XY Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

Type change for mega Gengar would've been nice especially since he loses levitate. Being poison in mega form just becomes a liability.

Evee having a mega evolution seems like a really cool concept. It would be an interesting twist. It could be straight normal but really powerful or it could have some ability where it's type changes every turn and it could have a move that changes with it. Not likely but it's nice to think about.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

SynxS1N said:
Type change for mega Gengar would've been nice especially since he loses levitate. Being poison in mega form just becomes a liability.

Evee having a mega evolution seems like a really cool concept. It would be an interesting twist. It could be straight normal but really powerful or it could have some ability where it's type changes every turn and it could have a move that changes with it. Not likely but it's nice to think about.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I would simply give him an ability that makes water fire electric psychic dark ice grass and fairy moves STAB

I like the idea of a Mega Eevee. Since it adapts so well, Protean would fit it. It changes the type (meaning STAB) without evolving.

Drohn said:
I like the idea of a Mega Eevee. Since it adapts so well, Protean would fit it. It changes the type (meaning STAB) without evolving.

That's a great idea, i like it Mega Eevee with Protean. But too bad Eevee's movepool isn't very diversed to be able to make use Protean ability to it's max.:(

Ririka said:
Too bad Eevee's movepool isn't very diversed to be able to make use Protean ability to it's max.:(

So true. They could update it though :3 Actually, would Eevee having the elemental fangs be a little stupid? I mean, Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon and Leafeon don't exactly seem like they could go for a Fire Fang. :/

I've lately been really excited about Persian. I feel like a Mega Persian would be really cool.

A bigger body and maybe an epic armor tail or something. xD Also a retype to Normal / Dragon (it sounds so cool.).

Surskit.

Yes, Surskit. Its evolution is lame and lost its Water typing for whatever stupid reason. Surskit definitely deserves a new evolution which should be Bug/Water and similar to the previous design. Ergo, Mega Evolution.

Ririka said:
Drohn said:

That's a great idea, i like it Mega Eevee with Protean. But too bad Eevee's movepool isn't very diversed to be able to make use Protean ability to it's max.:(

As much as I like this idea, I think it would be better executed as a real evolution of Eevee that can learn the typical range of elemental moves that a Normal type usually can.
A way for this to be executed in terms of level up moves:
-at the start (ie needs a Heart Scale to get) it learns:
-Flame Burst
-Discharge
-Muddy Water
-Dark Pulse
-Psyshock
-Energy Ball
-Ice Beam
-Dazzling Gleam

and then the rest of its moves are Normal - ending with Hyper Beam or something

and then give it base 90 in every stat since it's the 'plain, natural' Eeveelution and probably doesn't have any specialities - just a good all-rounder.

Pineapple X said:
Ririka said:
Too bad Eevee's movepool isn't very diversed to be able to make use Protean ability to it's max.:(

So true. They could update it though :3 Actually, would Eevee having the elemental fangs be a little stupid? I mean, Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon and Leafeon don't exactly seem like they could go for a Fire Fang. :/

I've lately been really excited about Persian. I feel like a Mega Persian would be really cool.

A bigger body and maybe an epic armor tail or something. xD Also a retype to Normal / Dragon (it sounds so cool.).

I have to say if Persian's type changed at all then Dark seems like the most likely candidate. (altho a Dragon would be cool)

But it's not totally inconceivable since they did throw a curveball with the seemingly random addition of the Dragon type onto Ampharos, and I think pretty much everyone thought that Pinsir should've been Bug/Fighting (it learns like every Fighting attack there is) and it got Bug/Flying.

I, for one, would like to see all the starters get a mega evolution. Imagine a Mega Greninja or Mega Delphox? But since none of the Kalos Pokemon will be getting megas in this gen, I have one thing to say...
MEGA FLIPPING NINETALES

mega_ninetales_by_dragonith-d6jkyb8.png

NaturallyDark said:
Slap the Fairy type onto Cresselia then give both her and Darkrai M-Evolutions. Cresselia could go from being a pink, yellow, and blue derp to a graceful, angelic fairy, while Darkrai could go from being an epic, sinister shadow to...to... Hmm, an ultimate sinister shadow? How does one even make it more epic? I can't even imagine what it would look like, but it would be the ultimate horror that you definitely do NOT want to wake up to in the middle of the night (like Darkrai isn't already).

How about, since Cresselia is the polar opposite to Darkrai and you propose it become a graceful, angelic fairy... why not give Darkrai the Ghost-type and make it a sinister, demonic shadow?

EDIT: OH MY GOD FOUND FANART OF WHAT WE CAME UP WITH:

Mega Cresselia up first
mega_cresselia_by_kingstailor-d6p98ln.png

Den we got Mega Darkrai. *shiver*

mega_darkrai_by_kingstailor-d6p985f.png

EDIT 2; Um... you either gotta zoom out to 25 percent OR just open the image in a new tab cause it's just too big!

I'm unable to think of any off the top of my head, but what I'd like to see are mega evolutions of pokemon that actually need the boost and are not overrated. Like for an example, I wouldn't like the idea of mega Pikachu or Riachu because they're both overrated (pika is high on my favorites list, he's just gets too much attention). A mega Swellow or mega Liligant I'd be fine with. They're 2 pokemon that many people like and I think the pokemon would apreciate the boost. :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh, and as some mentioned, I'd also like the rest of the starters to get mega evolutions. It's hurting my OCD that some don't and some do.

Edit 2: Mega Flygon, with a raise in defences. I love Flygon, but the poor guy can't take more than a couple hits. I'd love a mega Breloom as well.

I'll edit my post if any more come to mind.

Mega druddigon (love for gen 5 mega's)

Dragon/fighting

Ability Raging Bulk : when hit with a super effective move, attack and defence is raised by 1.

Stats
77-90
120-150
90-140
60-20
90-120
48-90

New move exclusive to Druddigon, Dragon Fist : The target is pummelled with a full force fist with the power of a dragon, this may also paralyse the target. 100 dmg 90 accuracy. Dragon/fighting dual type move
mega_druddigon_by_elyas11-d6hvbhg.jpg
Credit goes to elyas11 for the picture :D

*[mod]Drohn[/mod]: Please remember to use spoiler tags for large images! :D*

Tsoliades said:
I wanna see mega evos for Pokemon like Seaking and Sunflora. I kinda just feel bad for them because they blow so hard.
EDIT: Oh, and Delcatty. Delcatty is terrible.

I'd love to see something like this for Sunflora:
Grass/Fire
ability: Drought
HP: 125
Atk: 90
Def: 90
Sp.A 145
Sp.D 100
Spe 50
600 BST

give regular Sunflora this new move:
Solar Torch
Dual type move Grass/Fire
95 bp.
100 acc.
20% chance of Burning

there, it has a chance at being usable now.

I think the maximum they ever add to a pokemon's mega bst is 100. Sunflora's is 425 so Mega Sunflora would be 525 at most.

I'd like to see some Gen V Pokemon with mega evolutions, particularly Serperior, Chandelure, and Escavalier.
I wonder why they excluded unova pokemon.

The megas I want? Well let's see...

Mega Togekiss - Fairy/Flying with Serene Grace
Mega Luxray - Electric/Dark with Intimidate/Rivalry
Mega Glalie - Ice/Dark with Levitate
Mega Salamence - Dragon/Steel with Sheer Force
Mega Goodra - Poison/Dragon or Water/Dragon with Gooey
Mega Slurpuff - Fairy/Fighting with Sweet Veil or a new ability (I was thinking something like Sugar Rush which is basically like Speed Boost)
Mega Meowstic - Psychic/Dark or Psychic/Fairy depending on gender with Infiltrater for male and Keen Eye for female
Mega Chandelure - Fire/Ghost with Levitate
Mega Excadrill - Ground/Steel with Hyper Cutter or Pure Power
Mega Hydreigon - Ghost/Dragon with Levitate

And I think that's it. Maybe some more Gen 3 megas?

His Goominess said:
Ririka said:

I don't like this idea. First of all, how will it work? Eevee itself has a limited movepool. Even if it did get its movepool expanded, we would have its evolutions learning outrageuos moves. For example, Umbreon learning Flamethrower, Sylveon learning Dark Pulse, and Flareon using Surf...

Mega Typhlosion
Fire/Ground
A new ability that halves super effective moves.

I'd personally like to see Mega Feraligatr. It wasn't originally my favorite Johto starter when I was younger, but over the years its become my favorite design of the 3 final evos.

Something like this:
Ability: Tough Claws (would have gone for Strong Jaw but it doesnt learn enough to take advantage of that, and biting moves are kinda scarce anyways)
HP/ATK/DEF/SAT/SDF/SPE
85/105/100/79/83/78
to
85/140/115/79/103/108
Typing would either stay pure Water, or perhaps be Water/Fighting.

Mega Exploud, would get alot of attack and sp. attack added to it, some to its speed and defenses, possibly HP. Would stay pure Normal (cause Sound isn't a type) and would get soem sort of new Ability that makes sound moves have priority or something.

Mega Mew :3 We have Mega Mewtwo so why not Mega Mew :)

Also, I think, a Mega Pikachu would be great! Ash with a Mega Pikachu would be awesome :)

And, I like to see a Mega Miltank. I just like the color and want to see how he is in Mega.

Last but not least, I`m really want to know how Aegislash look like in Mega! Just because he can`t be cooler :D But, they can try it. And then I would be very happy ;)

Might as well join this bandwagon of hopes.

I do have some ideas in mind.

Mega Hydreigon - Dark/Dragon (I'm thinking of an Ability that could convert Normal Type moves into Dark Type moves, just so that there can be more special Dark moves for this guy, even though they'll just be Normal Type moves, but converted. A Dark Typed Tri Attack or Hyper Beam will work wonders for this guy.)
Mega Salamence - Dragon/Flying (Give it Aerialate to enable it to slay the OU field with Flying-converted Returns and Hyper Beams.)
Mega Golurk - Fighting/Ghost (It should keep Iron Fist. It could potentially be a ghostly variant of the Iron Giant.)
Mega Porygon-Z - Electric (Retains Adaptability to support Thunderbolts and your choice of Conversion if you wish to run such a set. Being Electric would encourage more Ground Types to check it, even though we have Gliscor for that job.)
Mega Sceptile - Grass/Dragon (It could be a mixed fast sweeper, allowing it to better use Leaf Blade and maybe a Fighting Type slashing move. It could gain either Super Luck or Tough Claws.)
Mega Swampert - Water/Ground (It'll be more defensive, but it will still pack a deadly blow. It should gain Adaptability to perform a little better to make up for not being able to use a Choice Band, as it needs a Mega Stone to Mega Evolve, obviously.)
Mega Gliscor - Ground/Flying (Gets Poison Heal for those who haven't got a Hidden Ability Gligar or Gliscor.)
Mega Weavile - Dark/Ice (He'll need a lot of the help he can get right now. Tough Claws wouldn't be a bad idea for it. I guess in next Gen, if there are more elemental slashing moves, an Ice Type variant of Night Slash would be good for it.)
Mega Machamp - Fighting or Fighting/Fire (Will probably be very beefy, but slow, with Iron Fist to make it greater.)
Mega Kingdra - Water/Dragon (Keeps Swift Swim, and more support for its' Sp. Atk, defenses, and to a lesser extent, its' Speed.)
Mega Walrien - Ice/Water (Gets more Sp. Def, Sp. Atk, and Attack to fare better against most Pseudo-Legends. I'm thinking it could get Ice Body.)
Mega Cloyster - Water/Ice (Gets more Defense in order to probably spare for a Shell Smash or two. It should also keep Skill Link and some support for its' Attack and Sp. Def.)
Mega Reuniclus - Psychic (Magic Guard will do wonders for it. It'll also gain better Sp. Atk, along with Sp. Def, and maybe its' Defense and Attack.)

Obviously, most or all of them will not happen. But we're entitled to share our concepts, right?

Woof! Where to start.

Hippowdon (Water/Ground (Sand Force Boost to Ground, Rock and Steel type moves)
Eelektross (Electric/Fire (Fire Breath Has a 20% chance to burn on all attacks regardless of type))
Crawdaunt (Water/Dragon (Water Armour +1 to Defence when using a water attack))
Mandibuzz (Dark/Flying (Bone Armour Halves Dmg from all physical attacks))
Meinshao (Fighting/Dark (Fast Paste +1 to speed every time a recoil move is used))
Scrafty (Bug/Dark (OverPower Ups STAB moves by x3))
Toxicroak (Posion/Dark (Protean Changes type to move used))
Torkoal (Fire/Rock (SteamWound 1/10 Heath re-genned after the use of a fire type move))
Exploud (Normal (Amp Boost to all "Sound" Moves))
Bisharp (Fighting/Steel (Tough Claws Boost to all Physical "claw" moves))
Hypno (Dark/Psychic (Overtaken Passes this ability on to any foe who attack with a special attack, damages 1/16 health drained every turn for 4-8 turns))

Hope you like them! :D

xDkoYx said:
Woof! Where to start.

Hippowdon (Water/Ground (Sand Force Boost to Ground, Rock and Steel type moves)
Eelektross (Electric/Fire (Fire Breath Has a 20% chance to burn on all attacks regardless of type))
Crawdaunt (Water/Dragon (Water Armour +1 to Defence when using a water attack))
Mandibuzz (Dark/Flying (Bone Armour Halves Dmg from all physical attacks))
Meinshao (Fighting/Dark (Fast Paste +1 to speed every time a recoil move is used))
Scrafty (Bug/Dark (OverPower Ups STAB moves by x3))
Toxicroak (Posion/Dark (Protean Changes type to move used))
Torkoal (Fire/Rock (SteamWound 1/10 Heath re-genned after the use of a fire type move))
Exploud (Normal (Amp Boost to all "Sound" Moves))
Bisharp (Fighting/Steel (Tough Claws Boost to all Physical "claw" moves))
Hypno (Dark/Psychic (Overtaken Passes this ability on to any foe who attack with a special attack, damages 1/16 health drained every turn for 4-8 turns))

Hope you like them! :D

I like your post, but I have a few questions. Why fighting/dark for Mienshao? What about something else like Fighting/Flying where it gets an ability that changes normal type moves to fighting? Mienshao never seemed like a dark type... Same thing with Scrafty, why is it fighting bug? It doesn't do much to the typing except losing an immunity. What about it retainig its typing and receiving marvel scale or something like that?

I really like your Eelektross idea.

Back