Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, news flash

@GM DracLord role isn't actually a 50/50 it's a 75% chance of getting their results correct. What exactly are your results?
So math your role is actually a joat?

Because I didn’t kill Professor I have a one shot slank vig I have been holding onto. The constable message announced I visited the dead guy duh.

I was trying to encourage him to post more.
...wait. You are a one-shot slank vig who visited jplap to encourage him to talk more?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but since when is that even possible?
Because mod said I can’t.

And because Eevee wanted to kill me no matter what my alignment.
-> So you have limited messages?
-> Where was this stated, and what is eevee's reason?

Yes I sent him a message like I sent you some hence a visit.

I have multiple abilities.

I wasn’t told of limited messages mod told me I can’t anymore.

@GM DracLord role isn't actually a 50/50 it's a 75% chance of getting their results correct. What exactly are your results?
Hey uh... You might not know this, but in the last game I was scum and somebody (Keeper of Night) with a role similar to Drac's checked me twice. 25% of getting seen as town: Success.
I wonder. Is that 25% haunting me? Because Drac said that I am scum.

Oh. I see. --wait, does this mean that you can't do anything anymore?
Mod didn’t say I couldn’t slank vig.

I can’t find where roz Eevee where they said it but they said they wanted to kill me either way grrr fudge mobile searches

Mod didn’t say I couldn’t slank vig.

I can’t find where roz Eevee where they said it but they said they wanted to kill me either way grrr fudge mobile searches
The first part didn't make much sense...

As for eevee, I just noticed that he put you at first place at EOD, so I understand the situation now.

Okay, so Math was caught acting on the person who got nightkilled? He said that it was a "ninja kill", says that he's confirmed as Agent X, that someone got their role buffed, that he had a one-shot slank vig, and that he is a JOAT.

None of that explains what Math did to Jplap, if he it wasn't nightkilling him.

Everyone should vote in-thread and then immediately vote in private for transparency's sake. ##VOTE: Math

@MathBlade I suggest claiming, as you are my next target here.

What, are we massclaiming now? >.>

I really don't want this guy to be Agent X. I thought he was Luis.

Sorry to dissapoint, but my activity and how my interest in the game has been it would have been REAL obvious. But no, of course I'm not.

that he's been suspected of being Agent X.

Wait, what? Since when? I know I haven't posted but I'm pretty sure I've been reading enough.

Luis seems really meh at best I don’t see brain cells working.

Uhm... thanks, you have exceptionally useless brain cells as well...?

I wonder. Is that 25% haunting me? Because Drac said that I am scum.

I feel this is slight and subtle WIFOM. **saves for reference**

The Constable's Office has revealed that MathBlade targeted Professor_jplap during and/or at the end of Day 3.

EASY lynch right now, there's no reason not to vote for Math. Like at all.

Okay, so Math was caught acting on the person who got nightkilled? He said that it was a "ninja kill", says that he's confirmed as Agent X, that someone got their role buffed, that he had a one-shot slank vig, and that he is a JOAT.

None of that explains what Math did to Jplap, if he it wasn't nightkilling him.

I honestly don't know what to believe out of this, but none of it is where I'm sitting right now.

##VOTE: MathBlade

Oh on a side note, what is WOFIM? I've been seeing that term thrown around recently and just forgot to ask in the heat of last day ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back