Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Are you expecting gm to flip scum or something? You're using PoE, not a clear cut method. So this sticks out to me

Also is there a mod confirmed 1 scum left or was that assumed from the player count?

I don't need a clear cut method to win tbh
I just need the right method at the time
and when we're this far ahead sticking to our towncore and PoE will serve us well
there will come a time if this flips town where we have to re-evaluate but now is not that time

It's mod confirmed 1 scum
also derpclear accepted

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Bleh. Either way I probably won't be a good fit for the rest of the game. I humbly sacrafice myself v.v

Violet is a slight fos though

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Bleh. Either way I probably won't be a good fit for the rest of the game. I humbly sacrafice myself v.v
I don't get this? I said I was the most suspicious of Drac and you more or less just ended up on the block.

I mean, FoS me if you want, but I think what I've been doing works out. If you want to call the shots, beat me in competitions.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Ok I'll be honest I really don't have anything else to say right now. I've read back through the thread several times but there really is not anything of significant notice. Basically, I'm just posting this so I don't get a warning :/
So, Drac this week. If they don't flip scum, we go for Blink next week. I don't really know what else there is to say at this point.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
7 players, 1 scum.
That's 3 mislynches to be afforded right? (Since the last scum can sabotage)

I think it's way more important to keep the more informed and critical players in the game. Im honestly not that great because half the time I have no idea whats going on. Changing your vote to me would be more beneficial now than later on when youd need more strongtown/scumhunters who've been more than active since the beginning.

It would be a really good idea to switch to me if youve voted for Drac because i don't think he's scum from the minor interactions ive had with him

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Also cancel what i think about Violet, i think her playstyle has been pretty open and consistent. I was comparing her to our last game, which I believe was a time when she couldnt post as much? (Or was that Nom?)

Maybe Marl should be nominated next due to his antsy nature of trying to get drac killed then lining up that I should go next. I dunno, this game has got me beat in terms of who's scum. All of the ezclap scum are gone

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Also cancel what i think about Violet, i think her playstyle has been pretty open and consistent. I was comparing her to our last game, which I believe was a time when she couldnt post as much? (Or was that Nom?)

Maybe Marl should be nominated next due to his antsy nature of trying to get drac killed then lining up that I should go next. I dunno, this game has got me beat in terms of who's scum. All of the ezclap scum are gone

i didnt line you up next
i said i'd be fine with mirdo next

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
also quit whatever you're doing it makes no sense from a village perspective
drac dies today because he's mafia, my vote isn't changing

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
you're gonna look super fudging silly when the game ends after drac is lynched

if it doesn't end you're almost certainly mafia trying to wifom here, this gambit makes no sense at all from a town perspective

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
@mirdo what are you doin
give your thoughts
Oh. you know. Playing games. Running errands. Beeing a human in an society

I don't really know what to ad atm.
I tried to read into the game to try to find out who the last Scum is. But there isn't really anyone sticking out.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
I voted for Drac. Cause his comment regarding "a role" seems a bit suspecious. As he knows more than we do.

Also trying to stir against Violet. Sure. We really shouldn't consider her safe. Because it might be the case that she ditched Nyora to clear herself.

But as of now I consider her the most Town Person in the game. (Especially when we can not evict her anyway cause she keeps winning the HoHs. Lol)

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
i didnt line you up next
i said i'd be fine with mirdo next
Exactly this, no one actually put a target on your back. It's not like I'm actively gunning for you. Currently at least. I'm the one yanking the chain here, I've been calling the shots for the last week and a half because no one else seems to be doing it, and if Drac somehow doesn't end up being scum I'm going to have to start pointing fingers regardless of if it's you or someone else. Basically, I don't have a "next in line" in mind.

Also trying to stir against Violet. Sure. We really shouldn't consider her safe. Because it might be the case that she ditched Nyora to clear herself.
This "possibility" is ridiculous. If I WAS scum, I'd be crazy to bus both my scumbuddies (As I actively contributed to both Vom and Nyora's evictions) to make myself seem town. I'd basically be killing off my entire team in order to try and kill an entire house of people. There's no way any of the scum players were killed off intentionally, it's too big of a stretch.

(Especially when we can not evict her anyway cause she keeps winning the HoHs. Lol)
Hey what can I say? I like to have a little bit of fun when I play BB.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Week 5 Eviction Results
This week on Big Brother:
With the power of the majority deciding, Jase won HoH, and singled out who he hoped to be in the Secret Alliance minority, Howie and Danielle, saying “Don’t you dare try to sneak around me.”
Without a veto competition, these two were left at the mercy of the vote. At the eviction ceremony, a consensus was reached, sending Danielle out the door. Unfortunately for the Houseguests, Julie soon informed them that Danielle was not a member of the Secret Alliance, but one of them instead.

By a vote of 4-0, the player who has been evicted is:
GM DracLord, who was Danielle, aligned with the Houseguests

The following player has received their first warning for not making five posts this week, and thus will not be able to be picked in the random draw for the next Power of Veto competition:
@Lord o da rings

The following player has received their second warning for not making five posts this week, and thus will not be able to play in the next Head of Household competition:
@mirdo

The Head of Household competition will be online shortly. You may continue to speak in-thread.

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Week 6 HOH: Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better
For this week, you will have 30 minutes to play a Flash Game, and attempt to get the highest score you can. What is that game, you ask? Unfortunately, I can't tell you. To get a chance to play this game, you must first submit the score which you think you can score in it. For reference of the general range of scores that can be achieved in this game, here are the scores which three community members got after playing this game for 30 minutes:
NinjaPenguin scored 32132 points.
Mariano11887 scored 22656 points.
TOTAL_EPICNESS scored 16680 points.

You will have 24 hours to submit the score that you think you can get in this game, but only the person with the highest score will get the chance to play the game for 30 minutes. If that player matches the score they bet, they will become the next Head of Household. If that player fails to match the score they bet, however, the player who bet the second highest number will automatically become Head of Household.

Please submit in the next 24 hours both the score you bet you can get and the times between April 3rd at 8:30 PM EST and April 4th at 8:00 PM EST in which you are available for me to send you to game (after which you'll need to be available for the next 30 minutes to play the game) if you are the person who bets the highest number. I will be available to send you the game on April 3rd from 8:30 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST and on April 4th from 7:30 to 8:30 AM EST, from 12:45 to 1:15 PM EST, and from 5:30 to 8:00 PM EST, so please select any time within that range.

As outgoing HOH, VioletValkyrie is ineligible to compete. Due to the fact he has three warnings, mirdo is also ineligible to compete.

You may now speak in-thread, but you may not discuss this competition in any way.

Masstag:

Last edited:

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
why was blink so confident drac was town
even moreso than he himself was town

was it just him having a god tier read or was it a scum gambit?

Status
Not open for further replies.