~Mario Kart DS + Wii Racing League~ [Closed... For now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mario Kart *DS* Racing League

Um. Ok. Well, I may as well open a Free Race request.

I'd like to race just random tracks. Post here if anyone wants to race!

I'll take you up on that offer. But it has to be today.

EDIT: Or tomorrow morning.

@Porygon-X and Chariblaze - I know it's recommended that only 2 people enter a Free Race, but I was wondering if you guys minded if I joined you two? I'm free to race whenever, so I don't have a specific time.

Hey guys! I see that you each are online. All you guys want to race together then?

Timeshift, did you guys finish the race? I'd be more than happy to play too if you need the last spot filled :).

No. TimeShift is having trouble with Wi-Fi... Besides, it's a very bad idea to try and organize times for 4 people at once...

Does anyone wanna race me sometime? I'm free every weekday 4pm-12am my time (11am-7pm your time) and anytime in the afternoon/evening on weekends. If anyone wants to arrange a date/time, lmk! :D I also don't mind what track(s) we race on - I'm easy! XD Hopefully Wi-Fi issues will no longer persist. I know what caused the problem (WEP key had changed) so it shouldn't happen again, and even if it does it should be a simple fix.

Wow. Sorry for not being as active. The last week was VERY busy.

Anyway, I'll add your Free Race request to the list. I would take you on, but I'll let someone else race for a change. ;)

Also, I'll be putting up the first Hosted race pairings soon, so look forward to that!

Timeshift and I just did three free race matches. I won two and the last was a tie. Well played Timeshift! Sorry I had to leave -- I'm supposed to be meeting a friend around now, and I'm already late...

Lol that was quite funny! I didn't win a single match! :p Well played though Gary! You deserved it! ;) He got me on the loop on Rainbow Road with a blue shell! That must have looked weird from his perspective - me being blasted towards the ground! And like Gary said, we had 3 matches and he won 2!

...And the last was a tie, right? So that means Timeshift gets 3 points, and Gary gets 9. Good job!

Yeah, for some reason the physics on Rainbow Road make it so that you're effectively immune to red shells on those loops, but green shells and explosions will send you blasting into oblivion :p. Well played especially on the last match though Timeshift, Cheep Cheep Beach and Baby Park were so close I couldn't feel my fingers at the end, haha :D.

...Looking forward to the hosted race too.

I'll be posting the hosted race this weekend (Saturday or Sunday) So if anyone wants to join before then, now's a good time. Otherwise you'll have to wait another couple of months. :O

Anyway, I guess the poll says you guys want Delfeno Square. So be it!

EDIT: Oh, and I made the points for winning a hosted race higher, too. :3

I'll be happy to join the Hosted Race, if that's OK (as long as it's at a reasonable time for me). If it's in the middle of the night or whatever, race without me. ;)

Did you read the hosted race section? You have 5 days to organize times with your opponent.;)

Alright! After I get back from Battle Roads today, I'll post the Hosted Race. Check back later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back