McDonald's 25th Anniversary Pokemon Promotion Starts in February -- Way Too Many Goodies!

LePerchant

Aspiring Trainer
I dont know why but I love the envelope stuff. It makes the items more special.

Any info for Germany?

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
So glad these are in packs and not glorified penny sleeves with a cardboard layer that moves around.

And if you’re watching your caloric intake, just get a plain cheeseburger, sub fries for apple slices x2 and get an unsweetened tea or water. Comes out to 270-ish cal.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
The penny sleeve + cardboard combo packs VS the CHAD 25th anniversary mini booster packs!

Very pleased to see McDonald's treating the promo cards with care this time around!

Wyvu

Aspiring Trainer
kinda glad they didn't they where so lame last year
I didn't mean like those - those "toys" were only a tiny step above these ones. The last time we got substantial Pokémon toys in Happy Meals was 2018 (with the legendaries) and they seemed to be the best ones yet in terms of sculpting and detail

Wyvu

Aspiring Trainer
Agreed, but I wish they had prepared a few more toys like figures n' stuff. More McDonald's Promo cards and stickers are starting to get boring...
Although I have to admit the envelopes look cool
We still haven't gotten a proper Charizard promo figure in North America. They had one in Asia and one in France and all NA got was that spinner/launcher Zard as part of the XY promotion

HangTenPikachu

Aspiring Trainer
I called some McDs this morning, I was 0 for 10.

Any Orange County locations known to have cards today?

I'm chomping at the bit to crack me some packs!

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
I got some today. The stores I went to had the deck boxes and the sticker beach scene (toys 1 and 2). I got holo and non-holo cards widely distributed across all 8 generations.

Also all of the store I went to today were requiring meals be purchased. One store was limiting that to 5 per purchase. If you like the chicken nuggets, I would suggest getting those, the apple slices, and milk as the drink. I think the nuggets will freeze ok and you can re-heat them in a toaster oven. Probably wouldn't be too bad.

PurgeEmoji123

Aspiring Trainer
Just wanted give some feedback: here in Arizona (tucson to pheonix) you have to buy a happy meal for each toy. I'm not sure if it's national. And no I'm not traveling just for pokemon lol. Edit; and when we asked an employee how many the max we can get depending each happy meal or what and he said he could get fired for selling them individually.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
I can't find TCGPLAYER pages for any of these cards! Why aren't there any TCGPLAYER pages for these cards! How much will they be as singles? Trying to decide if it's worth paying $3 (give or take about $0.50) to get one holo and three normals.
Also, I'll probably want to try and complete the set.

livfreely

Aspiring Trainer
Just stopped by our local McDonald’s this evening. They had the promo going. They sold packs separately, but charged $3.99 each. They stated same as happy meal toy. Picked up 3 packs. I will try another McDonald’s tomorrow.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
im trying to figure out the schematic of this... the numbers are the toys 1-4, i think the colors might be gens? but ive only seen 5 colors so far. white/black/blue/green/red

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
im trying to figure out the schematic of this... the numbers are the toys 1-4, i think the colors might be gens? but ive only seen 5 colors so far. white/black/blue/green/red
Those are the only colors. One thing to note is that the toys themselves can vary slightly containing different generation starters in the printing. For example I encountered 3 different deck boxes (maybe up to 8 exist), 4 different larger sticker sets (probably 8 exist), and 2 of the small sticker plus scene sets (probably only 2 of these exist since all 8 gens are featured between them),

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
Those are the only colors. One thing to note is that the toys themselves can vary slightly containing different generation starters in the printing. For example I encountered 3 different deck boxes (maybe up to 8 exist), 4 different larger sticker sets (probably 8 exist), and 2 of the small sticker plus scene sets (probably only 2 of these exist since all 8 gens are featured between them),
After opening a lot of Toy 1, there seem to be only four types of card boxes, each with the starters from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh. I have seen no existence of the other starters on these.

Anime

Aspiring Trainer
There will likely be another wave of product coming to McDonalds. There's no way they're sold out entirely already.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
There will likely be another wave of product coming to McDonalds. There's no way they're sold out entirely already.
Uh, yes there is. I went to my local yesterday, and they were already cleaned out within the first few hours of the promotion...

livfreely

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, this has been a big hit for McDonald’s around here. Stopped by another one today, and they stopped selling packs individually. You can only get the packs in the Happy Meal due to short supply. They were already low. It is day two here. By the weekend I predict they will be out.