and looks like an albino Audino. I'm sensing that'll be someone's forum name soon...

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer

Mega Slowbro is awkward... but funny nonetheless... I suppose it can only stand in that position because it is a Psychic-type, not because it can actually stand on its tail like that as the description makes seem... But I won't like if they give a Mega to Slowbro and not one to Slowking... Another Gardevoir / Gallade case...

Mega Audino is awesome, I really like it and it's Fairy-type, which Audino should have gained in the first place at the start of this gen... Plus, it's the first Gen V Mega...
However, first, its ability sucks (for singles, that is)...
Second, the reason why I like so much is because it looks like an actual evolution. And that's what it should have been. Not only because of its design but also because a pokémon like this won't have as much potential as a Mega as it would have had as a regular evolution. It's a defensive pokémon, but it has no way of healing itself other than Wish (at least, Mega Slowbro has Slack Off) and since it has to use the Mega stone, no Leftovers. Also, instead of keeping its Regenerator ability to help that problem, no, they keep the other, doubles-only ability which also has no use on itself...
This is one of those cases where this should have been an actual evolution and only then, it could have a Mega...

Now, I don't know, bring a Mega Blissey or something...

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer

So is Slowbro in pain, or is he just surprised?

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

Masuda was probably gonna show these guys at Gamescon,but looks like accidental leaks got them first. Anyways, I like Mega Audino's design, but as someone who mainly plays singles I'm disappointed about its ability. Maybe it'll get some better moves from the move tutor (if we have one). Also Slowbro is gonna wall for days.

Seven is a Color

Spinda Doctors

Slowbro seriously looks like it's about to be completely devoured. I just want to break that shell with a hammer and save it.

Mitja

veteran smartass

CMP said:
I could do without Mega Slowking balancing on its tail like a top, but eh...probably my least favorite of the ORAS Megas so far.

Makaio said:

It's a Slowbro, not Slowking.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.

As much as I respect how people have opinions...I'm sorry, but anybody who likes Mega Slowbro's design is wrong, IMO. Just...look at it. There's nothing "Mega" about it.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!

Mitja said:
CMP said:
I could do without Mega Slowking balancing on its tail like a top, but eh...probably my least favorite of the ORAS Megas so far.

Makaio said:

It's a Slowbro, not Slowking.
Haha whoops. I knew that...autocorrect on iPhones don't work well with Pokémon, especially when the names are similar and I'm not paying attention.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

don()shinobi said:
As much as I respect how people have opinions...I'm sorry, but anybody who likes Mega Slowbro's design is wrong, IMO. Just...look at it. There's nothing "Mega" about it.

That Shellder looks pretty mega to me.

98Greener

tree noises

Mega Slowbro says that not all Mega Evolutions have to be badass.
They can be funny and goofy as well. Props to you, Slowbro.

Audino reminds of that story called The Vampire Bunny or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.