Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. This is what you wrote:

This is what he responded :

He only answered the last part where you said "You're grasping straws". Not to the whole dropping the KX thing, which is apperentely the thing that triggered his case on you.
So I asked him to respond to that. He commented:

So.. @Squirtle Squad , if the defense is fine, what evidence you have about bbninjas being scummy? You think that he is a little extra defensive? That is something entirely new that you never brought before. Care to explain your case? Is it just a hunch? Then why do you think it is better than the case on Jesi? What do you think about the case on Jesi?

Jesi is just following everyone else, haven't really got a feeling about her.
Bb is trying to be a hero and it's gonna lose town the game. He thinks he's picked up on this "amazing case" which is so weak. I had a hunch, made a post about it and he exploded, it's not rocket science. My thing on bb is mostly a hunch plus his defensiveness plus his (potentially) scummy role. Mind you not once has he denied having said role.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Squirtle Squad

After being online twice without any comment, I don't think SS wants to answer.

Ok mate, did you see how long I was online for? I can answer that cos I was there. Both of those times was for not even a minute. I clicked open the front page on my phone, checked out the front page, and closed it. I did that twice. Sheep vote like the rest.

So I survived the semester... I think :v I have been following up, though.

##UNVOTE: scattered mind

I don't really see you that scummy for now.

lol @NinjaPenguin's case on camo. :p I think all of us did something like that when we first joined. I even remember daring him to check PM convos since he was a mod and I wasn't xD So foolish.

I'm not even commenting on Jesi, it's not worth it.

I can go and echo everything people have said about SS... but I'll instead say "I echo everything said about SS's case". :v What else do you want, all that can be said has been already, so...

##VOTE: Squirtle Squad

@bbninjas this guy must be scum! Look he blatantly echoed everything you said. Lynch him! Lynch him! Come on!

What happened to every single person has to provide a completely unique reason for being on the wagon.

My post about tgk was virtually the same as this (except I took the effort to put it into my own words) and you lost it over it.

Let's see the votes everyone!

Jesi is just following everyone else, haven't really got a feeling about her.
Bb is trying to be a hero and it's gonna lose town the game. He thinks he's picked up on this "amazing case" which is so weak. I had a hunch, made a post about it and he exploded, it's not rocket science. My thing on bb is mostly a hunch plus his defensiveness plus his (potentially) scummy role. Mind you not once has he denied having said role.
Look, if your case wasn't good, people wouldn't be voting for you. You're acting like this case is solely because of your scummy vote on me... which it is not! In fact, myself and few others had you in our sights beforehand. Also, bolded more scummy AtE. You've resorted to AtE without actually giving proper defense.

-snip- Because I'm curious to see where SM is going about me claiming/denying my role.

@bbninjas this guy must be scum! Look he blatantly echoed everything you said. Lynch him! Lynch him! Come on!
But my vote is not on you solely because you echoed... and scattered's echo is not nearly as scummy, considering he's been making considerable attempt to contribute.

What happened to every single person has to provide a completely unique reason for being on the wagon.
Didn't say this, never have said this, and you have an inaccurate understanding of what scummy echoing is.

My post about tgk was virtually the same as this (except I took the effort to put it into my own words) and you lost it over it.

Let's see the votes everyone!
This of Luis is not something to lynch him over. There is much more in the case on you.

Look, if your case wasn't good, people wouldn't be voting for you. You're acting like this case is solely because of your scummy vote on me... which it is not! In fact, myself and few others had you in our sights beforehand. Also, bolded more scummy AtE. You've resorted to AtE without actually giving proper defense.

-snip- Because I'm curious to see where SM is going about me claiming/denying my role.

But my vote is not on you solely because you echoed... and scattered's echo is not nearly as scummy, considering he's been making considerable attempt to contribute.

Didn't say this, never have said this, and you have an inaccurate understanding of what scummy echoing is.

This of Luis is not something to lynch him over. There is much more in the case on you.

Arrogance and AtE has always been my town play. Always will be. I'm town and I know it.

Arrogance and AtE has always been my town play. Always will be. I'm town and I know it.

Either that or you are aware of your town meta, which it seems like it, since you say the same thing you said last game where you was up for a lynch. That is one example.

@bbninjas- feel free to comment on what SS said that you holded back because of my post.

Firstly, you keep focusing on one or two points. Secondly, arrogance isn't a problem, and I think AtE is only particularly scummy when it is used to defend against something (especially the lynch in general) when logic wasn't used first.

@bbninjas- feel free to comment on what SS said that you holded back because of my post.
I was going to say I haven't denied nor confirmed that role because I like to keep scum guessing, but I suppose it couldn't hurt, so I don't have such a role.

Squirtle Squad is at L-2. If you have reason to believe a player has reached eight votes or deadline has passed and I am not around to call game freeze, do not post in the thread.

Chose between the two/three cases, (PikamasterJesi, squirtle squad, scattered mind.)
##vote: squirtle squad.
You specifically said that I am getting more and more scummy. Gut feeling is an initial reaction. What made your gut feeling increase?
I can't find something what made my gut feeling increase, so maybe its nothing.

@Squirtle Squad , you are one vote away from being lynched (unless morda has a double vote weight), and you have 12 hours until you would be lynched anyway. Give us a logical reason why we should not lynch you.

Reading this as extremely desperate scum who knows they're going to be lynched. Echoing does not automatically make someone scum. There have to be other reasons, too. This just makes you look so scummy in my eyes.
You weren't like this in Mafia XXXIII, unless my memory's off. I don't remember you using either tactic throughout that game. The arrogance, maybe, but definitely not the AtE.

Just an morning check-in so I could post this. *disappears for the day*

@Squirtle Squad there's a difference. If the case is barely starting and I reply with the exact same thing the person before me wrote and when I could have contributed more then that's a bad echoing. But now, at this point, nothing I say would make a difference or a contribution to the case, I'm just agreeing with it.

Game freeze.

Day 3 Final Vote Count

scattered mind: 0 (Camoclone bbninjas Luispipe8 PikaMasterJesi)
Squirtle Squad: 7 (Jabberwock, bbninjas, Reinforce, PikaMasterJesi, NinjaPenguin, scattered mind, Luispipe8, mordacazir)
bbninjas: 1 (Squirtle Squad)
PikaMasterJesi: 2 (GM DracLord, scattered mind Professor Palutena)
GM DracLord: 1 (Camoclone)

Not voting: 3 (King Xerneas, HOY, Vom)

No player received a majority of eight votes. The player with the most votes is Squirtle Squad; therefore, he is lynched.

Squirtle Squad was lynched. He was:

You are Ronald, and you are aligned with the Club Alliance. You have been Mark's rival ever since you were kids, though Mint never really had eyes for you. You once infiltrated Team GR with the intent of bringing them down, but after Mark defeated you, you helped him as Ronald instead of the mysterious GR-X. Now Team GR is back and you're standing by Mark's side to help defeat them once and for all.

Your Favorite Pokemon is Kangaskhan.

180px-KangaskhanJungle5.jpg

FP Effect: One-Two Punch
Every night, there is a 50% chance you will receive two cards instead of one from Dr. Mason.​

Win Condition: Eliminate Team GR

HOY has been modkilled due to inactivity. HOY was:

You are Jack, and you are aligned with the Club Alliance. A wealthy philanthropist, you helped finance the Challenge Hall and run the tournaments there behind the scenes. Gentlemanly Jack, that's you. A few find it ironic that a person with such a warm heart would hold Ice-type Pokemon in the highest regard, but there you have it. With your cheerful demeanor and giving nature, sometimes people need to be reminded that you are one of the best TCG players the world has ever seen and you are ruthless in battle. The cold, unforgiving winds brought by the Legendary Articuno bring a swift end to any assault, and to any challenger who would dare claim that power as his own.

Your Favorite Pokemon is Articuno.

180px-ArticunoFossil17.jpg

FP Effect: Synchronized Lift
You are lynched at L+2 as long as Steve (or the player using Steve as a safe claim) and Courtney (or the player using Courtney as a safe claim) are both alive.​

Ability: Aurora Veil
Any Ability that would resolve on you will resolve on a randomly chosen player instead.

Ability: Cold Crush
Once a night, choose a card in your hand and pick a player. If that player has the card you chose in his or her hand, they will discard it. If they don't, they will still lose a randomly chosen card, but you will lose the card you chose as well.

The posting requirements are going to get stricter from here on out, so if you're one of those people who just barely made the minimum, I suggest you make a stronger effort to contribute.

Night 3 ends Monday, July 18, at 3 AM CST.
Sunrise 4 ends whenever I get to it. I should be around at that time but we'll see.

Cards will always be sent out in the order in which you signed up. You are free to send in your night actions once you have received your card.

Night 3

King Xerneas was killed. He was:

You are Imakuni?, and you are aligned with the Club Alliance. A strange individual, no one knows who--or what--you are. Some find your fascination with Pokemon to be creepy, but you're really not a bad guy. You love the TCG and have fun challenging others to duels. Legend has it that the packs you give out to trainers have exceptionally powerful cards in them. How could this be??

Your Favorite Pokemon is Slowbro.

180px-SlowbroFossil43.jpg

FP Effect: Strange Behavior
Every night, there is a 50% chance you will receive two cards instead of one from Dr. Mason.​

Ability: Madkinesis
Your FP Effect's effect automatically changes to that of the last player who died.

Ability: Fickle Attack
Once a night, discard a card from your hand. At the start of the next day, you will learn the names of all other players who also hold that card.

Ability: Full-Belly Refresh
Once a night, pick a player. If that player has any Abilities that can be used at night, they will be buffed in some way during the next night.

There are twelve players left, so it's seven to lynch. Day 4 ends Friday, July 22, at 8 AM CST.

If you don't make at least five posts today, you will be modkilled due to inactivity.

Vote count as of post 1044

mordacazir: 1 (FP Effect)

Not voting: 12 (@PikaMasterJesi, @bbninjas, @NinjaPenguin, @Camoclone, @scattered mind, @GM DracLord, @Reinforce, @Luispipe8, @Jabberwock, @Professor Palutena, @mordacazir, @Vom)

Jabberwock and Reinforce targeted me during night 2 (at least that is what I know based on the ability I had). I was blocked then and last night also.

I think mordacazir is likely scum based on his answers to my questions. (Read the last pages of yesterday).

##VOTE:Mordacazir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back