Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bbninjas his role has a "75%" chance of being correct, didn't Violet tell you already the story.
Also, I noticed something when looking at the vote count.

Luis has zone at the bottom of his list, and had himself higher then. However he only did that when we learned zone would have got lynched look back at the past vote counts. So Luis you DO think he's a jester type role? Is that what I'm getting at.

@GM DracLord Can you confirm what the chances are of your role results being true? I've heard people say 50% and others say 75%, so I'm now rather confused.

@bbninjas his role has a "75%" chance of being correct, didn't Violet tell you already the story.
Also, I noticed something when looking at the vote count.

Luis has zone at the bottom of his list, and had himself higher then. However he only did that when we learned zone would have got lynched look back at the past vote counts. So Luis you DO think he's a jester type role? Is that what I'm getting at.

I'm not sure how the 75% works. My skill in probability is rusty..

But my role said "50% chance of giving the correct answer."

I had been repeatedly asking you to explain and give evidence for why you found Agent X sooo scummy, and we didn't get anything justified. That is not ignoring you. Why didn't you just post the full message from Agent X...? No one would have misinterpeted you, no one could "blatantly ignore" your lead

Nothing justified?

Not calling out that I claimed mafia to get info from him is not enough of justification?
I called messenger as scum even before you got a message, and you still decided to ignore it, despite me pushing for messanger hard.

Your crime is not town reading a messenger.
Your crime is straightforward ignoring what other person was saying to you.
Town makes mistakes, but town tries. You didn't try.

You knew I couldn't write straight, but if you didn't understand something, YOU ASK FOR EXPLANATION.

Your first questions were VERY LATE in a day when you got irritated at me pushing your buddy messenger.
You didn't want to know what my posts meant.

You need to stop pointing out the mistakes people make with the speech restrictions...

Alerting the host of things that can make potential townies fail is not and never is pro-town... .--.

This is your reaction to Zone talking about my post.

You ignored at all my post about messanger, didn't even bother to ask me to explain if you didn't understand it.
Instead, you just went for throwing shade on Zone.

Constable’s Office-The player who chooses this gets to target another player of their choice. At the start of Day 4, the player/s they targeted during and at the end of Day 3 will be revealed.

Oh yay mod confirmed bastard flip XD sign of desperation.

I am confirmed to have visited Violet yesterday and no visit.

Like will catch up more after work but clearly some funky ass shit is goin down and I ain’t goin down without a fight.

Anyways. Caught acting on the nightkill, caught in a lie, caught changing their story multiple times. I suppose that I should use my role, else I'd be a fool: Mister MathBlade, you’re only thirteen years old, go to school.

I haven’t changed my story once.

Seriously this is bullshirt.

Like scum are in those pushing me right now. The anger from my ears if visible would make a cartoon show.

I will be back later and when that be back happens scum will get a smack down

And I didn’t send that to Eevee.

Oh lookie a message from Agent X
Ill quote it if you ask but basically summary of the story is that math isn't Agent X. What a shocker, never seen this coming.

Violet I thought he would have an answer to the scale question if he knew what was going on, but okay. Regardless I'm not going to be silenced, I have the same right to play the game as y'all. So I'm going to try cause bad things happen if wolves aren't found for me.

Time to start making a reads list. Only the people I can actually remember there names are on here rip

Towny
Bb-Obvious
Roz-Pushed on math before when he was "confirmed agent x" IMO scum wouldn't do this if they were in a good position.
Violet-Obvious

Scummy
Math-Confirmed not Agent X, lied about their role. Was seen visiting professor
Drac-IMO the message could have come from him. and plus since their checks are 75% accurate as I found out. (Their role lied to them) they should be pushing zone but he hasn't. Why thinking
Aqua-Has said literally nothing for a couple of days. As well if he's a wolf he knows like everything.

Null
Luis-I'm on the fence because the read list, I will investigate this more Otherwise I would of had them on a Town lean
Zone-If Luis is scum zone is spewed scum. Wolves wouldn't worry about a jester and he would only do that if zone was his partner

Basic outline of the read list
Someone ask me why if you want to know the answer to a certain read like me putting obvious

Hooray! The quote works this time!
--- --- ---
At the very least Zone was claiming (or at least saying he hoped) that you were Agent X.
Sorry to dissapoint, but my activity and how my interest in the game has been it would have been REAL obvious. But no, of course I'm not.
Welp. This dream was shattered.
Too bad.
I feel this is slight and subtle WIFOM. **saves for reference**
Away with "slight and subtle". It was straight up a wolfy WIFOM.
Eeeh, I don't believe you. If your message to Jplap showed up on that track, then your message to me, to Violet, to Kiiruma and to Zone should have all appeared on the track as well. But they didn't.
Uh... Constable Office wasn't active by then?
c) Afterwards, weird messages to people begin. Mostly still lying to get info, and getting used of me not being able to write clearly, to confuse even more people.
Makes sense.
##VOTE MathBlade
Though, who was it again that said Agent X was acting town for his misunderstandings with bbninjas' case...?
As you see, Bb is literally ignoring the fact that I ranted at him all day yesterday about messenger being scum basing on that he messaged me first.

"Violet, Kiruma, Zone"

Yep.
Bb should die next, after Math.
Dunno why you mentioned us three, but I'm in when it comes to voting bbninjas!
How hard is to understand that?
You were ignoring me the whole day. That's the point.
I don't even think you bothered to understand my posts.
All you did was trying to shrug all my arguments off, and make no one else even think to understand it.

Town sheeped, I was ignored. That's how it ended.

And now...

Messenger visited a dead guy.
So time to say goodbye
To bbninja and math
Or you will suffer my wrath.
Nice, why didn't you ask any of this questions in bold WHEN IT ACTUALLY MATTERED?
You knew I couldn't write straight, but if you didn't understand something, YOU ASK FOR EXPLANATION.

Your first questions were VERY LATE in a day when you got irritated at me pushing your buddy messenger.
You didn't want to know what my posts meant.
Alignments, jokes and doubts aside, I am actually with bbninjas here.

The reason why we ignored you is because we didn't understand you, and the reason why we didn't ask is because we know you will answer in rhymes as well -which is still not too understandable.
Sure math, scum has a messenger who types exactly the same as "you" Sureee
Ditto. Seems unlikely.

also if scum had a messenger they would be sending troll messages by now instead of actually just doing it to get you hung.

Kitten do some math for me.

Count how many players at the start of the game.

Count how many players would be expected scum.

There’s your answer why.

And all scum in B.B. Violet Zone Eevee and you.

I am literally confirmed Agent X that flip is bastard

I sent it’s me rip to Violet. That is a VISIT.
Violet confirmed it.
I confirmed receiving the message yesterday from Zone.

No one CC’d me yesterday.

Doesn’t that seem odd to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back