Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I want them to stop blocking me, but I don't know how. :(

Well, now that you had outed Jabberwock and me as players with potential targeting/power roles, thereby putting us on the scum's radar and probably getting us killed... then yeah, you just might get your wish -___-

KX votes for bbninjas- bbninjas votes for KX, and later on KX gets killed.
Celever votes for bbninjas- bbninjas drops his case, and the following night, Celever gets killed.
SS votes for bbninjas, bbninjas makes additional points to back the case even further, and later on, SS gets lynched.

I am not sure if this is just a coincidence, but it is something to be aware of.

Probably just a coincidence, because according to your logic for this, people who go after bbninjas dies immediately, then KX should have died way earlier after bbninjas put up a case on him on Day 2? Plus, SS didn't vote bbninjas until after Jabber put up his case and people started following it.

I already explained myself yesterday. There was literally nothing for me to contribute in by the time I was able to catch up.

Now, I think I have further reason for me to believe scattered might be town. I'll take some time to read up what I've got and come back to you tomorrow.

I'm going to watch out for this one too.

Right now, I think either one of mordacazir or GM Draclord is suspect because their replies haven't been really convincing. I'm going to wait for further replies and think some more.

I really don't have many people to be that suspicious of right now, though I think it is odd that both bbninjas and Camo are still alive, as scum generally seem to target experienced players from the games I've read. Since there are no actions that scream scum to me that nobody has talked about (though I will note that I defiantly find Drac suspicious for both his recent actions and Excal's), I'll instead attempt to debunk some poor reasoning for suggesting lynches that I see.
I think mordacazir is likely scum based on his answers to my questions. (Read the last pages of yesterday).

##VOTE:Mordacazir
I disagree with this for two reasons (If you are accusing him for his support of lynching Squirtle Squad for a gut feeling):
A) We attacked Squirtle Squad for similar reasons, and he was town
B) In WWXXXI (Fire Emblem), which I finished reading over the night, Morda (who was town) got constantly attacked for a very similar D1 vote of SS (where he just voted him because Camo said to do so)
I'm a little worried about bbninjas.

Celever votes for bbninjas- bbninjas drops his case, and the following night, Celever gets killed.
SS votes for bbninjas, bbninjas makes additional points to back the case even further, and later on, SS gets lynched.

I am not sure if this is just a coincidence, but it is something to be aware of.
The scum team could have set this up to frame bbninjas, which ends up making this argument incredibly WIFOMy (I think that's how it is used). Also, SS was lynched (not Night Killed) and Celever was an experienced player, making him a target for the scum (as seen above).

The scum team could have set this up to frame bbninjas, which ends up making this argument incredibly WIFOMy

Sure, as they could have set a lot of things up, but the thing is, they rather killing the experienced players, not to set them up. As for the wifom part. Yeah, it is kinda, but then you did it too:

both bbninjas and Camo are still alive, as scum generally seem to target experienced players from the games I've read.

@Reinforce - Yeah, I'm sure bbninjas is smart enough to not be that obvious and kill KX right after attempting a case on him.

It is just something to be aware of, not a case at all btw. (as bbninjas himself says -"Future reference")

What do you mean?
I like how there's no comment on the things we've brought up on him. Could you do that please, Morda?
I'm a little worried about bbninjas.

I'm thinking this is most likely just a coincidence, Scattered. If it happens today, it could be worth something, but I don't think it's important right now.

Gonna be out all day, so I won't be able to post unless I get gas station wifi or something.

Sure, as they could have set a lot of things up, but the thing is, they rather killing the experienced players,
not to set them up.

It is kinda hard to generalize that right now, as we don't know if the scum have ulterior motives for killing certain players. Though I do agree that simsands (N1), Celever (N2), King Xerneas (N3) turns out to be a line-up of rather clever players.

@Reinforce - Yeah, I'm sure bbninjas is smart enough to not be that obvious and kill KX right after attempting a case on him.

It is just something to be aware of, not a case at all btw. (as bbninjas himself says -"Future reference")

Fair enough, but even then, it's not concrete enough a proof to use if we ever arrive to the point where we're pinpointing and pushing bbninjas as scum/my.

I disagree with this for two reasons (If you are accusing him for his support of lynching Squirtle Squad for a gut feeling):
A) We attacked Squirtle Squad for similar reasons, and he was town
B) In WWXXXI (Fire Emblem), which I finished reading over the night, Morda (who was town) got constantly attacked for a very similar D1 vote of SS (where he just voted him because Camo said to do so)

If we find mordacazir scummy for similar reasons we used for Squirtle Squad, why can't we pursue him for it just because SS flipped town? It's not like SS's result guarantees (or otherwise) that mordacazir will flip town. One sample (SS flipping town) isn't enough to call a reasoning flawed and invalid to apply to another person.

In a normal game it should be normal for a town align player to have a role that can make private qt but since this game has random card drop, theres probability a scum to gain this role right? If so that scum can use this to his advantage to look townie.

A seasonal player with townie role would definately used this to connect with one of the best player or a good older player rather a fresh one. So any of you have any though on this matter.

Umm yeah, that's logical, but by your own words, it's not like we can determine the alignment of players with private QTs if both town and scum can do it, so it's not really a useful angle to use to figure out every player's alignment, regardless of whether the players involved are experienced or newbies. And so far the only one who has publicly hinted that they have it is Luis who has said he was in a QT with TGK who is dead and wasn't able to confirm if it's true. I don't know if they're allowed to post the private conversations here but besides that, there's not really any obvious source of info.

Other than that, this is a really sudden topic to spring up, GM Draclord. What prompted you to start talking about this? Like I said above, knowing who has a private QT or not would not say the alignment of that player, but do you have a way to get some new solid information by talking and investigating about this issue of private QTs?

Vote count as of post 1078

mordacazir: 3 (FP Effect, scattered mind, PikaMasterJesi)
scattered mind: 1 (Jabberwock)
PikaMasterJesi: 1 (Professor Palutena)

Not voting: 8 (bbninjas, NinjaPenguin, Camoclone, GM DracLord, Reinforce, Luispipe8, mordacazir, Vom)

Day 4 ends July 22 at 8 AM, or like 68ish hours from the time of this post. It's seven to lynch.

Last edited:
If we find mordacazir scummy for similar reasons we used for Squirtle Squad, why can't we pursue him for it just because SS flipped town? It's not like SS's result guarantees (or otherwise) that mordacazir will flip town. One sample (SS flipping town) isn't enough to call a reasoning flawed and invalid to apply to another person.
Yeah, it's just that it fits modra's common behavior, while it seemed very unusual compared to Squirtle Squad's. The A was not the important argument, the B was.

I disagree with pursuing morda right now. It's difficult to build anything off his playstyle, which tends to be scummy even when he's not scum.

The scum team could have set this up to frame bbninjas
I highly doubt it. If they wanted him dead without actually killing him, I think they'd wait until we're desperate to the point where we'll lynch just about anyone. But then again, if we ever reach that point chances are bb will be dead by then : <
In a normal game it should be normal for a town align player to have a role that can make private qt but since this game has random card drop, theres probability a scum to gain this role right? If so that scum can use this to his advantage to look townie.
And you bring this up out of nowhere because...

About @mordacazir , while Jabber has a point, I feel like he's playing dumb and dodging questions, and there's really no reason a townie would need to play dumb and dodge everything. Like, seriously, off the top of my head, the guy hasn't addressed a single of the questions/points brought up to/against him.

About @mordacazir , while Jabber has a point, I feel like he's playing dumb and dodging questions, and there's really no reason a townie would need to play dumb and dodge everything.

This.

##Vote: Mordacazir

And about QT's:

You received Friend Ball from Dr. Mason.

180px-FriendBallSkyridge126.jpg
Usage requirements: None
Effect: When you play this card, pick a player. You and your chosen player will receive a QuickTopic in which you can discuss the game at any time.

This shouldn't be such a secret, anyone could have received one by now.

But now, I have a theory (that I discussed with TGK), and that's why I'm somewhat ruling out sm for now:

We saw through Quaking's lynch that Team GR has a set of extra cards that town cannot have. Well, what if they had them from the start? The post indeed said "they have", not "they can get". That'd mean that, as long as we keep reading people's cards, we could find out who's from Team GR.

My sole ability is (well, was...) that I could read out a single person's cards. I used it on sm and he had none of the cards from team GR, so that'd sorta rule him out for now.

As for morda, I'm voting for him for the reasons already stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back