Mario Kart 8 Discussion

They're still doing treehouse stuff. They haven't even announced Star Fox yet, so there's always hope. They uploaded a Mario Party 10 trailer without mentioning it anywhere, so not mentioning Mario Kart DLC isn't that surprising.

PMJ said:
so I guess the dlc was fake?

The Bob-omb Blast one is fake. Someone just pasted a photoshopped image onto the TV of an older demo.

The characters, however, are from a different source, and have not been confirmed nor denied yet.

We should organize weekly get-togethers or something.

I have added everyone who posted their NNIDs in this thread. Mine is pmjiggaboo if you want to add me, I will accept you unless you're a turd.

I know that was real. I meant the other stuff. Guess it was. Too bad.

If anyone wants to add me in Mario Kart, PM me and we can race against each other sometime. I'm not a very good racer, but I try my best :p

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TvvjqcrJT0[/video]

I just created a video about my Top 10 Favorite Songs in Mario Kart 8, and I wondered, which musical tracks are your favorites?

Cloudtop Cruise barely making the list at 10 is a little disappointing for me. At least it made your list but IMO it's at least a top 3 track for music and the course in general but maybe that's just me. I also think Electrodrome should be a little higher. But I don't have too many other problems with the list overall though and even then, these are minor. A lot of the music in this game is really quite amazing that you can't go wrong with a lot of it.

dmaster out.

Back