Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Not really. If I’m given evidence that proves me wrong I’m gonna step off. TE’s irl mafia experience making me realize that it’s a possible influence of his irl mafia games made me rethink that though of it being a joke. Perfect example, not backpedaling at all.
- Same goes for you bud.
- Looked like you had been, ngl. I had a reason to believe you were ignoring my point (that actually ties back to you being a hypocrite), and so I pressed you for a response on it which I didn’t see before. That’s bs.
- Again, goes for you as well now.

Every valid point here applies to yourself as well. Now because I’m with a friend rn, I’m officially off for a few hours.
Oops, I thought one of the "same goes for you" was for my backpedaling point.

That actually makes sense. I'll excuse you of that.

Oops, I thought one of the "same goes for you" was for my backpedaling point.

That actually makes sense. I'll excuse you of that.
(This ^ sentence is in response to Lorde's response on my backpedaling point since I didn't see that part of her post at first.)

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, the day is ending soon. You ought to place a vote, or at least post some opinions or whatever, or you'll get subbed out.
@Jadethepokemontrainer, your vote is still from RVS. Find someone else to vote for (or come up with some crazy case on Nick if you're into that).
@TOTAL_EPICNESS, like BB said there is almost never going to be concrete evidence, and the day is ending soon so you ought to vote. Especially since Lorde and I are so close right now; the last thing we need is for someone to throw a vote onto me and have the votes tied, which would end the day with no lynch.
@GrandPanacea, looks like you don't have a vote. Or, for that matter, any posts since RVS. :U

Why am I activity poking, you may ask? Well, like I said before, Lorde and I are so close rn that someone could tie us and end the day with no lynch, and we need to get more reads on the inactives.

##Unvote

Expect me to have an actual post tonight when I have time. I need to read up from page 11 :/

- Mariano's acting hella OOC imho. Remember that thing I said I was reading up on, that was Mariano's meta. I didn't think I'd found anything that really stuck out, but the bandwagon of his changes things. I honestly see Mariano being a bit more hesitant to lay down a real vote than how he did.
I agree with the part of me acting OOC, I don't even like it from me. The thing is that I don't have a strong read from any of you, just a few things that make me think you are a bit townier or scummier. My vote on you Lorde is just because of that connection I mentioned with bb and the defense on TE, but obviously it may change because it's nothing strong. I'm trying to assimilate the huge amount of posts there are.
These are the moments when I would love to be a native English speaker to better understand all of you in a deeper way without making so many effort.
Would you (or anybody else) mind making a reads list?
I will in my next post, a bit later.
-I didn't ignore that...it's different when you do it because I was pushing you for not scumhunting, so part of your defense should be scumhunting.
You say part of her defense should be scumhunting, while you said you could scumhunt because you were defending yourself. I don't understand it. I may have my thoughts on Lorde, but she is right on this.

I don't have time to get around to NP's post. Reading it through, NP looks pretty confident that my point on him is wrong, so I'll need to be more careful when rereading those posts in question. In the meantime, a question: did your scum-lean towards me occur about the time I voted you? It sure is seeming like that.

-She has promoted no new scumreads on me in a long time, and I've debunked all of her old ones. She's basically holding her vote on me for no reason right now.
If you remember, I also pointed out the flaws in bb's case.
Look, you really haven't debunked many - if any - of anyone's points on you, so stop acting like you have. You are still playing very scummily, and the only two reasons that have stopped me from dragging this case out and voting you is: a) this feels like a repeat of last game and b) I don't want to lynch you Day 1 again.

It appears that quite a few people are not voting you for this former reason, too.

So you know what some of the "scummy" things I'm talking about, see these three of Lorde's recent points on you are entirely true and entirely valid. And, no, I don't want you to defend against them again, because you've done that many times already and your responses really don't change, let alone change my mind.

Points for Gekki:
- Hard tunneling.
- BS and/or hypocritical logic (unwillingness to scum hunt is both of these, chainsaw defense).
- Straight up ignorance of valid points and defenses I'm making.

The issue with Lorde is that she can't justify her vote on Gekki well at all.
Can you quote/link where Lorde didn't justify her vote on Gekki very well? This would be an actually good point, and I'm sure it's been brought up a few times, it just never sank in for me. >.>'

- Quaking's been lurking a ton in general, though today he gets a pass because of his birthday, and he's probably busy with plans. Take note he did this last game as well and flipped town. :L
- Mariano's acting hella OOC imho. Remember that thing I said I was reading up on, that was Mariano's meta. I didn't think I'd found anything that really stuck out, but the bandwagon of his changes things. I honestly see Mariano being a bit more hesitant to lay down a real vote than how he did.
- You're neutral for me. Honestly with the amount of times you've deliberately shifted your meta I'm not reading you as anything.
- TE's... new. Don't know why he thinks I'm defending well (I'm not lmao).
- TLS is in character (that bandwagon seems natural from him), however a lot less active.
- People like Jade, GP, and Nick just haven't done anything notable yet.
Interestingly, all these reads are neutral or town, or just generally whishy-washy, and they miss a few people (myself for example).

You say part of her defense should be scumhunting, while you said you could scumhunt because you were defending yourself. I don't understand it. I may have my thoughts on Lorde, but she is right on this.
Sorry, I wanted to say "while you said you couldn't scumhunt"

>extreme panic
>said 2 sentences regarding the fact
Obviously threw you off guard enough to consider straight up OMGUSing TE.
I will in my next post, a bit later.
Looking forward to seeing it.
I don't have time to get around to NP's post. Reading it through, NP looks pretty confident that my point on him is wrong, so I'll need to be more careful when rereading those posts in question. In the meantime, a question: did your scum-lean towards me occur about the time I voted you? It sure is seeming like that.
It did. Your case on me was so off the mark that it dropped you a lot in my view.
I'll grab a post soon.

Look, you really haven't debunked many - if any - of anyone's points on you, so stop acting like you have. You are still playing very scummily, and the only two reasons that have stopped me from dragging this case out and voting you is: a) this feels like a repeat of last game and b) I don't want to lynch you Day 1 again.

It appears that quite a few people are not voting you for this former reason, too.

So you know what some of the "scummy" things I'm talking about, see these three of Lorde's recent points on you are entirely true and entirely valid. And, no, I don't want you to defend against them again, because you've done that many times already and your responses really don't change, let alone change my mind.

Can you quote/link where Lorde didn't justify her vote on Gekki very well? This would be an actually good point, and I'm sure it's been brought up a few times, it just never sank in for me. >.>'

Interestingly, all these reads are neutral or town, or just generally whishy-washy, and they miss a few people (myself for example).
Give me a list of points I haven't debunked and I'll debunk them.
Sorry, I wanted to say "while you said you couldn't scumhunt"
I guess you are right there.

@bbninjas Here's the problematic section for me:
##UNVOTE ##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi, this is a blatant disregard to the good point BB made about TE's vote not being an OMGUS, as well as that call for claims likely being a gag (both of which are 99% the case).
Here's her original vote.
It wasn't a bandwagon, it was pressure vote. We had this discussion in WoTG, pressure votes are necessary. That's all I was doing. I don't think you're especially scummy, but it wasn't a bandwagon. Not only was my vote not motivated by sheeping, that was only the second vote on you.
She says it was just a pressure vote, but then asks why I see it as scummy.
Because your vote on him was for disregarding what BB said, even though there's no reason to believe BB's town or always right.
I note what she used as the reasoning.
I was relying on the point BB made, it was a good point. That doesn't mean I read him in any specific way.
She then relies on a "good point", which implies she's voting him for scumminess, not really pressure.
What point? Easy bandwagon on a newbie? Or that Gekki didn't get that TE is basically a newbie?
No, the point about OMGUS he made a few pages ago. Gekki flat out ignored that until I voted him for disregard for a reason the case didn't work. This one:
It's vague, but it's saying calling out someone for OMGUS in a situation like this (and now even a player with experience like this) doesn't make it scummy at all.
She now claims the point was Gekki ignoring a question from you about what made the OMGUS scummy, which doesn't seem like "disregarding" you at all. For someone so specific about what words she uses, disregard and ignore are quite different.
1. By this logic it's my point and therefore I'm voting you for a completely different reason than BB, which literally makes it not a bandwagon.
2 and 3 are disproven since it's apparently my own point by your own logic.
And now she says then it wasn't based on BB's point (by using a different point of Gekki's).

She keeps changing what she voted, which makes no sense because town Lorde should know exactly why she voted and stick to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back