Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW if the rest of the town agreed I would genuinely support giving Luis a chance to kill NP tonight. I think he probably would follow through on that word because, like he said, it helps his faction, too.
I don't agree. If we are almost sure he is scum, we can't trust him at all, at the point that there could be a high chance that his claimed kill ability is false. He needs to die.

FWIW if the rest of the town agreed I would genuinely support giving Luis a chance to kill NP tonight. I think he probably would follow through on that word because, like he said, it helps his faction, too.

But eh I don't realy care.
For the Nth time, why would be be worried about NP when we ought to focus on scumhunting? NP screwing us over at MYLO?
According to Camo (whom I still distrust for making enemy with NP), we are currently composed of 6 town, 3 scum and 1 indie.
LuisPipe fell to your bluff and admitted he is a scum, so we have two scum to go.
With 5 towns, 2 scum and 1 indie at D4, a MYLO is practically impossible.
I don't agree. If we are almost sure he is scum, we can't trust him at all, at the point that there could be a high chance that his claimed kill ability is false. He needs to die.
Yep. Well, there is that L+1 thing he claimed as well though.
Can anyone explain what that is?

For the Nth time, why would be be worried about NP when we ought to focus on scumhunting? NP screwing us over at MYLO?
According to Camo (whom I still distrust for making enemy with NP), we are currently composed of 6 town, 3 scum and 1 indie.
LuisPipe fell to your bluff and admitted he is a scum, so we have two scum to go.
With 5 towns, 2 scum and 1 indie at D4, a MYLO is practically impossible.
No matter what it's more dangerous to have a self-interested player reducing town slots a bit. It's not a big deal, but it would be preferable for him to not be here (hint hint vig).

Also I meant to put this in a post earlier but I'm not doing the friendship activity because I don't want the risk of actually winning the reward. Schools starts in 5 days and I went into this game with the hope that I'd be dead by the time it did, so being able talk after death is really not the ability for me :p

>implying you have to use it
>implying I didn't specifically say that you could give it up at any time
>implying you could actually win

Anyway, bitching about it has worked perfectly, sort of. I've received some responses, enough to award a win to you people cause I know how much you guys love this series

Tomorrow's activity is going to require more than a pulse to play, so look forward to it.

Luis is at L minus something, I dunno I'm at work. Plenty of time left in the day.

Of course you did Celever!

What makes you have a townread on Drac / Keeper / Mariano / Zome?

One thing I was thinking while driving home from work...
Giving the following series of events that happened here:
  1. Zone claims his ability that confirms Celever as town.
  2. Celever says his mason buddy discovered that Luis is 100% scum.
  3. Luis immediately gives up and confirms he is scum.
  4. Celever says that his masonry was actually false and that he said it to see Luis' reaction.
I don't know, it seems... coordinated. Can it be a play between those 3 as scum to sacrifice one of their members to have 2 almost confo-towns in play? Luis giving up so quickly makes some noise in my mind, even Tapu Lele defended himself in a previous game when he was publicly host-confirmed scum. I think it's worth to consider that possibility if neither Zone or Celever are killed tonight.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it, but I'd like to know your opinions about it.

even Tapu Lele defended himself in a previous game when he was publicly host-confirmed scum.

Oh, don't even get me started on that , he defended because someone thought, for an absurd reason, that host-confirmed info should have been doubted. He should have dropped the towel right away.

Besides, I was just going to outright stop posting once I saw Celever's claim, but I figured I could be of use to everyone with my kill. Lele wasn't grasping at straws, but trying to find one in Mars.

Luis is at L minus something, I dunno

*slowly claps*

kGE0hxi.png

It is 6 to lynch. Numbers in parentheses represent the post number of the vote.

Keeper - Mariano (692)
NP - Celever (717) Camo (718) Zone (747) Luis (763)
Camo - Ability Effect (691) Zone (779) Keeper (780)
@Luispipe8 - Celever (785) Zone (786), Camo (790), Luis (815) Keeper (835), Jabber (850), Celever (867) L-2
Drac - bb (830)/

Not voting: NP, Drac, Mariano, bb

This is current as of post 873. The player with the most votes is tagged.

Day 3 ends Sunday, May 2, at 4 PM CDT (Timer) or whenever someone is lynched.

Last edited:
My list was not ranked (and I am not ranking it today for the reason stated, among others). Not 100% sure what you meant by the red (or why you tried to hide it), but it's of note that I have been questioning Camo moreso than others
Last time I said somebody was talking as though they had an agenda to stay off somebody, I almost got lynched, so I was making a joke here. But it was right enough then haha.
Jabberwock
GM DracLord - most evidence for mafian alignment

For the sake of posterity and because I doubt I'm gonna survive the night, I agree with the consensus that Camo is the best lynch tomorrow. I still maintain that I think Drac is town, and I have town reads on Keeper, Mariano and Zone. I'm pretty much indifferent on Jabs and can't find anything that makes me think "yes Jabs is definitely town" but also can't find anything that makes me think "yes Jabs must be scum". The only scumlean left is honestly bb, so I would say Luis -> Camo -> bb for my preferred lynch order. But obviously we could find out new things lol, and Jabs over bb is very possible.
Cel I know we haven't agreeed this game, but we're on the page now, so let's wreck those scum. Of Camo/BB/Jabber/Drac we need to find one townie and I'm cool trusting you on Drac maybe I guess (I just don't like the post where he said I was playing like a neutral because eeek I felt TMI there). Let's do this.

I think you're over thinking it Mariano. I also read Cel and Zone as town so reads+physical evidence both point in them being town. Today was easy enough to push me; Cel could have bussed tomorrow if he wanted to.

I had a dejavu when I read this. Didn't you do the same with jplap 2 games ago where you won as scum?

For the people who don't know what I am talking about, it was a game where Drac was scum and tunnelled Jplap (town) for 3 whole game Days without an actual reason.

That time i did voted for jlap each day which i didnt on you nor bb. Plus that was my normal gameplay as town to begin with. Ivote people based on how i see them.. (gut feeling plus with any other info i have received not posted here)

The theory on sacrificing Luis is interesting. Although scum might use that its no point to be used when there wasnt much tell of luis being scum early on.

The theory on sacrificing Luis is interesting. Although scum might use that its no point to be used when there wasnt much tell of luis being scum early on.
Nah there is a point to using that gambit –– it throws a wrench into the whole "figure-out-the-scumteam-by-PoE" trick. Mariano's actually got a v good point there.

Nah there is a point to using that gambit –– it throws a wrench into the whole "figure-out-the-scumteam-by-PoE" trick. Mariano's actually got a v good point there.
Yeah true. This tactic never been used before but it doesnt meant they wouldnt do it. Luis might have an ability thatthe scum can benefit on if lynched like skipping the day

Yeah true. This tactic never been used before but it doesnt meant they wouldnt do it. Luis might have an ability thatthe scum can benefit on if lynched like skipping the day
Hey Drac HMU you only have 3 lynches besides Luis to win the game. What are they?

Given this level of activity, is it ok to just hammer Luis and end the day? Does someone have something else to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back