Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luispipe8 Math claimed being Agent X, and sent a private message to Violet. He then posted what he sent Violet in-chat, and Violet confirmed that she had received this exact message. So Math is allegedly Agent X.

Bb on a scale of 1-10 how are you feeling
Feeling about what?

Again I said it earlier. I sent Jplap a message trying to get him to post more.
Eeeh, I don't believe you. If your message to Jplap showed up on that track, then your message to me, to Violet, to Kiiruma and to Zone should have all appeared on the track as well. But they didn't.

And because Eevee wanted to kill me no matter what my alignment.

Wrong.

Becouse first post you sent yesterday was asking if I'm indie or lost wolf.

And I can perfectly understand town can fps to get info and it's most likely that you would target me...
BUT...
"Indie or lost wolf"
Town would rather pretend to be lost wolf themselves and ask "Main pack or indie" for better hit margin. Since scum from main pack would know that you lie.
"Indie or lost wolf" is the MOST scum-like question possible.

And bb is also sus af for ignoring it all day yesterday and not allowing me to work.

All other questions began AFTER I called out messanger as scum.
And you just went to confuse more people and get easy town reads.
The first one is the key. And the first one is why you are gonna be lynched.

Let me point it all the day what I was pointing yesterday IN POINTS:

a) Messanger sent a message, asking me if I'm indie or lost wolf.
This is bad because: If it was town fpsing, they would ask "main pack or indie" for better-hit margin while pretending to be lost wolf themselves.

b) I was aware it's scum message, so I answered back that I'm lost wolf and asking for info.
This is bad because: He didn't call it out in the thread at all until I called it out as messenger being scum.

c) Afterwards, weird messages to people begin. Mostly still lying to get info, and getting used of me not being able to write clearly, to confuse even more people.

d) A lot of people swapped out of Math AFTER he claimed. Mafia is in it. Always.

Mostly cause you ignored that someone is claiming all day that messenger is behaving scummy af.
And prefered to go on weak leads instead of someone repeating that messenger can't really be town.

Also, I achieved my objective at the end of the day.

GUESS WHY IT HAPPENED.
Cause it was the end of rhymes day?

:thinking:

I'm literally mad at what happened yesterday.

Eeeh, I don't believe you. If your message to Jplap showed up on that track, then your message to me, to Violet, to Kiiruma and to Zone should have all appeared on the track as well. But they didn't.

As you see, Bb is literally ignoring the fact that I ranted at him all day yesterday about messenger being scum basing on that he messaged me first.

"Violet, Kiruma, Zone"

Yep.
Bb should die next, after Math.

Roz, I (and probably noone else) never understood what you were talking about re: receiving a scummy message from Agent X, and I repeatedly asked for you to explain how Agent X was scummy and you didn't give justified answers to barely any of my questions. The most you said was "I got a scummy PM from Agent X" ... without further explanation, and put quite a bit of effort into interpreting your cryptic couplets and getting you to explain yourself. I'm not the one who has been ignoring things. \._./

Anway just so you guys know, i targetted Violet last phase and got the same result as bb's
What do you mean?

Roz, I (and probably noone else) never understood what you were talking about re: receiving a scummy message from Agent X, and I repeatedly asked for you to explain how Agent X was scummy and you didn't give justified answers to barely any of my questions. The most you said was "I got a scummy PM from Agent X" ... without further explanation, and put quite a bit of effort into interpreting your cryptic couplets and getting you to explain yourself. I'm not the one who has been ignoring things. \._./

What do you mean?
The result was non-hacker. Just like when I targetted you.

I couldn't write normally and you are aware of it, but IT WAS WAY MUCH MORE CLEAR then haikus.
Don't make an argument of you not knowing I was messaged if I literally was pushing all day at messenger cause of it.

You were ignoring me the whole day. That's the point.

I don't even think you bothered to understand my posts.
All you did was trying to shrug all my arguments off, and make no one else even think to understand it.

Town sheeped, I was ignored. That's how it ended.

And now...

Messenger visited a dead guy.
So time to say goodbye
To bbninja and math
Or you will suffer my wrath.

Oh, also Math literally just claimed a slank vig with them visiting a person who posted least?

Also, that person died.
And that person was Jplap.

I had been repeatedly asking you to explain and give evidence for why you found Agent X sooo scummy, and we didn't get anything justified. That is not ignoring you. Why didn't you just post the full message from Agent X...? No one would have misinterpeted you, no one could "blatantly ignore" your lead.

If you read around the time when you posted the below, you can find me explicitly saying that I'm busy. I definitely did not have time to deeply deconstruct and extract the hidden meaning from cryptic poetry, that appeared to be yet another nonsensical post amidst chaotic rhymes, uncoordinated scumhunts and confused, inactive subs. I apologise for not dissecting every post that I read.

Your expectations of me are unreasonable, at that is the point.

How hard is to understand that?
Pretty hard without being a mind-reader. This is what it looks like (commentary in bold):

Today I got a message weird, Cool you got a weird message. I've been getting weird messages too! From the hosts, and from Violet....
Asking if I'm a lost part of a herd. Herd? What herd? Sheep? Are you sheeping people? *checks posts* But you're not sheeping people? Huh? Oh sorry, do you mean wolves? But wolves come in packs, not herds???
Or indie having to fing a java guy, Indie? Aren't you the one who has to find the java guy? Are you claiming indie? Am I missing something?
So I can win and from happiness cry. You want to win? Good, I want to win too. Let's work together and find scum, yeah?
The java guy is very likely bad, YES! I absolutely agree.
That's why lost wolf question was said. What wolf? You never said wolf? Was a wolf made to be lost? When was that said?
I tried to pretend I'm one of them, You're pretending to be a wolf? Why are you pretending to be a wolf? Are you actually a wolf? But a wolf wouldn't claim to be a wolf. So you're lying to get some information? Cool, good plan, keep doing what you're doing then.
But messenger didn't reply to my scheme. Messenger? I'm soooo lost.

giphy.gif

Anyways. Caught acting on the nightkill, caught in a lie, caught changing their story multiple times. I suppose that I should use my role, else I'd be a fool: Mister MathBlade, you’re only thirteen years old, go to school.

@GM DracLord Can you confirm what the chances are of your role results being true? I've heard people say 50% and others say 75%, so I'm now rather confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back