Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Cel's or Zone's posting at all so far today they both can die.
Didnt know mafia things could outdate, but its definitely a fair point. Any particular reason you thought it was natural?
When a scumtell is known by everybody so scum avoids it the scumtell stops working.
Reading into AtE is a very tone based thing I just bought into it.
Also AtE was always a bad scumtell. It's obnoxious to play with but somebody AtE-ing is NAI unless tone is factored in.

People are making two possibilities and then equating their chances for literally no reason. The possible track from Kiiruma could go both ways, but to think that means he's 50% scum is completely foolish. You need to use reads, not "this might happen but it might not happen but maybe it did so let's go with that".

"Lets you know Luis wasn't the attacker" could still mean that Luis is scum.
Indeed and I never denied that. Hence why I said it allows for slight PoE. There's a 50% chance on a given day that the player would do that.

See, that's the problem. "Something anyone can do".
Even if you were to tell me the Pokemon's name, and I was miraculously granted the Pokemon you used, then you could still have lied.
-> You could be scum and say that Town!Luis is town.
-> You could be the scum who attacked scattered since everyone knows he and I don't go well together, and sent Scum!Luis to check someone else with the Pokemon you mentioned.

From my POV and MINE ONLY, things don't look good for you alignment-wise.
Pokemon was Dewgong.
-> Perhaps and I cannot deny it but why would I be so open, willingly confirm someone and reduce the people I can choose to lynch for now? All it does is make things awkward
-> I had no idea and I think you should know that., I'm very new here. Also, once you see what Dewgong actually does -I'll hint, it had move Surf- you'll see that theory doesn't hold water. *Drum sounds in distance*

Well, I'll just help you to realise the truth slowly but surely then.

I don't like Cel's or Zone's posting at all so far today they both can die.
A stab in the back! IT IS FINALLY TIME TO TUNNEL!
##VOTE: NinjaPenguin
Indeed and I never denied that. Hence why I said it allows for slight PoE. There's a 50% chance on a given day that the player would do that.

Pokemon was Dewgong.
-> Perhaps and I cannot deny it but why would I be so open, willingly confirm someone and reduce the people I can choose to lynch for now? All it does is make things awkward
-> I had no idea and I think you should know that., I'm very new here. Also, once you see what Dewgong actually does -I'll hint, it had move Surf- you'll see that theory doesn't hold water. *Drum sounds in distance*

Well, I'll just help you to realise the truth slowly but surely then.
Mm... Fair argument, but I don't care anymore! The arrow of war has been fired by NP! I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN! NO MERCY!

Wow. Game dead much? I was worried I forgot all day about it and got like what, 10 posts at most?

A stab in the back! IT IS FINALLY TIME TO TUNNEL!
##VOTE: NinjaPenguin
Wow, OMGUS much?

Fair argument, but I don't care anymore! The arrow of war has been fired by NP! I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN! NO MERCY!
Okay, I give you 1 post for you to rephrase that in a logical way and not a "paranoid you" one.

Is there an easy way to differentiate town!Zone and scum!Zone that y'all know of? Thought to ask since I still don't have much experience

Okay, I give you 1 post for you to rephrase that in a logical way and not a "paranoid you" one.
There is none. I trusted NP. He stabbed me in the back by saying I can die. I don't care what everyone else says. HE of all people should be able to read me the best. A stab in the back means he is scum.
Is there an easy way to differentiate town!Zone and scum!Zone that y'all know of? Thought to ask since I still don't have much experience
According to NP, it is not what I post, but why I post. Also, apparently my alignment is easier to get as time passes. "My insanity is a constant. It is how I become insane that determines my alignment." He said.

The following vote count is valid until post #26

Dusk Form Lyncanroc #223 - Celever
Zone Q11 #226 - Celever
Celever #250 - Luispipe8
Zone Q11 #254 - Kiiruma

WEIGHTED VOTE COUNT DAY 2 PHASE 3
1 - Celever
1 - Kiiruma
1 - Luispipe8

ACTIVITY REMINDER
-

--------------------------------------------------------
I'm are looking for a sub to replace Mariano as per his request, if you are interested or know anyone that might be interest please PM me.

There is none. I trusted NP. He stabbed me in the back by saying I can die. I don't care what everyone else says. HE of all people should be able to read me the best. A stab in the back means he is scum.

According to NP, it is not what I post, but why I post. Also, apparently my alignment is easier to get as time passes. "My insanity is a constant. It is how I become insane that determines my alignment." He said.
Is this reaction something you think you'd do as either alignment?

Is this reaction something you think you'd do as either alignment?
Funny story: I don't know the answer. I can imagine that I could have shrugged this off had you and I been scum, but since I am town (and I don't know your alignment,) there is nothing that I can lose by lynching you. Regardless of what you will say now, you have already posted "you don't like what I posted, so I can die".

I BELIEVE that Town!NP would at least wait a bit more to read my alignment. But... you fired the first arrow of war, and there is no going back.

What if you were scum and I was town correctly reading you?
That is impossible. We are playing with 11 Players. There is only one neutral. There is no "scum reading town as town", but only "scum saying town is town".

If you were to say that I am town however, then nothing would've happened. I would still believe you are town until you make some mistake (like saying that you are fine with me dead) or until other town has some good arguments for me to vote you.

That is impossible. We are playing with 11 Players. There is only one neutral. There is no "scum reading town as town", but only "scum saying town is town".

If you were to say that I am town however, then nothing would've happened. I would still believe you are town until you make some mistake (like saying that you are fine with me dead) or until other town has some good arguments for me to vote you.
I don't understand what you're saying. Say that I'm town and I say you can die today. You are scum. Do you react that way?

I don't understand what you're saying. Say that I'm town and I say you can die today. You are scum. Do you react that way?
...? Yeah. If one says that the other can die, what other reason has one to vote the other except for one suspecting the other of being scum? I do not remember any town other than myself who is willing to vote townlean D2.

No posts in 12 hours :/ this is bad
When a scumtell is known by everybody so scum avoids it the scumtell stops working.
Reading into AtE is a very tone based thing I just bought into it.
Also AtE was always a bad scumtell. It's obnoxious to play with but somebody AtE-ing is NAI unless tone is factored in.
Hmmm okay. Isnt there a limited amount of scumtells btw?
Why are you so sure that "there is only one neutral". It sounds a little too confident to me.

Why are you so sure that "there is only one neutral". It sounds a little too confident to me.
Because NP and Kiiruma said so. When I asked how many scum there were, they said that it's likely 8 town 2 scum and 1 neut instead of 8 town and 3 scum.

Oh shoot we're running out of time? I like how Zone responded to me testing his reaction.
##VOTE: Celever
Let's see how people respond.

Alright folks. Apparently I took my break too late. I cannot change anything anymore. ...well, nothing would've happened though; I still would've put my vote on NP regardless of what he will say. He knows me, so he ought to have known this would happen.

I had no idea this was deadline but I also only just woke up.

I also can't remember vote count or whatever. No idea why NP decided to lynch me. I currently am reading it as him being scum and taking out his biggest threat, so unless he can provide actual solid fact as to the opposite, lynch him tomorrow.

(Or Drac extend deadline today because we might have something to talk about now)

##UNVOTE ##VOTE: NinjaPenguin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back