Finished Mafia XXXIX: Superheroes Vs Supervillains - Mafia has won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
morda do have a really good point about Lord's post about the vote. but at this pace you don't really saving yourself much as you are L-2 already. I'll wait for your next post.

Lorde and mord were my main two scumreads. It's strange that they're arguing, but mord is scummier than Lorde.

It can make sense. Think like this: You knew that mirdo couldn't be saved anymore, and maybe he even said that in a QT with you and the other scum members. You were semi-scummy then, so you decided to push the mirdo lynch a lot, so you could use that as argument. I did the same in my first game, but they saw trough it. And that is why it is still possible. Most of the time I think like this: what would I do if I was scum?

I was the second person after Celever to put a vote on him. Even then when the majority to lynch was 5, that's very far from "unable to be saved" so I have no idea what you mean here, because at this point, mirdo's fate wasn't sealed. Then after Celever removed the vote that was cast before mine, I didn't remove mine, leaving me as the only one with a vote on mirdo. I kept my vote on him because I was adamant, and was very sure he'd be the best lynch. Of course, I wasn't 100% sure he was scum, but my reads felt strong enough that I was on the right path. Sure enough, my suspicions were confirmed.

Also hosts, could we get a vote count please?

I was the second person after Celever to put a vote on him. Even then when the majority to lynch was 5, that's very far from "unable to be saved" so I have no idea what you mean here, because at this point, mirdo's fate wasn't sealed. Then after Celever removed the vote that was cast before mine, I didn't remove mine, leaving me as the only one with a vote on mirdo. I kept my vote on him because I was adamant, and was very sure he'd be the best lynch. Of course, I wasn't 100% sure he was scum, but my reads felt strong enough that I was on the right path. Sure enough, my suspicions were confirmed.
In that stage, I think mirdo's fate was sealed at that moment cause he was already starting to crumble. Of course you didn't remove your vote because Celever only unvoted because he could hammer. It would have been strange to unvote him.
Secondly, what I think is scummy about Lorde is that she tries to direct attention to someone else.

Also hosts, could we get a vote count please?
Sorry, just saw this ^^;

Day 5 Votecount 1

The people who are being voted are in chronological order
4 votes for a majority
The player(s) with the most votes is tagged
If you think there’s anything wrong, just ask
@mordacazir 2 Lord o da Rings (vote) l Celever (vote) l
Lord o da Rings 1: Vracken (vote) l

Not Voting: GM Draclord l Mordacazir l TheSceptileMaster

Day 5 ends on Friday 5pm EST

In that stage, I think mirdo's fate was sealed at that moment cause he was already starting to crumble. Of course you didn't remove your vote because Celever only unvoted because he could hammer. It would have been strange to unvote him.
Secondly, what I think is scummy about Lorde is that she tries to direct attention to someone else.
Directing attention to someone else? Really... The whole point of this game is to find the scum, and your painting this as if I've been confirmed scum already. Attention's on me regardless of what I do. Only 6 players remain, and whether I stay in the shadows or not, I'm going to get attention. This is a small enough game at this point, where no matter what your alignment, confirmed or not, you're going to get attention. As for directing my attention elsewhere? That's something that happens in the game. I have to if I want to survive, and since I'm town, I really can't understand all of the negative attention surrounding myself. I'm trying to direct it towards the players I think are scum. It's what you do under pressure. It's what you're doing right now as well. You've got two votes on you, more suspicion on you than myself, but don't bother to defend yourself, but just continue to bombard me, directing attention to me. You're doing exactly what you say is scummy.

Directing attention to someone else? Really... The whole point of this game is to find the scum, and your painting this as if I've been confirmed scum already. Attention's on me regardless of what I do. Only 6 players remain, and whether I stay in the shadows or not, I'm going to get attention. This is a small enough game at this point, where no matter what your alignment, confirmed or not, you're going to get attention. As for directing my attention elsewhere? That's something that happens in the game. I have to if I want to survive, and since I'm town, I really can't understand all of the negative attention surrounding myself. I'm trying to direct it towards the players I think are scum. It's what you do under pressure. It's what you're doing right now as well. You've got two votes on you, more suspicion on you than myself, but don't bother to defend yourself, but just continue to bombard me, directing attention to me. You're doing exactly what you say is scummy.
Yeah, I guess it wasn't a strong point. A reason why I don't defend myself: I don't know why you guys vote me. The one reason you gave I debunked, and @Celever doesn't give any reason at all. You see my problem?

Yeah, I guess it wasn't a strong point. A reason why I don't defend myself: I don't know why you guys vote me. The one reason you gave I debunked, and @Celever doesn't give any reason at all. You see my problem?
I sadly do not see your problem. My claim against you was never "debunked" as it's pretty much impossible to determine what you really meant there. No matter what either of us interpret it as, it'll never be confirmed to be one way or another.

@GM DracLord, @TheSceptileMaster I've heard almost nothing from either of you for the entire day. Anything to say? Any votes you've concluded make the most sense?

What bothers me here isn't the fact he's targeting me, the problem is this feels like a discreet defense post on mirdo's behalf. Because mirdo flipped scum, this set off an alarm in my head, and it surprises me that this hasn't yet been brought up yet.

I just said that I didn't want to vote Mirdo because i thought there wasn't enough evedince. I only said it in a strange way, but I think before that post Celever asked me who my highest scumreads were. My highest scumread now is GM draclord, and second still Lorde. GM draclord because I can't remember any of his posts except his role claim,
and not posting much, only voting. That is a scummy tactic I used my first game, though I know this is far from his first game.

I sadly do not see your problem. My claim against you was never "debunked" as it's pretty much impossible to determine what you really meant there. No matter what either of us interpret it as, it'll never be confirmed to be one way or another.

@GM DracLord, @TheSceptileMaster I've heard almost nothing from either of you for the entire day. Anything to say? Any votes you've concluded make the most sense?
Any other evedince?

At this point im still incline to vote for morda but i cant risk vracken or tsm being scum and just hammer

GM Draclord, if you plan on voting for Mord at any point, I would wait until Celever is here and is read to hammer so that scum cannot. I am pretty much willing to put Celever down as confo town, and if his ability is what he says it is, we need the benefit we gain from its effects

I guess I vote who I think is scum so:
##vote: lord o da rings
Oh, and I still don't know why you guys vote me because none of you gives any reason???

##Unvote: lord o da rings
##Vote: Mordacazir

@Celever please show up, there is no time left. Don't see a point in keeping my vote there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back