Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ability I used on Robin failed. My ability was non lethal so robin could have an abillity that blocks non lethals. Anyone else have the same problem with Robin? Also that ability is used on scum a lot.

Wrong assumption, that is not how my ability works.

I said that mord needed to die to reinforce my reads on scattered mind and get information, but that was before you guys orchestrated the completely bogus jplap lynch.

But if Mordacazir is town, what would be their motive for pushing Jplap's lynch? It's true that Jplap's flip would give us less information, but besides that, why redirect the votes when a mislynch is about to happen anyway? Mord has been a much more active player compared to Jplap and his flip would make a lot of us look bad including me. So Mord being a loyalist doesn't quite add up in this situation. I think it makes more sense that he is a scumbuddy. The logical explanation don't you think?

I'm confident that scattered mind is scum. The ordeal from yesterday confirms it. Looking back at day 1 and 2 I can see his foul intentions to clear himself as town. >:/

##VOTE: scattered mind

I'm not against lynching those who were on Jplap's wagon. Yes all of them.

But if Mordacazir is town, what would be their motive for pushing Jplap's lynch? It's true that Jplap's flip would give us less information, but besides that, why redirect the votes when a mislynch is about to happen anyway? Mord has been a much more active player compared to Jplap and his flip would make a lot of us look bad including me. So Mord being a loyalist doesn't quite add up in this situation. I think it makes more sense that he is a scumbuddy. The logical explanation don't you think?

Because as I said, jplap was the easiest lynch to push. scattered mind already dismissed the case on mord as wifom and had already stated previously, before I started looking into mord, that he thought jplap slipped. It would look bad for him to suddenly go back on all that and support a mord lynch, so he and Mariano concocted the jplap case, knowing full well that Drac would go for it. That's a minimum of three votes right there (four with Drac's double vote), and with it being five to lynch (I guess it was five?), all they needed was one other townie to vote for him and jplap was died.

The smoking gun is the fact that Mariano posted the case on jplap and not scattered mind, who had been trying to get jplap lynched almost as much as Drac was (but Drac's reasoning was a gut read, whereas sm's was based on a post jplap made). It was going to be bullshit either way, but their idea was that it would have more credibility coming from someone who was basically flying under the radar as opposed to all-but-confirmed scum. I had no strong read on him one way or the other, and I don't think anyone else did, either.

Right now I think mord is town, based solely on the fact that Mariano immediately jumped on his wagon at the start of the day. Lemme explain.

Assume mord is scum. I post that I'm going to put up a case on him. Scum obviously doesn't want this to happen - it's getting to the late game and every scum lynch sets their win condition back a day. So they push jplap, knowing it's a safe lynch. Then they night kill and bring themselves one day closer to victory. There is no reason to go after mord because, if he's scum, they need all the numbers they can get. Bussing him for the town credit isn't worth it because scattered mind is basically confirmed scum due to his behavior. They could have gone in on Nick just as easily and saved their teammate.

Now assume mord is town. I post that I'm going to put up a case on him. The safer play would have been to let me post the case and then lynch mord; if anyone looks bad for his town flip, it'd be me, since I started the wagon. But instead of doing that, they went for scattered mind's play of lynching jplap with Mariano as their voice, with the idea that they could just lynch mord the next day using my case. After all, it should be another easy lynch, I've been talking up his lynch for like two days now and I'm not gonna just give up on my own lynch wagon, right?

The motives behind Mariano's vote on mord become a lot clearer with this in mind, and that's why I'm sure he's scum alongside scattered mind.

But we still don't know if we're dealing with four scum or five. It's irrelevant at this point because scattered mind and Mariano are guaranteed in cahoots with one another, and mord's play is scummy enough that if for some reason everything I've assumed about him was wrong and he really is scum, we just lynch him day 8 and win then.

I am confirmed town - I am one of the loyalties in the basement (which is now a mason chat).

Keep going.

Ok, I've read Tapu Lele's role again, it does state that the other two players are loyalists. There should be another player that can confirm that you're in fact in the basement chat and clear themself in the process, not?

Ok, I've read Tapu Lele's role again, it does state that the other two players are loyalists. There should be another player that can confirm that you're in fact in the basement chat and clear themself in the process, not?

It's unnecessary. You have no reason not to believe me if there is no one claiming otherwise. Why exposing another confirmed town?

Wut? Confirmed townies will hurt this game? You seriously think so?

So why did you go for the Jplap lynch again?

because honestly it was a stupid, stupid play with bad leads. PMJ and I explained why the reasoning was mediocre yesterday. So much stupid plays this game make my head hurt.

I am confirmed town - I am one of the loyalties in the basement (which is now a mason chat).

Keep going.

I don't believe you. This is a last-ditch effort to avoid being strung up. Stay the course, men.

PMJ is scum- a veteran should know about the basic concept of counter claim.

I know what a counterclaim is. I also know that no one has ever actually counterclaimed anyone on this site because these are role madness games where all the roles are different instead of saying, like, "You are Town Doctor, you win when all mafia are dead" and that's it. But good effort.

It's unnecessary. You have no reason not to believe me if there is no one claiming otherwise. Why exposing another confirmed town?

This is why I know you're lying, you would have no reason not to out your partner because having two confirmed townies at this stage of the game would be a big deal. You could have said this the first time I posted my case on you, but you didn't. The only reason you're saying anything now is because I've got both you and Mariano on lock and your lynch is finally starting to catch steam.

Go ahead and out your partner. I will bet you anything it's Mariano. BET.

I know what a counterclaim is. I also know that no one has ever actually counterclaimed anyone on this site because these are role madness games where all the roles are different instead of saying, like, "You are Town Doctor, you win when all mafia are dead" and that's it. But good effort.

This is why I know you're lying, you would have no reason not to out your partner because having two confirmed townies at this stage of the game would be a big deal. You could have said this the first time I posted my case on you, but you didn't. The only reason you're saying anything now is because I've got both you and Mariano on lock and your lynch is finally starting to catch steam.

Go ahead and out your partner. I will bet you anything it's Mariano. BET.

No... The role is host confirmed. Thus, claiming it is confirming me. You should know that. Also, you should know the danger in having a confirmed townie because they will get killed next night. Of course, you can't really think about that as scum, which you clearly are.

Also, you are now trying to fish for the other townie.

Also also, this would make perfect sense because the Celever pretty much outed me during D2 (iirc maybe 3) and I was sure I'll get killed but I didn't. Showing that the scum team did not pay attention, which fits you right.

Anyway my role is host confirmed and there are no counterclaims. It's not an issue of believing or not- it is a simple deduction process you all should follow, unless you aare bad players or are scums.

If you want to learn a lesson, lynch me. I don't mind. Just make sure you lynch PMJ afterward. If you already have the common sense I have, find a lead or lynch PMJ because he should clearly know that.

##VOTE:pMJ

No... The role is host confirmed. Thus, claiming it is confirming me. You should know that. Also, you should know the danger in having a confirmed townie because they will get killed next night. Of course, you can't really think about that as scum, which you clearly are.

Claiming it means nothing. My previous points are valid, there's something fishy going on and I don't believe this for a minute.

Maybe we should all claim to be in the basement! Hey guys. I claim to be in the basement. I am now confirmed town because the hosts said it was a thing and there is absolutely no way I could be lying about this.

Speculating on the nightkill is wifom, so nice argument.

Also, you are now trying to fish for the other townie.

Wow. Nothing gets past you, sleuth.

Considering we have two more days at best, if any confirmed townies are hiding, now is the time to come out.

Also also, this would make perfect sense because the Celever pretty much outed me during D2 (iirc maybe 3) and I was sure I'll get killed but I didn't. Showing that the scum team did not pay attention, which fits you right.

Are you saying Celever is your partner? Elaborate on this. You're also implying that I am the entire scum team???

Anyway my role is host confirmed and there are no counterclaims. It's not an issue of believing or not- it is a simple deduction process you all should follow, unless you aare bad players or are scums.

If you want to learn a lesson, lynch me. I don't mind. Just make sure you lynch PMJ afterward. If you already have the common sense I have, find a lead or lynch PMJ because he should clearly know that.

You'd have a better chance of being believed if you stopped using AtE and started using OyP (outing your partner) because they are the only one who can possibly save you.

@scattered mind Reply to my case without using "I am confirmed town, I don't need to" as an excuse.

Lol you are desperate. All I need to do now is tell the town to lynch me and confirm my role and how you lied.

Sm was barely afloat this past few day and suddenly he is here when pmj pushing his lynch,

I remember that town sm was more active and this playstyle is quite different ##vote: scattered mind

I haven't lied about anything and I'm not afraid of being pressured so keep up that appeal to emotion and not trying at all to save yourself

Multiple people have given you multiple chances to help yourself and you won't do any of it:

- won't say who's your partner
- won't elaborate on the thing I asked you to
- won't respond to my case on you
- constantly appeals to emotion instead like a true scum

It couldn't be more obvious you are lying. Better hope your "partner" comes to your rescue quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back