Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
This "possibility" is ridiculous. If I WAS scum, I'd be crazy to bus both my scumbuddies (As I actively contributed to both Vom and Nyora's evictions) to make myself seem town. I'd basically be killing off my entire team in order to try and kill an entire house of people. There's no way any of the scum players were killed off intentionally, it's too big of a stretch.
Ridiciolous? Yes. Improbable? Yes.
Impossible? Kinda

Like i said. I will consider you confo town for now. Because you are our safest bet. But if this is actually one big conspiracy you have to live with a seagull with a tinfoil hat saying "I told you so" for the next coupla years

But I digress.
We should really try to string an actual scum hunt together.
We still have a few "free shots" but I'd rather not take any chances

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
why was blink so confident drac was town
even moreso than he himself was town

was it just him having a god tier read or was it a scum gambit?
im sorry can you quote where i so confident?
Or are you just projecting the idea that i was onto me?

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Do i really need to quote the bit where you were begging to be lynched instead of him?
Yeah I think that'd be a good idea considering my main point for getting lynched was that I'd be a better fit to die than drac due to my involvement in the game that you seem to be conveniently missing

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
I really dont care either way as you can tell from week 5.
What I do care about is you owning up to your claim that I said that drac was town with such assurance. Stop dodging my request. I didnt rven look back through the thread to see if I did or not, so if I did, I'll own up to it. But I'm very sure that's not something id say

Now quote where I mentioned that

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
You saying you'd rather die than Drac implies you feel so strongly that he's town that you'd rather die yourself than take the gamble
that implies you think he is more likely or equally likely to flip town compared to yourself

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
No. It implies that I wouldn't progress the game state any further or be as helpful as drac would be. Be that him incriminating himself later on by his activity as scum, or helping to find the last scum by being more active.

How sure are you that I'm scum btw?

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
I'm at around 40. Not quiiiite enough to do a double suicide pact.

We've got

Marl
Me
Violet
Mirdo
Lord of Da Rings

left

Week 6:
I die 5

sabotage
someone else die 4

lynch you 3

leaves a 3way with one of
Lord
Mirdo
Vio and
Marl

Not sure I'd like leaving the game state like that
Then again, I'd probably get lynched in lylo, so I'd rather die before then so it's a tough deal here

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
I'm at around 40. Not quiiiite enough to do a double suicide pact.

We've got

Marl
Me
Violet
Mirdo
Lord of Da Rings

left

Week 6:
I die 5

sabotage
someone else die 4

lynch you 3

leaves a 3way with one of
Lord
Mirdo
Vio and
Marl

Not sure I'd like leaving the game state like that
Then again, I'd probably get lynched in lylo, so I'd rather die before then so it's a tough deal here
Yooo, what about me???

Anyways, Blink shall leave today. I've had FoS on him for a little while now. I'd honestly be fairly surprised if he is not the last scum.

I'm busy the rest of today until this evening so I don't know if I'll have the chance to get back on the thread but once I do I'll read through the thread.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
To be fair, neither of them were doing you any favors by being alive with the way they were acting
With how I've seen Vom play I absolutely would've wanted to keep her around. Nyora, sure maybe not, but if I was scum I would've rather kept her around and get her to continue playing the game that way than nominating her and talking about wanting to evict her the whole time. If she stayed inactive, I would've basically played a one-person scum team and kept her around so that I'd have to kill one less town to win the game. So even they weren't doing me favours being my theoretical scumbuddies I still would've preferred to keep them around if that were the case.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Anyways, Blink shall leave today. I've had FoS on him for a little while now. I'd honestly be fairly surprised if he is not the last scum.

I'm busy the rest of today until this evening so I don't know if I'll have the chance to get back on the thread but once I do I'll read through the thread.
Once you are available, can I get more on this? I don't really see Blink as being scum, the only thing I'd have to go off of is a really weird WIFOM by asking to be killed over Drac. Personally, I just don't see it.

While I hate to entertain someone who's considering a target on my back...
Blink, who do you think is the final mafia?
I'm curious about this too.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Status
Not open for further replies.