~Mario Kart DS + Wii Racing League~ [Closed... For now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~Mario Kart DS + Wii Racing League~

Oh. I thought that was Afro. I had to cut it short for dinner, but I'm ready now, and I'll be on in 5.

Edit: I'm on, but I have to wait for you guys to finish.

Just got done having a match with Afro. He is really good, and I only won one match. Yeah I'm up for more, lets see if all of us at the same time can race now.

Oh you guys want to go on again? I'll be there in a minute.;)

Edit: I'm on, who's going to create the group?
Edit 2: What's going on? Are we still going to play? I'll be staying online for awhile so if you guys are still up to it we can play.

I had to cut short because I need to take a shower, but after I (possibly) ship a few things and get other things done, I'll be on tomorrow.

Hey everyone, we temporarily moved so my Wii isn't hooked up thanks to the TV not compatible with it. It should be up soon though. Sorry.

Wait.... What? Who won all those races? I don't own a Wii, so I have no idea how that works. Pokemaister899, just let me know who gets how many points, OK?

@Porygon-X: pokemaister899 and I did one match, (four races) and I won three of the four races.

In other words....

Afro-G: 3 Points
Me: 1 point

Yoshidude your on.

2, I believe. The matches with the other person didnt count well, he wasnt supposed to be there.

Fellow Racers, I deeply apologize... This group is extremely inactive, and pokemaister899 is not as active, ether.

Therefore, I'm requesting this thread to be locked... For now.

*locked as requested.* Please contact the moderator of this forum or a supermod to unlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back