Finished Mafia XXXVII: Celever's School Grades ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post seems to me like TAE realized that it would be bad if two scum members died simultaneously and attempted to soften the blow by pushing the lynch onto the scum who he assumed would die anyway.
For the life of me I can't find that post you quoted. Who did they unvote?

For the life of me I can't find that post you quoted. Who did they unvote?

You should be able to click the little arrow at the top of the quote to go straight to the post. Anyway, he unvoted TFP and started pushing for TSM after I believe you mentioned him.

This post seems to me like TAE realized that it would be bad if two scum members died simultaneously and attempted to soften the blow by pushing the lynch onto the scum who he assumed would die anyway.

Lol this was 2 weeks ago I almost forgot everything ._.

Im pretty sure for that vote, I just unvoted because if 1 town dies and 1 mafia dies, game is over if I recall correctly.

I think TFP is more likely to be scum than TAE, for a reason I mentioned before: I can't believe the scum team would be made up of so many relatively new players.

It still bugs me a bit that sim has avoided suspicion all game, though. Thoughts on sim? Anyone have a read on him either way?

What about both?
I don't see TAE as particularly scummy rn. And even if I did, seeing as we can't lynch both today I'd rather lynch the scummier player. We are, after all, in LYLO.

Would you not rather lynch the scummier player?

I'm not arguing against a TFP lynch at the moment. I'm simply entertaining the idea. Is there anything in particular that's making you not see TAE as scummy? I find it relatively likely that he is scum.

We do not have too many players alive who we are unsure about. Me, TAE, scattered, TFP and NP. Jabber is confirmed Cupid, and KX was the target of the NK. Unless we're entertaining the thought that Cupid belongs to the scum team (Which if it did, would be extremely broken and overpowered, plus had the scum known about the love couple, they would have simply killed them N3 and achieved parity, instead of going for KX), we're left with five remaining players. I myself know my own alignment, so there's only four in my case. We know that there's three scum remaining, and only need to pinpoint the one who isn't scum.

What is the case on TFP?
I've been picking up more scummy things about TAE. His posts have been super fluffy/pointing out the obvious.

Well sorry that I don't have any evidence to provide as I am not an expert at reads at all, and my role does not have any useful investigative things of any sort.

Well going by sim's post, there are 5 not confirmed at all players, and 3 of them are scum.

Since I feel like it's one of the last days of the game, I am going to post my role. (I don't know when people normally do this, but since it's basically the end AND I can protect myself for a day (or someone else for that matter), I don't have any reason not to.)

Role will be on next post.

You are English Language.

English language is the subject where students have to write creatively, with no analysis involved. It’s kinda awful to actually include it as an exam in school, because being a good writer is natural and not really something that can be taught. It benefits me that you exist because I do happen to be a good writer, but I have infinite sympathy for those who can’t get their heads wrapped around this ridiculously convoluted language.

Active: So. Much. POETRY!
From time to time, students are also instructed to write poetry, in addition to having to memorise 15 poems (some up to 4 A4 pages long) in English Literature, and then analysing more poetry within the exam where there is no way of figuring out what poetry will appear in the exam before going in! Why this country has such a crazy obsession with poetry I don’t know, but at least you’ve got some experience with it. ;) At night, including night 0, please PM Celever “Night X -- Catch [Pokémon1]!” Pokémon1 must be the subject of a completed poem from a round of PokéBeach’s popular PokéPoetry competition, and all of these competitions can be found linked below. You will unlock another one-use ability based on the Pokémon you choose, and you may not choose the same Pokémon twice.

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

Win Condition: Eliminate all subjects which endeavour to prevent Celever from getting back into 6th form.

So basically, I am a role that gets unique abilities.

Here are the list of abilities I got:

Active: Fire Spin
Quilava is the one of the cutest, but also one of the sassiest! At night, please PM Celever "Night X -- Sass out with Fire Spin [user1]". If user1 was trying to use any of their abilities on you that night, you will roleblock user1 from using any of their abilities at all.

Active: Moonlight
In modern society the night is oftentimes seen as a dangerous place. I love how Pokémon instead takes Moonlight and goes "here, give it healing properties instead!" At night, please PM Celever "Bask [user1] in moonlight". You will enshroud user1 in the caress of lunar rays, protecting them from any nightkills that night.

Active: Thunder
Thunder, despite being just about the most powerful Electric-Type move in the game, is literally just a sound! Nevertheless, it's a sound which instils fear into anyone near enough to hear it, so it's got very real power in other ways. At night, please PM Celever "Thunderise [user1]". You will coat user1 in a thunderous wave of sounds which will freak everyone out who were intending on using their actions on them. As a result, anyone targeting user1 will target a different random user instead.

Active: Night Shade
Whether it be the egotistical gangsta kind or the casual camp indirecting, all forms of shade tend to anger its target. And Gengar happens to be the master of shade!At night, please PM Celever "Night X -- Throw serious shade at [user1]". user1 will target you with all abilities they try to use that night.

I never got my ability from Night 4 still >.> Celever said he would give it to me soon D:

So basically, I am a role that gets unique abilities.

Here are the list of abilities I got:

Active: Fire Spin
Quilava is the one of the cutest, but also one of the sassiest! At night, please PM Celever "Night X -- Sass out with Fire Spin [user1]". If user1 was trying to use any of their abilities on you that night, you will roleblock user1 from using any of their abilities at all.

Active: Moonlight
In modern society the night is oftentimes seen as a dangerous place. I love how Pokémon instead takes Moonlight and goes "here, give it healing properties instead!" At night, please PM Celever "Bask [user1] in moonlight". You will enshroud user1 in the caress of lunar rays, protecting them from any nightkills that night.

Active: Thunder
Thunder, despite being just about the most powerful Electric-Type move in the game, is literally just a sound! Nevertheless, it's a sound which instils fear into anyone near enough to hear it, so it's got very real power in other ways. At night, please PM Celever "Thunderise [user1]". You will coat user1 in a thunderous wave of sounds which will freak everyone out who were intending on using their actions on them. As a result, anyone targeting user1 will target a different random user instead.

Active: Night Shade
Whether it be the egotistical gangsta kind or the casual camp indirecting, all forms of shade tend to anger its target. And Gengar happens to be the master of shade!At night, please PM Celever "Night X -- Throw serious shade at [user1]". user1 will target you with all abilities they try to use that night.

I never got my ability from Night 4 still >.> Celever said he would give it to me soon D:

Have you used any of them? Who did you target?

What is the case on TFP?
I've been picking up more scummy things about TAE. His posts have been super fluffy/pointing out the obvious.

There was my old points against her, but those are void now after Muffin's flip. Then there's the things Jabber pointed out about Camo likely being scum.

@TheFlyingPidove Tagging you because you're the only one who has been voted so far.

The post simsands quoted at the beginning of the day was even more scummy than it looked. Eevee unvoted TFP for Sceptile, saying we needed to lynch one scum and no town. The only way that works is if Eevee knows everyone's alignment.

##VOTE: TheAnticipationEevee

The post simsands quoted at the beginning of the day was even more scummy than it looked. Eevee unvoted TFP for Sceptile, saying we needed to lynch one scum and no town. The only way that works is if Eevee knows everyone's alignment.

##VOTE: TheAnticipationEevee

No, I specifically said I did that because Sceptile was going to get modkilled by not posting.

Day 4 was for people to lynch SCUM without lynching TOWN. (That's what LYLO means right?)

That means we need to lynch 1 SCUM and 0 TOWN.

Having 2 people lynched is really dumb because if either 1 of them is town, game is over.

^ 2 people lynched and 1 of them is town, 1 of them is scum, its equivalent to nobody being lynched in terms of numbers, but they get a night kill, so that's game over.

Have you used any of them? Who did you target?

Well I used Thunder on Mr. Muffin on Night 4 because the love couple seems like an obvious target to mafia, and (assuming it's 50% chance of being scum/town), there is a 75% chance of at least 1 town dying, but Celever hasn't updated my role to show that it's locked, nor return any message to say it was successful/unsuccessful, so maybe I got redirected or roleblocked, I hope he updates my role soon XD Still don't have my Night 4 ability >.>

If it was successful, then it means that scum didn't target muffin D:

Im going to use moonlight on myself tonight, cause doctors are dangerous to scum, and now they can't kill me for a night :D. (Unless scum has a roleblocker in that case I will be screwed - unless someone roleblocked me day 4 and thunder didn't get used in which case I will use it on myself, and I will be invincible :D)

And the other 2 are kind of not that good early game, Im sure Ill find a use for it sometime...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back