Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re tunneling: no one suggested any real cases so do not blame me for pushing my suggesteds wagon. It's not my job to decide the lynch for today, there were several players active and no one built any other cases. It's bb or bust.

Re tunneling: no one suggested any real cases so do not blame me for pushing my suggesteds wagon. It's not my job to decide the lynch for today, there were several players active and no one built any other cases. It's bb or bust.
There's a pretty solid case against, you actually.

And part of it may be because when someone voted for someone other than bb you very antagonistically posted and just said "change your vote." i.e. you have consistently drawn attention back to bb. Don't pretend you're blameless in centralising discussion: it's clearly been done intentionally.

Of course I told him to change his vote. He either barely supported it or didn't at all. Either way there was no case attached to it. Just like when you voted Sam, or drac voting jplap, no one is trying to support their case except me, and bb by extension because duh, he has to. Given that half the town is inactive, every vote counts, so everyone needs to either vote bb or... Actually, just vote bb. No one else is worth seriously looking at this late in the day.

Of course I told him to change his vote. He either barely supported it or didn't at all. Either way there was no case attached to it. Just like when you voted Sam, or drac voting jplap, no one is trying to support their case except me, and bb by extension because duh, he has to. Given that half the town is inactive, every vote counts, so everyone needs to either vote bb or... Actually, just vote bb. No one else is worth seriously looking at this late in the day.
No, you're clutching here to try and pretend you're not megascum101 haha. If you wanted him to elaborate on his position you would've said "why not build a case?" or if you want to be your hyper-masculine assertive self, "Build a case dummy.". But you didn't: you just wanted as much support for your hokey ass lynch as possible and so tried to pressure him into changing vote in an attempt to quash his alternative discussion channel and potential other lynch target because you want bb dead so much.

PMJ does get one thing right here. Every vote counts, and so voting for PMJ is a very good strategy and will stop a mafian steamroll, honestly. :I

1) Please dont call me mordacai :/.
2) I dont understand this post but it seems to be directed at me.

I was working my way through the thread and your posts and pushes from Day 1 look bad in retrospect. It was your doing and timing of pushing TE instead of Lele that was the biggest factor in swaying the lynch TE's direction instead of Lele's. Well TE's self-vote sure helped too but you were the push before the jump. In hindsight now that we know Lele was in fact scummy, it doesn't look great.

Jabber's thread stuff is interesting in this light now. What is a neighbour thread, just the three of you chatting outside of here with no specific goal or purpose?

Tagging instead of quoting because quoting is being funky. @Jabberwock @mordacazir What exactly was DOS' claim? I get that he must have been a Night 1 target and survived, but what was the claim part?

I am still ten pages behind. Can anyone summarise how the case against PMJ in one post that is more than "tunneling on BBNinja's". Because that is not enough to lynch a guy.

My case is on page 24 @Yog

Celever is probably trying to prove a point with his change in attitude (ps, I'm assertive but I have never been rude about it or insulted someone personally) but seems to think it's okay to not lay out his reasons for doing so, so late in the day.

My case is on page 24 @Yog

Celever is probably trying to prove a point with his change in attitude (ps, I'm assertive but I have never been rude about it or insulted someone personally) but seems to think it's okay to not lay out his reasons for doing so, so late in the day.
There's no cognisant change in attitude; stop being so wrong, it's getting tedious. This is a good demonstration of the type of hole you can see in all of PMJ's posts: he just kinda makes a wild leap and then attempts to back it up later if he's challenged on it, as opposed to saying things he actually knows in the first place.

Okay, you have clearly gone mad.

I haven't backpedaled on anything. Find me one (1) post where I claimed something and then backed off when challenged on it. Just one. You won't find it.

Your posts are different than the careful, controlled posts you've been making today. Is the panic setting in yet? It scares you that more people aren't pushing your bogus scum lynch, and it could all be undone with a single vote.

Okay, you have clearly gone mad.

I haven't backpedaled on anything. Find me one (1) post where I claimed something and then backed off when challenged on it. Just one. You won't find it.
I didn't say you've backpedalled on anything. In fact, I literally said you haven't backpedalled on anything: you've been making hocus pocus points and then when challenged on them stuck by them despite the fact they're phoney.
PMJ said:
Your posts are different than the careful, controlled posts you've been making today. Is the panic setting in yet? It scares you that more people aren't pushing your bogus scum lynch, and it could all be undone with a single vote.
I don't put my posts through a tonal filter: how I'm feeling as I type the post is how the post turns out, and believe it or not I do have more facets to my life that change my mood than an online party game on a forum :L

Oh, okay. I took "back it up" to mean backing off, not what you said.

I don't put my posts through a tonal filter: how I'm feeling as I type the post is how the post turns out, and believe it or not I do have more facets to my life that change my mood than an online party game on a forum :L

So yes then. You know better than to just shoot off at the mouth knowing everything can be used against you.

Day is ending in like 25 minutes I think and it's not looking good for me. But that's cool, because once I flip town, bb will be lynched anyway, and trading 1:1 with scum is fine with me. I'm confident that everyone else will see this lynch for what it is, complete horse shit and scum run taking advantage of a clueless townie's vote.

So yes then. You know better than to just shoot off at the mouth knowing everything can be used against you.
But I thought according to you being wary of what all the other players think of you is exclusively something mafia do and not what town do?

Let it never be said I went down without a fight.

@mordacazir

@Professor_jplap
@scattered mind

@GekkisaiDaiNi

@Jadethepokemontrainer
@GM DracLord

@Luispipe8

@Acetrainer_Samwise

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

@mirdo

@Yog

@OshaCraft360

vote bbninjas and ask questions later, if he flips town I will post my entire role tomorrow because anti-claim mechanics are clearly a lie.
Attn. everyone tagged in this post: do not do what PMJ says. He is a mafian trying to cheese his way into surviving this lynch by riding off town apathy, which is a dirty tactic.

But I thought according to you being wary of what all the other players think of you is exclusively something mafia do and not what town do?
No, that is not what I said. Preemptively defending yourself is what's scummy. There's nothing wrong with defending yourself, but when you make it a point to do so before anyone has asked you to, that's what's scummy.

No, that is not what I said. Preemptively defending yourself is what's scummy. There's nothing wrong with defending yourself, but when you make it a point to do so before anyone has asked you to, that's what's scummy.
Being aware of your tone and shaping it accordingly so as to seem like town is preemptively defending yourself.
The case seems legit.
Why does it seem legit? It looks to me like PMJ told you to vote in your scumchat and so you have.

Being aware of your tone and shaping it accordingly so as to seem like town is preemptively defending yourself.

Splitting hairs. You know what I was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back