McDonald's 25th Anniversary Pokemon Promotion Starts in February -- Way Too Many Goodies!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

2. JayMankey Optimistic Trainer/Collector
    JayMankey

This is quite elaborate! I wonder if the four cards will come in an actual booster pack a la General Mills! I'm so using that card frame for a Charizard or somethin'...

Orias likes this.
  3. The Almighty Bidoof Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
    The Almighty Bidoof

typically they come in a clear rap with cardboard behind it

JayMankey and Gamerdynasty4ever like this.
  4. CYL All hail Eevee!
    CYL

Looks awesome! Is this in Canada too or just US?

Jett likes this.
  5. UrGardevoir_callsmeMaster Aspiring Trainer
    UrGardevoir_callsmeMaster

"Dear Diary,

I had Mcdonalds every day this month."

6. carrotfoot Aspiring Trainer
    carrotfoot

I think that poster has two Fennekin. There are 9 fire types and only 7 water.

Hydroi-gon and The Rhyperior like this.
  7. JayMankey Optimistic Trainer/Collector
    JayMankey

True, although I feel that something like this warrants it's own proper mini booster pack!

8. Hongo Aspiring Trainer
    Hongo

I hope they are packaged somewhat better than they were last year. It was hard getting a card that wasn’t creased and/or had janky corners.

Would be nice if they sold the whole set in a mini binder for $14.99 / $19.99.

9. Me: Walks into McDonalds.... please can i have 100 Happy Meal toys.

Art Graduate: Would you like fries with that?

10. In Europe they generally come in Booster Packs... and because this time around its 4 cards per happy meal a booster is likely. UK never got the booster packs in the past but they gave us smaller cards sets than europe

11. LePerchant Youtubehh: LePerchant
    LePerchant

Well.. First cereals, then Mc Donalds. I dont know why people are overweight.
    Meanwhile in Germany we are crying without any promotion. Time to check Ebay again!

12. treeckonation Treecko is a good pokemon
    treeckonation

i like how i can see some x and y cards in it.

13. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

Will we be getting them so soon though? Because the top trumps cards have just started. This could be USA for now

14. Wavestripe Med Student
    Wavestripe

[​IMG]
    Here's a much clearer picture of everything!

JayMankey likes this.
  15. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

Great article, but there's one thing that should be mentioned...
    While it is true that McDonald's site says that they can be bought seperately, it will vary from location to location due to how each manager handles the promotion. Some know that people will just buy the toys to hawk online for a profit and will restrict it to being a Happy Meal-only thing.

16. iam10pm Aspiring Trainer
    iam10pm

I hope most mcdonalds don't allow people to just walk in & buy the toys, if so they will more than likely sell out quick & in turn not have enough toys for the actual meals

17. Charmaster:) The Cube Master, Charmander fan, & Lapras rider.
    Charmaster:)

Scalping happy meals? Now THAT’S just sad! Now you’re hurting kids who aren’t even TRYING to collect the latest set!

18. snoopy369 Aspiring Trainer
    snoopy369

Advanced Member Member

Thank goodness for the self-ordering kiosks...

19. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

Like I mentioned in the post above it’ll vary from store to store. Most managers should know that this’ll be as popular as past Pokemon promotions (and some non-Pokemon ones too).
    And, for those of us who can order lunch whilst being on the clock, McDelivery.

snoopy369 likes this.
  20. I'm more interested in toys than reprinted cards, tbh. Wish they'd do something big like Burger King did for the first movie.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?