Finished Mafia XXXV: Pokemon Card GB3: Team GR's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mordacazir is likely scum based on his answers to my questions. (Read the last pages of yesterday).
The gut feeling thing? Morda had a very similar playstyle the game he and I were scum. (Very very few posts, none of them any contribution at all.) I do find him p scummy but that's all I have on him (his meta).

On another note, I also have a feeling about Drac. His latest posts in particular seem off. Furthermore, he subbed in for Excal, who wasn't the towniest personduring D1.
Jabberwock and Reinforce targeted me during night 2 (at least that is what I know based on the ability I had). I was blocked then and last night also.
I may be just dumb, but I don't see the relevance of this rn.

I may be just dumb, but I don't see the relevance of this rn.

Because I want them to stop blocking me, but I don't know how. :(

GM DracLord is not scummy in my eyes. The point where he referred town as they is just characteristic imo, (notice all the time when he says "you guys" etc).

Lol. /pat pat

That's why his response seems weird. :p

This one?

If I were you, I wouldn't care much nor mention anything about Jesi since votes aren't piling on her and I'm don't need to protect Jesi. If you weren't totally new here. I would just chalked it off as a sudden interest to defend a fellow teammate that gone wrong

If so, he was responding to this:

Can someone make a large scale case of Jesi, using her posts as evidence? All I see her as is a trigger happy player who loves to bandwagon and AtE. She may be suspicious, but she did not do anything obviously scummy. On the other hand, Squirtle Squad is relying on a "hunch" he can't explain to vote a neutral.

The way I read it GM reads NinjaPenguin as a new town. He thought that NP's defense (that's how I think he saw his post as) on Jesi was unnecessary due to how the case on her was not gaining much attention. GM said he would have read this scummy, but he said that because NP is new, it is not. Thus, The part where he says "I'm not need to protect Jesi" refers to how GM illustrate a situation where he would have read Jesi as town, but he would not feel like defending her, since the case is not gaining attention anyway.

Something still feels off with Jesi imo, I notice that she always take a lot of time to answer. I see her online reading the thread. Every time I asked her something, I see her viewing for a long time until she answers, or that I need to alert her that she didn't answer.

This one?
No, I'm talking about this one:
Like anyone else never refer others like that
This was in response to the post where I asked him why he used 'their candidate' or something like that.
Something still feels off with Jesi imo, I notice that she always take a lot of time to answer. I see her online reading the thread. Every time I asked her something, I see her viewing for a long time until she answers, or that I need to alert her that she didn't answer.
She's on a trip. :U
But yeah, even when she wasn't it was kinda like that. Still read her as new town though.

I'm a little worried about bbninjas.

@bbninjas was there a reason aside from RVS you had a vote on TGK instead of quaking?

Well definitely didn't see Keeper as scum, but it seems almost everybody was voting for quaking. Celever already stated he would be on the chopping block if it was a mislynch and seemed overall confident quaking was scum, so I'm getting more towny vibes from him. I'm a bit unsure about Jesi, but I'll wait till she can explain for herself.

Might as well slap a vote on too,

##vote: bbninjas

Aaaand here is my lead.

As I mentioned in the spoiler, entertaining the thought that Excal slipped is scummy, considering there was a highly plausible reason (Jesi's tag) for Excal's response. However, unlike when Camo does this, I don't think King X is trying to extract reactions. Rather, this looks like scum making sure they do not close any developing lynch options, so they can jump on the lynch at a later stage without being called out for bandwagoning. This evidence caused me to look into King X's posts in more detail, and then build a case.

I find it interesting that King X hasn't followed this up.

Potentially King X trying to gain inno credit because as scum he would've known that quaking was town. Some more evidence of this: [A, B]. The "potentially" is because this point is WIFOMy to an extent, so it is more minor evidence.

I find this funny, because from King X's posts before the claim, it seemed like he was read quaking as townier, or at least had a grasp on the quaking case. This sounds like scum backpedaling to me...

This comes across to me as King X latching onto easier pushes (Celever, Jesi), something that scum do a lot.

I do not like how King X is being general and pretending that he did not do this.

Very general again. Sticking up for your scumbuddies who were on the quaking lynch, King X?

tl;dr
King Xerneas is scummy because:
- Most notably, King X was entertaining the idea that Excal scumslipped
- Thus he makes sure he doesn't close the opportunity, so he can jump on the lynch at a later stage if he so wished.​
- Not following-up on Jesi after quaking's flip, despite saying he would
- Trying to gain inno-cred from the quaking lynch despite solid evidence for the lynch
- Backpedalling
- Latching onto easy pushes
- Pretending they didn't "go after" Excal
- Potentially sticking up for scumbuddies

##VOTE: King Xerneas

I dislike the case on KX. Very subjective, very "you weren't optimal", which doesn't equate to scum (in fact, usually the inverse). KX doesn't always post his thoughts immediately, so maybe he thought quaking was scummy in the 100 post difference between his initial thoughts on quaking and quaking's claim??

##VOTE: bbninjas
Why are you "baiting" your targets? If a case is good, it'll stick. Having to use manipulative techniques such as baiting and trying to cause a response in a player is only a scum tactic, because it results in players of any alignment appearing scummy.

I think KX is town and you saw very minor flaws in his posts and decided to push a case. I did the same thing last time I was scum, because it seems like KX is sometimes easy to try and force a town lynch on. However, I think your case is terrible, and the methods with which you're going about getting a reaction out of him are scummy and unnecessarily manipulative. So you're scum, not him.

I was letting the pressure play out to see what happened, and I'm glad I did.

Celever was killed.

##vote: bbninjas
If it's a self redirecting ability that belongs to bb it could be a potential scum ability, though I've used on town roles too.

So, this pressure on scattered really isn't changing my mind, to be honest. SM feels genuine, but feelings are not everything. I'm reading quite borderline - it's a good lynch, but I'm not confident about the flip.

I noticed that there was discussion about Vom and activity, but I am not following it, so could someone explain please?

Meanwhile, SS is weird:

This isn't much of a defense...

Firstly, from where did you draw the assumption that I have a self-redirecting Ability? That's a big assumption to make, unless you are informed somehow (through scumbuddies, perhaps) that indicates this. Or, you are simply finding an excuse to vote me... which is a reason flawed in itself, as having such an ability has no solid correlation to me being scum.

So, you are saying that town should continue pushing a case when it should be dropped, which wastes time? Isn't that anti-town? Why am I not allowed to do the pro-town thing and drop a case when it needs to be dropped? Your accusation only makes sense when you have made the assumption that I'm scum beforehand. You're grasping straws.

Please explain.

I've got some solid points to add to the Squirtle Squad case:
- Making strange assumptions that only an informed player (i.e. using the scumchat) should make
- Grasping straws/slight tunneling (finding someone scummy for doing a pro-town thing)

KX votes for bbninjas- bbninjas votes for KX, and later on KX gets killed.
Celever votes for bbninjas- bbninjas drops his case, and the following night, Celever gets killed.
SS votes for bbninjas, bbninjas makes additional points to back the case even further, and later on, SS gets lynched.

I am not sure if this is just a coincidence, but it is something to be aware of.

Luis jumped off the scattered wagon right after Camo did yesterday, and then jumped on the SS one. Not sure I like that. :/

I'm not townreading scattered yet, either.

##VOTE: SCATTERED MIND

I've been on vacation and have been lucky enough to have wifi for limited access.
Sometimes, I just post a lot at once and need to overlook what I've typed. Sorry about that. Other times, I'll just completely miss stuff.

@Vom

@PikaMasterJesi

What do you think about Mordacazir?
I'm finding him suspicious and definitely someone to keep an eye on today, even though if he keeps going at the post rate he is he won't be on too much to defend himself and explain. I went through the end of Day 3 and found a few of his posts.

Vom was active D1, so I don't think he is scum. Scattered mind is getting more scummy with everything he says, and maybe he can claim? I just woke up, so if something isn't right don't blame me. :(
Like BB said, activity does not denote alignment. Just because Vom is active doesn't mean he's automatically town; heck, with that logic that makes Reinforce, Luis, Drac, PP, and even you scum.

Just gut feeling, I am sorry I couldn't response earlier because my google account was deleted and my password too.

Don't know which one of this cases is best.
No effort to expand on why he feels this way. You could've at least told us what's making your decision hard the best you could.

Chose between the two/three cases, (PikamasterJesi, squirtle squad, scattered mind.)
##vote: squirtle squad.

I can't find something what made my gut feeling increase, so maybe its nothing.
To me, the "maybe it's nothing" part is a little confusing. Could you expand on this? In addition, I'm finding the fact that Morda jumped onto the SS wagon with no comment a little interesting. At least with Luis, he made the effort to say he echoes everything already said, but this could just be a useless thing I noted.

For the sake of pressure:
##VOTE: mordacazir

And to add on my first point on Morda, in Mafia XXXIII, Celever was scum and was very active, yet you/Mia were town and were very inactive.

I'm sure he was talking to me, because unlike BB, I outright stated I was pressuring Morda, which probably wasn't the best idea.

Luis jumped off the scattered wagon right after Camo did yesterday, and then jumped on the SS one. Not sure I like that. :/

I'm not townreading scattered yet, either.

##VOTE: SCATTERED MIND

I already explained myself yesterday. There was literally nothing for me to contribute in by the time I was able to catch up.

Now, I think I have further reason for me to believe scattered might be town. I'll take some time to read up what I've got and come back to you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back