Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, if TE wasn't new I'd highly consider getting off the Lorde wagon and going for him, and even if I didn't vote for him I'd definitely post an ISO and some points.
*cues alarm bells*
Now, even after you know it's not EoD, you think this point is even decent? There's no harmful intent in that post at all when you know there's still time left in the day.

*cues alarm bells*
Now, even after you know it's not EoD, you think this point is even decent? There's no harmful intent in that post at all when you know there's still time left in the day.
*shuts off alarm bells since I'm not even doing it, therefore this conversation is fluff and not worth having*

*shuts off alarm bells since I'm not even doing it, therefore this conversation is fluff and not worth having*
But you actively considered it after I pointed out the information that it wasn't end of day. That's definitely not fluff and definitely worth having.

But you actively considered it after I pointed out the information that it wasn't end of day. That's definitely not fluff and definitely worth having.
Fine. I still don't see the point, but, here goes.

A. It's still a scummy bandwagon, and no reasoning was provided.
B. I said I was considering it before you said that, not after.

It's not an excuse. Point A still applies, as well as the small chance no one votes/changes votes between now and EoD.
Point A is scummy bandwagon which is whatever, newbieness prevents it as you said.
But that small chance is ridiculously small, especially when I'm not voting you or Lorde and have said I will do so by EoD. So it's still an excuse, and not a good one.
It was a joke...
##UNVOTE
Hey TE, mind making less jokes in the future or making it really obvious they are? Some players won't get them and then we'll have to deal with stuff like this (which is working well this time, but likely won't in the future).

Dude, don't joke like that anymore. We're out of RVS now, so joking becomes bad. Not to mention it adds to the stress on PMJ as a host.
By the thing about PMJ, I meant joking around with votes.

PS if that was a joke, what are your real opinions?

T_E, all you've really posted so far is some wishywashy stuff and a bunch of jokes. Do you even have any real opinions? :L

I’ve posted my opinions in the past on 2 occasions look back and you’ll find them
Do you mean these? Because these are suler wishywashy and don't show anything but sheeping.
Not really sure what to think I do agree that Lorde and NP are acting suspiciously but then again so is just about everyone in this game
Also I still don’t feel like there is enough concrete evidence for me to feel fully satisfied with whomever I vote for I know it would probably change but still

These are my reads on the players. The ordering is the same as the OP.
I want to clarify that the ones I mark as Townie or Scum are just leaning ones, there is nothing strong or sure on that.

• Gekki: Neutral. In his favor, he is playing similar to the past 2 games where he was town. In my opinion, the defense he provided is good. On the other side, there are some little inconsistencies that make me not mark him as townie.
  • Quaking: Neutral. Really difficult to read because his lack of activity.
  • bbninjas: Scum. For the same reasons I'm explaing below in Lorde's part.
  • Jade: Neutral. Never saw a real post from him.
  • Lorde: Scum. I would say her defense on TE when we were discussing his case was a bit excessive, but, in her favor, it was mainly provoked by Gekki who was constantly attacking him. That alone is not too scummy, but joined with bbninjas who was doing exactly the same thing made me think about a connection between you (Lorde and BB). I can't remember any post where you and BB differ in your opinions.
  • GrandPanacea: Neutral. Too inactive and the few posts he made don't get me any idea of alignment.
  • TLS: Neutral. Too inactive. He once asked for more activity and then he disappeared.
  • simsands: Townie. He was very inactive but the few posts he did gave me the impression of townness. I'd love to see more stuff from him.
  • NP: Townie. I know he can be very persuasive when he proposes it, but I see something different from him compared with previous games where he was scum, I'm not sure what it is, it's just a feeling.
  • Nick: Neutral. Impossible to read something whose only post was "Count me in".
  • TE: Neutral. Like I said before, his wish of a massive claim caught my attention, but well, after a looong discussion he said it was a joke, so it's ok.

These are my reads on the players. The ordering is the same as the OP.
I want to clarify that the ones I mark as Townie or Scum are just leaning ones, there is nothing strong or sure on that.

• Gekki: Neutral. In his favor, he is playing similar to the past 2 games where he was town. In my opinion, the defense he provided is good. On the other side, there are some little inconsistencies that make me not mark him as townie.
  • Quaking: Neutral. Really difficult to read because his lack of activity.
  • bbninjas: Scum. For the same reasons I'm explaing below in Lorde's part.
  • Jade: Neutral. Never saw a real post from him.
  • Lorde: Scum. I would say her defense on TE when we were discussing his case was a bit excessive, but, in her favor, it was mainly provoked by Gekki who was constantly attacking him. That alone is not too scummy, but joined with bbninjas who was doing exactly the same thing made me think about a connection between you (Lorde and BB). I can't remember any post where you and BB differ in your opinions.
  • GrandPanacea: Neutral. Too inactive and the few posts he made don't get me any idea of alignment.
  • TLS: Neutral. Too inactive. He once asked for more activity and then he disappeared.
  • simsands: Townie. He was very inactive but the few posts he did gave me the impression of townness. I'd love to see more stuff from him.
  • NP: Townie. I know he can be very persuasive when he proposes it, but I see something different from him compared with previous games where he was scum, I'm not sure what it is, it's just a feeling.
  • Nick: Neutral. Impossible to read something whose only post was "Count me in".
  • TE: Neutral. Like I said before, his wish of a massive claim caught my attention, but well, after a looong discussion he said it was a joke, so it's ok.
Don't forget the fact that bb has stated he doesn't like the Lorde wagon.

Mind pointing out those inconsistencies? I might be able to explain.

Don't forget the fact that bb has stated he doesn't like the Gekki wagon either. Lorde, you and I must be a scumteam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back