Finished Mafia XXXVII: Celever's School Grades ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having 2 people lynched is really dumb because if either 1 of them is town, game is over.
Don't say "lynched" in the future. That assumes a death by modkill was caused by the players.
Well I used Thunder on Mr. Muffin on Night 4
Why Muffin and not DoS?
because the love couple seems like an obvious target to mafia, and (assuming it's 50% chance of being scum/town), there is a 75% chance of at least 1 town dying
There's no way scum are killing a fellow scum. By your probabilities mentioned in the quote, those two players had only a 25% chance of both being town.

Don't say "lynched" in the future. That assumes a death by modkill was caused by the players.

Why Muffin and not DoS?

There's no way scum are killing a fellow scum. By your probabilities mentioned in the quote, those two players had only a 25% chance of both being town.

But lynch or lose means 1 scum 0 town, so 1 1 would not work, therefore only 2 scum 0 town would work right?

I chose muffin because he talked more I believe in this game, which may have made him more likely to be checked out, so it would be more likely for him to be protected. Also he was a sub if I am not mistaken, so I thought he was a slightly bigger target than DoS, I guess I as wrong -_-

I chose muffin because he talked more I believe in this game, which may have made him more likely to be checked out, so it would be more likely for him to be protected.
What? Thunder makes people stop targeting him, so you are preventing him from being doctored? That's incredibly scummy.

I'm convinced TAE is town and sim, NP, and TFP are scum. Something feels off about the way he's going after TAE; it's like a huge scum bandwagon or something and I don't like it.

##VOTE: THEFLYINGPIDOVE

Also how is TFP supposed to use her vote weight if she can't use hashes to vote?

I'm convinced TAE is town and sim, NP, and TFP are scum. Something feels off about the way he's going after TAE; it's like a huge scum bandwagon or something and I don't like it.

##VOTE: THEFLYINGPIDOVE

Also how is TFP supposed to use her vote weight if she can't use hashes to vote?

Thoughts on scattered?

Also I want to double check that you're certain that you used Thunder on Mr.Muffin N4.

Im pretty sure it prevents the night kill too so he doesn't need to be doctored.
But if you thought he was more likely to be doctored, you should have targeted DoS.

I still can't find anything besides reading between the lines on TFP. It's useless to guess the experience of the scumteam with little evidence, especially when we have players that are actually scummy.

@scattered mind needs to explain his vote/join the discussion.

But there are only six of us alive rn, right? Jabber/simsands/scattered/TAE/NP/TFP? We can't be in LYLO if all four scum are alive. So bb was scum or something. scattered is town.

@TheAnticipationEevee If you're town, you will need to use your doctor on Jabber tonight. You will understand precisely why once the night starts.

Okay.....

Also I want to double check that you're certain that you used Thunder on Mr.Muffin N4.

Well I used it on him, I don't know if it went through because Celever never updated my actions from Night 4 still!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back