Mega Beedrill and Mega Pidgeot in 'CoroCoro' [10/9]

Pikachu6319 said:
Unless I missed something we are supposed to have a new mega revealed when the ORAS demo is released.

Possibly or they will keep with the ones released we know that the mega starters are going to be in it as well as Mega Charizard X and possibly more form X and Y that's all that is completely confirmed right now sense we have yet to see videos of people playing the demo.

Correct me if I`m wrong.

Pikachu6319 said:
Unless I missed something we are supposed to have a new mega revealed when the ORAS demo is released.

well not the instant it turns 15th in the pacific, Id think.

These megas are pretty cool looking, but I was expecting mega Milotic and Flygon, which are the two Pokémon likely to get a mega (through speculation). Mega Beedril will be a great mega though.

Pikachu6319 said:

Yeah, we would, I would assume we get it the first day considering how they made it a big deal, but I wonder what's the surprise if you play it "every day".

Next up we have two more Mega Evolutions — Mega Pidgeot and Mega Beedrill. Details on these below.
Mega Pidgeot — With increased Special Attack and High Speed, can learning flying-type move Hurricane; also has a No Guard Ability.
Mega Beedrill — Poisonous stingers boost its Attack, while Bug-type move Fell Stinger raises its Attack stat by two stages. The Adaptability Ability also "raises the power of its moves of the same type from the standard 150% to 200%".

Source

Mega Pidgeot will gain a speed boost in addition to its special attack boost.. I guess 60 points for special attack and 30 for speed?

Edit: I don't know why but the link here is broken ( at least in my computer) but it is from Nintendo Life website: http://www.nintendolife.com right now it is one of the first articles

Um is anyone else worried that the eon ticket will be in corocoro. Is that the only place it will be on and does that mean only people in japan get the code?

Hey, I noticed how Japan is the only place to get Mega Steelix with Europe and Korea getting Megs Glalie. Do you guys think NA will get Mega Steelix like Japan, Mega Glalie like the rest of the world, or a third Mega to be unveiled? I, personally, like the idea of a 3rd mega being unveiled. Perhaps a Mega Milotic or Mega Skarmory. If you ask me, a new mega exclusive to this part of the Americas would explain why we're getting it so late, and would also make it more interesting with there being Megas only found in certain parts of the world. I mean, it's not like we ever had a pokemon that had something like that happen!

Vivillon sitting in the corner

Since we haven't seen the code for another Mega Pokémon in the leaked demo code, having a 3rd Mega Pokémon released in the NA demo is doubtful, unless it's one of the other Megas that's already been revealed.

Athena said:
Since we haven't seen the code for another Mega Pokémon in the leaked demo code, having a 3rd Mega Pokémon released in the NA demo is doubtful, unless it's one of the other Megas that's already been revealed.

I agree but most likely we may get Galie and steelix will be japan exclusive, just because of how the demo seems to be going. Also when do we get our codes for the demo is it on the 20th? cause I thought it said the 15th-the 20th and I still haven't got my code.

I think they announced recently that the newsletter would be sent out on the 21st. Personally, I don't think it's /that/ unreasonable that GF removed a Mega from the coding of the other demos and the reason why there's a week delay for the release of the NA one is because they needed more time to add it. Then again, I don't know shit about coding.

Except that the demo had the code for all of the other Megas too, not just Steelix and Glalie. Why would they specifically remove the one Mega they'd release in the NA version only to re-add it back?

It has the code for all the other confirmed megas. I highly doubt Game Freak would reveal all of them a month before the game is released, especially with Shiftry being an opponent in like three Mega trailers. GF really doesn't need to remove the coding for the announced megas because we already know they exist and some data-miners potentially finding the stats won't ruin the surprise of megas hidden until you've gotten to a certain point in the game like Houndoom etc in XY. I don't necessarily think that they'll include a new mega in the NA, just that it isn't super unreasonable and could explain why we're getting the demo 6 days later than everywhere else. They already have different megas for different demo regions; I think it's possible that NA could be the third. We haven't seen a trailer with Mega Glailie or Steelix have we? Maybe they're waiting to show a trailer featuring all three.

I don't know why, but I feel like the NA demo is late because a new mega is being developed now and they're gonna put it into the full game. I still don't understand why they put all the pokemon and forms into the demo.

Chocolate Death said:
I don't know why, but I feel like the NA demo is late because a new mega is being developed now and they're gonna put it into the full game. I still don't understand why they put all the pokemon and forms into the demo.
Even if there is a new mega in the NA demo, it's definitely not being developed atm but it has been ready for quite some while.

Back