Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totes forgot to explain the thing I said I was gonna explain.

When you use any Active Ability, you should always get some message from me at any point during sunrise. Usually, this will be me telling you "Your action was successful." This means exactly that - that your usage of said ability was successful. If your ability is one-shot, it is used up now.

This does not mean:

- it targeted the person you wanted
- it had any in-game effect

Know the difference, and use your head a little if you get conflicting results.

##VOTE: professor_jplap
Just because I generated a random number in random.org, got 12 and looked at that position in the players list in the OP.

##VOTE: Mariano11887

A few people get voted for using RANDOM.org every game, because it's scummy. Congrats on knocking it out the field in your first post.

##VOTE: ZONE_Q11

Howdy, pardner. Don't think I've seen you 'round these parts.

##VOTE: professor_jplap
Just because I generated a random number in random.org, got 12 and looked at that position in the players list in the OP.
Why random.org?

Mornin'. A few important questions for everyone, feel free to answer:

1) Do you have an ability or abilities that in some way relate to your "Farewell" ability?
2) Do you have any way of knowing, or have any idea, of what your "Farewell" ability does?
3) Would you assume that a negative "Farewell" trigger makes somebody anti-town? Why or why not?

Anyone who has not liked the post will be subbed out at the end of day 1.
Don't like any posts unless I specifically direct you to.
Well. Apparently I liked the wrong post.
...this sure is a good start. (Sarcasm)
- If you haven't liked the night 0 post before day 1 ends, you will be subbed out
I am going to assume that I did the good thing this time...

Because it was the first post of the game and I don't have any reads from anypony anyone, so I casted a random vote. It's RVS, don't give it too much importance.
Do you think RVS serves a purpose? If so, what?
1) Do you have an ability or abilities that in some way relate to your Farewell ability?
Nope.
2) Do you have any way of knowing, or have any idea, of what your Farewell ability does?
Nope.
3) Would you assume that a negative Farewell trigger makes somebody anti-town? Why or why not?
Nope. PMJ says this in the OP: For example, a player who flips town might have an anti-town Farewell Ability to punish the town for lynching them. On the other hand, a player who flips scum might have a pro-town Farewell Ability to reward the town for a correct lynch.

A few people get voted for using RANDOM.org every game, because it's scummy. Congrats on knocking it out the field in your first post.
Mindmeld.

Mariano, why does announcing your vote is purely random advance the game state?

Keeper's rolefish here is pretty strange and I'm not answering it.
Do you think RVS serves a purpose? If so, what?

Nope.

Nope.

Nope. PMJ says this in the OP: For example, a player who flips town might have an anti-town Farewell Ability to punish the town for lynching them. On the other hand, a player who flips scum might have a pro-town Farewell Ability to reward the town for a correct lynch.
Why did you answer his rolefish btw?

In this Friendship Activity, you're going to determine who among you is the most humble with a little popularity contest.
##VOTE: ZONE_Q11
Howdy, pardner. Don't think I've seen you 'round these parts.
Humble? Well that's easy. It's the guy who voted me without blinking an eye.

Also Jabberwock, you are right. I was invited all the way from NovelUpdates Forum by NinjaPenguin who I met at Mafia Universe during the Championship.
The rules are simple. Out of all the players who have entered, PM me who you feel is the most popular player.
...I don't remember being humble equals being popular, but sure.
Though, I kinda need everyone to talk first before that can happen.
The first ten players to like this post will become Canterlot elite. You are not allowed to discuss this in thread or in any other QuickTopics. Good luck, everypony!
*bangs wall*
Stupid. Peer. Pressure!
I liked it without thinking...
What is a Canterlot Elite, what can it do, what are its benefits and drawbacks?
Mornin'. A few important questions for everyone, feel free to answer:

1) Do you have an ability or abilities that in some way relate to your "Farewell" ability?
2) Do you have any way of knowing, or have any idea, of what your "Farewell" ability does?
3) Would you assume that a negative "Farewell" trigger makes somebody anti-town? Why or why not?
1) No.
2) *went off to check role description again* Yes. (I have a hunch.)
3) No. I may never have played Mafia in Pokébeach, but I already feel as if a Negative Farewell Ability is rather common in this community...

Huh... We're less than three hours in-game and we already have a mindmeld. ...that was fast.

So uh... what's the case against RVS? Why is it a popular topic? Do we still have some space for RVS or are we going full-serious immediately?

And the most important question of all: Why are you three/four online when it's almost 2AM in the morning?

*bangs wall*
Stupid. Peer. Pressure!
I liked it without thinking...
What is a Canterlot Elite, what can it do, what are its benefits and drawbacks?
Since the competition says you can't discuss it in thread, you should probably ask this question via PM in the future. ;)

And the most important question of all: Why are you three/four online when it's almost 2AM in the morning?
Here in 'Murica, it's still in the evening. Then again, Cel's in Britain but he's probably online because he has no life. :UUUUU
So uh... what's the case against RVS? Why is it a popular topic? Do we still have some space for RVS or are we going full-serious immediately?
RVS is fine but we need to note suspicious and scummy activity involved in it so we can progress away from it and let the game truly begin.

Ah see that's fair. So should we assume then that negative consequences belong to town? Or is it random across the board?

It's not a rolefish, we all have Farewell abilities and I'm trying to figure them out. And you better answer since I already know yours.
Lol okay then. Nothing that I know relates to a Farewell ability of mine and I definitely have a clear idea of what one effect might be. I agree with Jabber's answer to #3.

It's not a rolefish, we all have Farewell abilities and I'm trying to figure them out. And you better answer since I already know yours.
Keeper going hard day 1 damn
Seriously though, trying to find out what happens when someone dies...that’s really suspicious

Since the competition says you can't discuss it in thread, you should probably ask this question via PM in the future. ;)

Here in 'Murica, it's still in the evening. Then again, Cel's in Britain but he's probably online because he has no life. :UUUUU

RVS is fine but we need to note suspicious and scummy activity involved in it so we can progress away from it and let the game truly begin.
-> Well... I'll wing it somehow.
-> I see.
-> Though, how does a non-blank random vote count as a suspicious action? If that were the case, then why wouldn't @Jabberwock's vote on me count as one as well?
Ah see that's fair. So should we assume then that negative consequences belong to town? Or is it random across the board?
I think it's random.
To be honest, I prefer scumhunting more than role hunting.
Especially when I heard from NinjaPenguin at Discord before the game started, that the roles are not shown at the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back