Mega Beedrill and Mega Pidgeot in 'CoroCoro' [10/9]

MEGA BEEDRILL'S DRILL'S ARE THE DRILLS THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS.

GIGA
DRILL
BREAAAKEEEEER

also mega pidgeot looks pretty swell too.

Yes! Yes! My dreams have come true! Always wanted Pokemons like Vespiquen, or Beedrill, a "bee" Pokemon have a mega. It seems my intuition was leaning on Beedrill. I knew they will bring past gen legends in OR/AS, still waiting for them to reveal mega Ho-oh&Lugia. I've my fingers crossed for the Johto mascots return in Hoenn, because they were accessible in Hoenn through an event before.

Did we just see Hoopa too? The silhouette, especially the round bottom, looks like the Pokemon to me. Not to mention the gold rings, and the whole island thing.
http://pokebeach.com/news/1014/hoopa.jpg

Hoopa's lore: http://pokebeach.com/2014/05/hoopas-lore-finally-revealed-hoopa-event-uncovered-in-xy-coding

I hope this means we can get Hoopa in OR/AS because it's one of my favorite hidden legendaries.

I am so excited for Mega Beedrill and Mega Pigeot! I think that will give Beedrill and Pigeot the chance to be more widely used in competitive play.

What you said about Hoopa... I knew it since I first saw the map! It looked eerie and the first Pokemon I thought of was Hoopa. But we might be wrong... However, as soon as I saw the silhouette behind my two favourite Pokemon, I guess that is Hoopa and it is linked with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Also... flying on Latias and Latios' backs? This. Is. Amazing! I guess this is what everyone would be wanting! Wait, am I going off topic here?

I think the silhouette resembles Hoopa, but it still looks a bit different, specifically the head and arms..
Maybe a Mega Hoopa? One can only hope...

Hm, I just realized the silhouette might also look like Diancie (as in it one of the Pokemon pulled in). Still, golden rings / portals is pretty suspicious and probably hinting at Hoopa at the very least.

Leaf_Ranger said:
Drohn said:
(...) They might make it possible in future games. (...)

I'm not getting my hopes high, and more so if it ends up truly being a Lati@s exclusive. I though that Pokémon following us and seasons would become regular and a core mechanic and we've seen how that was and is. :rolleyes:

But before walking pokemon, there was the Pal Park, which was pretty much a beta version of what would show up everywhere in HG/SS. Could be they're trying out overworld flight in the interest of expanding it for future games.

At least you'd hope so. They put a little more effort into an immersive, fully realized overworld with each generation (except for walking pokemon disappearing...), so a gen VII game where you can fly around on your Pidgeot or Charizard or surf on your Seaking or whatever and actually see your pokemon and direct them, might not be so farfetched. Especially when they've also played around with riding pokemon in XY.

don()shinobi said:
And still nobody will use Beedrill.

Also:
Hoopa, is that you?
b8sMuiB.jpg
I mean, the golden rings are there and everything. What other reason would there be for those legendaries to be in Hoenn?

Really tho, give him credit. He did post it way before anyone else noticed.

I'm positive that it's Hoopa. You can easily see its arms in the silhouette, whereas Diancie's would be very small to distinguish/would be smaller.

^^ I honestly have been in class all day and was not on the forums today until I posted. It's not out of the ordinary for more than one person to have noticed. Only reason I didn't notice last night was because it was like 4 in the morning. :p

If those are Hoopa's rings, and legendaries are coming out of them....
Wouldn't that mean the treasures Hoopa collects are legends?

Luispipe8 said:
I'm positive that it's Hoopa. You can easily see its arms in the silhouette, whereas Diancie's would be very small to distinguish/would be smaller.

could it be Giratina?

Mortal_Zachary said:
don()shinobi said:
And still nobody will use Beedrill.

Also:
Hoopa, is that you?
b8sMuiB.jpg
I mean, the golden rings are there and everything. What other reason would there be for those legendaries to be in Hoenn?

Really tho, give him credit. He did post it way before anyone else noticed.
I appreciate somebody else wanting to give me credit, somebody was going to find it eventually.
Besides, I just got it from 4chan and posted it here because I didn't see anybody else making the observation. And I'm used to not getting credit for things, so it's cool.

Back