Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding @PikaMasterJesi because I saw her like Jabberwock's post and if she's really gonna claim to be back from the dead there's no better way to do that than playing mafia or reading my fic and I'll accept either of these activities.

Let's hope so. I'll allow you to play, in the interest of filling up my roster fairness, but if I even get the faintest inkling you're going on vacation, you're gonna go on vacation, if you get me.
\
Alright, the only thing that could possibly hold me from activity is the upcoming school year but that had little restraint back in my first game.

I don't think I could really commit to another game if this bleeds into the school year. I've got a really hard Physics class coming up, and as it is, this game has me jumping back to my computer every 5 minutes or so (whether I want to or not).

I don't think I could really commit to another game if this bleeds into the school year. I've got a really hard Physics class coming up, and as it is, this game has me jumping back to my computer every 5 minutes or so (whether I want to or not).
Don't worry Lele, I'll just Nightkill you N1 or 2 and all should be good. :p

Nine players on the first day of signups was good. Now we need to double that. Everyone please harass your friends and get them to play, I really don't want to have to scrap so much of my work.

Nine players on the first day of signups was good. Now we need to double that. Everyone please harass your friends and get them to play, I really don't want to have to scrap so much of my work.
What your target number of player?

Ideally, 18. The more we get, the less I'll have to redo.

Fine, I'll sign up. Please namekill me early.

You have to do the friendship thing in the OP just like everyone else, Cellykins.

Yeah, it'll bleed into school. If your worried about physics focus on that. All it really takes though is 30min to an hour a day of commitment to this though. Thats the plan I settled on.

In I guess

1. I've seen up to season 5, and then stopped cuz none of my friends thought it was cool anymore
2. Hmmmmmm, does every time I watch a new Nintendo Direct count?

IT DOES FOR SMASH

GET HYPE and also continue to harass your friends, everyone. I'll close signups sometime this weekend. Remember, the initial setup is 18 so the more people we have, the better. I've managed to do some paring, but I'd like to not gut my setup completely :)

Thank you to all of you who have already signed up.

This is the longest I've seen a mafia signup go without getting enough players...
Too bad I don't have friendso_O

NP says he's tryna get someone to join, so we'll see. Thirteen out of eighteen isn't so bad. I've already eliminated the swingiest roles and twelve is kinda the absolute minimum I'd like so it's no big deal if it doesn't happen. I'd still rather just get eighteen, what happened to all those people I tagged :(

Some abilities, both Passive and Active, are locked. If you have one of these locked abilities, the ability will tell you the conditions required to unlock it. Some unlocked abilities will also become locked once certain conditions are met, and those conditions for those abilities are also made clear.
Huh... This is new.
Over the course of the game, you'll all have the chance to participate in Friendship Activities, where you can win fabulous prizes! The rules and restrictions of each Friendship Activity will be explained when they're announced. All winners will be announced at the end of the day.
I assume this will be the key to the locked and unlocked abilities?
KEEPER HYPE
Keeper who?
I'll sign up if I can die at least by the end of N1 or earlier :3
Greetings Mr. Stranger, I will definitely not aim at you this game until it is necessary.
NP says he's tryna get someone to join, so we'll see. Thirteen out of eighteen isn't so bad. I've already eliminated the swingiest roles and twelve is kinda the absolute minimum I'd like so it's no big deal if it doesn't happen. I'd still rather just get eighteen, what happened to all those people I tagged :(
... @NinjaPenguin, am I that person?

Anyways, I am in.
1) Yup. Pretty much up to date except for the latest episodes.
2) I... can't think of any. I suppose I will have to go with the moment I first played online with my friends? It was very recent, and I could not do so until recently because of family privacy issues.

Huh... This is new.

I assume this will be the key to the locked and unlocked abilities?
With lockable and unlockable abilities, the trigger tends to be anything the host feels like. Surviving to a certain point, something related to another ability, or even sometimes something crazy like having a vote on you at End of Day.
Keeper who?

... @NinjaPenguin, am I that person?
Keeper's an old vet on this site and a good guy who hasn't played a game on this site in a while. It's rare and pretty nice to see him return for a game!
Yep, you are that person!

...by the way, while I do appreciate @PMJ's dedication, I honestly thought of how funny it would be if Mafia LIII would be a Danganronpa V3 based Mafia game. It's literally in the title after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back