Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to get why people are paranoid of indies, but I still don't see how or why NP would betray us without proper communications with scum.

"Damn, town's a mislynch away from losing. Might as well switch to the most plausible winner and help them out"
As easy as that.

I've said this before and I will repeat it: unless the town betrays me, I'm not betraying the town.

Aw, pinky promise? [/sarcasm]
Same point as above.

"Damn, town's a mislynch away from losing. Might as well switch to the most plausible winner and help them out"
As easy as that.
If I handed the win to your scumbuddy Camo after what he's done to me this game, my moral standards will have completely eroded.

As easy as that.
I literally posted all possible scenarios in the previous page and without moral, emotional and motivational factors, the odds of us getting into a MYLO in D5 is 20%. Too low for me to even consider.

I literally posted all possible scenarios in the previous page and without moral, emotional and motivational factors, the odds of us getting into a MYLO in D5 is 20%. Too low for me to even consider.
That implies all the scenarios are equal, which is completely untrue (pure odds would really be maybe about 50-50 I'd guess), but even then as long as scum is lynched tomorrow it doesn't particularly matter and we have a nice and clear one in front of us in the form of Camo (who has raised his scum equity to much above the pure odds).

Three lynches? Aren't there two more scums?

My list of reads so far is the following, ordered by scumminess descending:
  • Keeper
  • Drac
  • Camo
  • Jabber
  • bb
  • Zone
  • Celever
I didn't include NP because he is indie.
Weren't you the one who suggested the Zone-Celever-Luis scum team earlier today?

This day continuing is detrimental to us. End the day. At this point we are only laying out our cards for scum.

Weren't you the one who suggested the Zone-Celever-Luis scum team earlier today?
Yeah, but that's only if neither of them die tonight. The list I posted contains my reads as of today.
Anyway, my theory about Zone-Celever-Luis is something that came up to my mind only because of the events I detailed when I proposed it. If I think about their behaviors during the whole game, I townread Zone and Cel.

I think I'm probably going to hammer in the morning so get your thoughts in/object to me doing so before then.

No vote count was posted because no votes were cast. See Vote Count 2 for an accurate count and reminder when day ends.

Camo is right, the day continuing isn't productive, and that response from Cel apparently isn't coming... so ##VOTE: Luis

Game freeze.

UyqWeeG.png

It is 6 to lynch. Numbers in parentheses represent the post number of the vote.

Keeper - Mariano (692)
NP - Celever (717) Camo (718) Zone (747) Luis (763)
Camo - 1 Ability Effect (691) Zone (779) Keeper (780)
@Luispipe8 - 7 Celever (785) Zone (786), Camo (790), Luis (815) Keeper (835), Jabber (850), Celever (867), bb (912), NP (913) LYNCHED
Drac - bb (830)

Not voting: Drac, Mariano, Luis

Majority was reached as of post 913; all votes cast after this point do not count and will not be honored.

FKN8ElW.png

The results of the third Friendship Activity are in! Two players both answered nine questions correctly, so random.org was used to determine the winner. Congratulations to @Zone Q11 for being chosen! You have won the right to speak after death. Where you are permitted to speak depends on your alignment. And remember, you can choose to forfeit this prize at any time to gain access to the graveyard. Here are the answers:

1. Including the current one, how many seasons of the show have there been? - 8
2. Who wrote the episode "Magical Mystery Cure"? - M.A. Larson
3. Which controversial episode received fan backlash for being too highly critical of the brony fandom? - Fame and Misfortune
4. Excluding the epsiode "The Cutie Map," who are the first ponies summoned for a friendship problem by the Cutie Map? - Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash
5. https://i.imgur.com/DkfSOtP.png What is the name of this pony's partner in training to get in the Wonderbolt Academy? - Sky Stinger
6. Rarity owns three clothing stores. Name them. - Carousel Boutique, Canterlot Carousel, Rarity For You
7. "Yeah. Making copies of yourself always sounds like a great idea, but before you know it, you're locked in a room with fifty Pinkie Pies watching paint dry." Who said this, what episode was it said in, and what episode is it referring to? - Pinkie Pie, The Saddle Row Review, Too Many Pinkie Pies
8. Which season had the least number of songs in it, and how many were there in that season? - Season 7, 5 songs
9. What is the name of Applejack's grandfather's voice actor? - William Shatner
10. What is the race of the pony who competed with McIntosh for the affection of Mrs. Cake's part-time apprentice? - Earth pony

5XePW15.png

The flavor is kinda long, but it kinda has to be. I hope you enjoy it.

Twilight blinks out, barely managing to dodge the massive beam of energy that was fired at her. She reappears several feet away, in Tirek's blind spot, and counterattacks with her own magic. Tirek roars as it hits him in the back of the head, halting his attack. He turns around, throwing his hands up to block the attack. Twilight focuses harder, pouring more of her strength into her beam. Something in her mind tells her that she's got him this time. It's now or never. Minuette, perhaps thinking the same thing, charges forward, horn shining with a golden glow. She picks up a few weapons from fallen soldiers and hurls them one by one at Tirek. He grunts as each of them hits home, sticking a few inches into his hide.

"Persistent flies!" Tirek bellows, yanking a spear out and throwing it to the ground. Fluttershy swoops in quickly and quietly, a blur of yellow and pink, and retrieves the discarded weapon. She circles around and makes a beeline for Tirek, ramming the spear's point into him once again. It doesn't go in very far, but Applejack bucks the handle hard, driving the entire blade's length into his body. Tirek roars, collapsing on the ground. Twilight, Fluttershy, and Minuette group up in front of him. "What do you think you're doing?" he growls at the farm pony.

"Atoning for my sins," Applejack declares. "I can't have this on my conscience any longer."

"You really think she's going to forgive you after what you've done? Your lover's got quite the murderous tendencies. She didn't hesitate to kill Mrs. Cake. She's personally killed dozens, if not hundreds, of my soldiers. If you think she's going to forgive you after what you've done..." he groans in pain. "Well, I wish I could be around to hear that conversation."

Twilight looks cautiously to Applejack. "What's he talking about, AJ?"

She doesn't look at Twilight when she answers. "I'll explain everything later. For now, we have a centaur to kill."

"Don't think... don't think this is over, Princess," Tirek says. He knows he doesn't have long now. "You got lucky that my spy had a change of heart. The others... you will never find. They know what to do in the event of my death. The Deadly Alliance... will live on..."

Twilight lights her horn, taking a page out of Minuette's book. She picks up all the weapons from all the dead soldiers in her magic, aims them towards Tirek. "I have had enough of your lies and your attempts to sow the seeds of distrust among me and my friends. Today you receive judgment for all the lives you've snuffed out, both directly and indirectly. Today, your death will give ponies all over Equestria the courage to rise up and stand against--"

"Oh, get on with it already," Tirek grumbles. "Spare me your speeches, Princess. I'm not long for this world, and I'd rather not have my last moments filled with your incessant droning."

Twilight glares, but says nothing. She nods slowly before sending all the weapons on the battlefield into Tirek's bleeding body. He doesn't have time to scream in pain as his body is ravaged by axe and sword and spear. He falls to the ground, finally dead.

The survivors cheer; word of Tirek's fall spreads like wildfire throughout the surviving troops of both factions. Trixie and Sombra beat a hasty retreat so as not to suffer the same fate as their boss, and head out to plan their next method of attack.

The only ponies on the field who aren't celebrating are, of course, Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Minuette. Minuette is glaring hard at Applejack; Applejack and Twilight are looking at each other, the former with tears in her eyes, the latter trying desperately to hold them back.

Applejack takes a tentative step towards Twilight. "Twilight, I--"

She is stopped in her tracks by Minuette; she points her sword right at Applejack's neck. "Stay away from the princess," she spits venomously.

Applejack doesn't dare move; Minuette's blade is grazing her neck. Any sudden movements would be fatal. She gulps, trying not to think about the feeling of her throat flexing against the tip of the sword. "I'm sorry."

"So it's true?" Twilight asks sadly, dreading the answer. "You're a spy for Tirek?"

"I was, yes. But I couldn't handle it, Twilight! You know Granny got sick with that weird disease. Tirek said he had a cure for it and he'd share it with me if I just did a little recon for him. I told him I wouldn't do anything until Granny got well again, and he lived up to his end of the bargain. He gave me the cure, I gave it to Granny, and it worked, Twilight. Fixed her right up. I... I was sold from then on out. I was the one who told Mrs. Cake about the party your parents were killed at. I was the one who told her that you had taken a meeting at the last minute and couldn't go, and that's why you survived. It was my job to stay by your side and report back on everything you did. I knew you'd trust me, even over Minuette. I was the perfect choice. Just a few comforting words about losing our parents, and we figured you'd be hooked."

Twilight is openly crying now, unable to comprehend what she's hearing. "So our relationship was a lie?! Applejack, I trusted you! With everything! You held me as I cried! I... I..."

Applejack tries to move around Minuette's sword to comfort Twilight, but Minuette isn't having any of it, using her sword to block her from approaching Twilight. "No! Twilight, I swear to you, my feelings for you are real! Our relationship might not have started out of anything but a farce, but I've really grown to care about you. I'm ashamed to say that I followed Tirek's orders for this long, even poisoning those pancakes from this morning. I'm so glad you didn't eat 'em, Twilight. I don't think I'd ever be able to forgive myself if you had. The moment you left, I bawled like a little filly at how far I'd fallen. I've deceived a lot of ponies, not the least of which is the mare I l--"

"Don't you dare say it!" Twilight shouted back, lighting her horn. Applejack is surrounded by purple magic, and Applejack's eyes widen in fear. Her breath becomes more shallow as Twilight slowly starts closing Applejack's airway, but stops before she closes it completely, allowing Applejack to breathe.

What's wrong with you? She's a traitor! Kill her!

But I love her.

She sold you out! She tried to kill you this morning! She deserves to die. Kill the traitor!

She doesn't. She releases her magical hold on Applejack, much to Minuette's surprise. Applejack gulps down large breaths of air, equal parts thankful and terrified. Now Applejack understands what Pinkie meant when she said she was scared of Twilight.

"I'm not going to kill you. I'm tired of losing my friends to this ridiculous war," Twilight says tiredly. "Your fate is not for me to decide. You will be taken prisoner, and after the war is over, you will stand trial for your crimes."

Applejack can see the pained look on Twilight's face as she says the words, and it breaks her heart. "I understand," she replies, looking down at Minuette's sword. "I'm ashamed of myself. I don't think that anypony is going to come to my defense, and you'll end up having to execute me anyway."

Twilight sniffles. "I don't want to do that, Applejack."

Applejack takes a deep breath, steeling herself. "I know. You won't have to."

"What? What do you mean?"

She figures it out a moment too late as Applejack closes her eyes, delivering her final words. "I'm sorry, Twilight. For everything. And I love you."

Applejack throws herself forward, impaling herself on Minuette's sword. Minuette drops her hold on the sword immediately and Applejack falls to the ground with the blade lodged in her throat.

"NO!" Twilight screams, yanking the sword out with her magic; blood flows from the wound like a river, and Applejack convulses beneath her. She looks into Twilight's eyes, unable to say anything. "You idiot! MEDIC!" She physically holds Applejack's wound closed with her hooves as she screams for help. She sees Minuette standing nearby and glares at her with hate in her eyes. "Don't just stand there, you idiot! Go get help!"

Minuette glares back at her. "She's dead, Twilight!"

Twilight viciously shakes her head. "No. No, don't you say that, she's going to be fine, okay? Fluttershy, help me carry her, we can get her to--"

"Twilight!" Minuette yells. "She's gone," she says more softly.

Twilight looks down into Applejack's eyes. They stare lifelessly back up at her, their owner long since passed. Fluttershy approaches the two Elements, openly crying. She goes to hug Twilight, but Twilight pushes her off, dropping Applejack and flying back a few feet. "Get away! How do I know you're not a spy?! Or you?!" she points a bloody hoof at Fluttershy and Minuette in turn, breathing frantically.

"Come on, Twilight, you know I'd never betray you," Minuette tries soothing her friend.

"That's what she said, too!" Twilight snarls, pointing at the dead farm pony. "I... I can't trust any of you. Mrs. Cake was right. There are spies everywhere! Everywhere! I have to get out of here. I... I..."

It's too much to bear. With a frustrated scream, she teleports away.

Luispipe8 was lynched. Luispipe8 was:

You are Lord Tirek, and you are aligned with the Deadly Alliance.

You escaped from Tartarus once; escaping it again was only a matter of time. Stealing the magic from the dozens of lesser ponies who dared to stand in your path have given you enough strength to assume this form. Now that you have allies with you, you will surely have your revenge against the worthless pony princess who cheated by absorbing the power of the other princesses. The evil energy offered by joining forces with your allies has been a stifling curtain that has allowed you to keep the princesses of Equestria under your thumb. Despite this, Princess Twilight has declared war, and she's out for your blood. As your two forces clash day after day, you can't help but laugh at the sheer amount of ponies on her side who have secretly sworn allegiance to you. The pathetic child has absolutely no clue. It would break her if she knew the truth.

Passive Ability: Deadly Alliance
Carrot Cake was planning on running his mouth to the EDF, and that is inexcusable. You need to keep better tabs on your minions to ensure no more of them defect. To do this, you have been supplied with a QuickTopic where you and your allies can discuss the game. The link will be sent to you in a separate PM.

Passive Ability: Stolen Strength
You have magic from earth ponies, pegasi, and unicorns flowing through you. As a result, you will be lynched at L+1 until day four.

Active Ability: World's Strongest
Unlocked. The magic of a fallen princess has given you a significant boost in power. Once a game during any night, you may PM me ##OVERPOWER: Player. You will automatically perform the night kill, and you will use your supreme strength to ignore any sort of protection that player has on them. (If another member of the Deadly Alliance uses an ability that forces them to perform the night kill, only the first one submitted will be honored.)

Active Ability: Scout
Your team has a vested interest in the deaths of certain players. As a means to that end, once a night you may PM me ##SCOUT: Player. You will send out a scout to investigate that player, and they will return with that player's role name.

Farewell Ability: Absorb Magic
Farewell, Tirek. It appears that your mission was unsuccessful, but you still have a plan to get the last laugh. At any time after you are lynched, you may PM me ##DRAIN: Player, where Player was somepony on your lynch wagon. You will permanently remove any Passive Abilities they have, and any Active Abilities they try to use during the next night will fail. (This Ability does not affect any QuickTopics that player is a part of.) Additionally, your demise has given the Equestrian Defense Force a huge morale boost. Your teammates will need time to plan a course of attack without you, so they will forfeit the night kill in order to do this.

Win Condition: Deadly Alliance makes up half or more of all living players

Safe claim:

You are Applejack, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

You and your big brother McIntosh spend your days working on your family farm, taking care of Granny Smith and Apple Bloom. Even though you're more involved with the sales aspect of things, promoting the Apple brand and selling your product, that doesn't mean you don't work just as hard (if not harder) than he does, working the field and growing the crop you and all of Ponyville are quite proud of. The cider that you make from them is so popular that ponies literally line up for miles just for a taste. Rainbow Dash can't get enough of the stuff, which suits you just fine, but sometimes you wish she'd pay for it. As the Element of Honesty, you are honest to a fault and couldn't lie to save your life. This doesn't mean you're perfect, however; you've gone to some pretty impressive lengths to avoid telling the truth when it's embarrassing to you. You've been Twilight's rock in this trying time, providing an outlet for her to cry or scream or rant or whatever she needs to do to feel a little better inside. After all, nopony else out of the six of you knows what it's like to lose your parents. The two of you have grown extremely close as a result, and Minuette is starting to get a little jealous of the attention Twilight is giving you.

Passive Ability: Hard Work Pays Off
A lifetime of hard farm work has given you amazing strength and stamina. As a result, you will be lynched at L+1 until day four.

Active Ability: Mistress Mare-velous
As the Power Pony, Mistress Mare-velous, your powers allow you to manipulate your magic lasso. Once a night, you may PM me ##LASSO: Player. If you die tonight, the role PM of that player will be revealed publicly in the next day update. The lasso is magic, so you can be sure that the role PM revealed is true, and not a safe claim.

Farewell Ability: Safety First
Locked. This ability unlocks when you die. (If you are lynched, it will appear unlocked in your flip.)

Win Condition: All threats eliminated

Night 3 ends Wednesday, September 5, at 4 AM CDT (Timer). Day 4 sunrise will last for 12 hours after that.

Last edited:
9q91Nfh.png

Since there was no night kill, the day update is just flavor. Twilight and Minuette have a heart to heart.

Twilight sighs.

She's awake, but still in bed. For how long, only Celestia knows. The sun is out and shining brightly.

I should probably get out of bed.

The spot next to her is empty, for the first time in weeks. She'd shut herself in her room following Applejack's death, refusing to see anyone. Eventually, she'd cried herself to sleep, dreading waking up alone.

It's every bit as terrible as I imagined it would be.

She sighs again, rolling over so as not to look at the big empty spot in her bed.

Maybe I'll just stay here forever.

A knock is heard at the door. Whoever it is doesn't wait for Twilight to answer. "Princess Twilight?"

Twilight grumbles some nonsense in reply, pulling the covers over her head to block out both the sunlight and the intruder.

The pony in question trots up to Twilight's bed, yanking the covers off Her Majesty with a golden glow. "Twilight, need to get up. Everypony is worried about you." She pauses as Twilight magically fights Minuette for control of her blanket. Were she of a mind, she could easily best the unicorn, but in her current mood, she only puts forth a lackluster effort before rolling over again, turning her back to Minuette. "I'm worried about you."

"I'm fine, Minuette," Twilight growls. "Leave me alone."

"No," she replies simply, causing Twilight to turn and scowl at her. "Don't give me that. You haven't eaten anything since dinner two days ago. You need your strength."

"Applejack was my strength," Twilight says softly, not bothering to make eye contact with Minuette. "She was the only one who really knew what I was going through. You know she was the first pony I met when I came to Ponyville? I've always felt a... special closeness with her, even before my parents were killed. I would never have suspected her to be a spy. I trusted her completely... and she betrayed me. Utterly."

Minuette levels a neutral gaze at her princess. "She paid for her crimes."

Twilight takes a moment to keep her tears in check. "Maybe so. But it didn't have to be this way."

"Didn't it?" Minuette counters. She trots to the other side of the bed, forcing Twilight to face her. "Like it or not, she had a point. She did you a favor."

"No," Twilight disagrees, shaking her head as she sits on the bed, folding her forearms beneath her. "No, I don't believe that. I could have pardoned her. I'm supreme authority, remember? She could have lived out her days in a cell. Maybe even rehabilitated. I mean, she was the Element of Honesty. She could have gone on deceiving me, deceiving everyone. But she didn't."

"Open your eyes, Twilight!" Minuette is sure she's treading on thin ice, but it's something that needs to be said. "She lied to you, plain and simple. Did you miss the part where she said she was the one who conspired with Mrs. Cake to murder you and your parents? Yeah, don't forget that it was luck that you didn't suffer the same fate they did. How about the part where she tried murdering you again just hours before she died?!"

She pauses here, gauging Twilight's reaction, which right now is a mix of indignation and sadness. She goes on. "She might have embodied the Element of Honest before, but not now." She scoffs. "Probably didn't even love you."

"She did. I know she did," Twilight says without a shred of doubt. "You can't just fake that. She might not have planned on falling for me, but it happened. I believe her, at least on that count."

"I see." A pause. Minuette rocks nervously in place. She doesn't want to ask what she's going to ask, but she won't be able to fight with all her strength without knowing the answer. She takes a deep breath, and asks before she can change her mind. "Do you trust me, Twilight?"

Twilight is taken back by the blunt question. She sees the serious look on Minuette's face and decides that she deserves a serious answer. "I want to trust all my friends. It's just... Applejack was a spy. The Element of Honesty, a spy. If she could be turned..."

"Anypony can," Minuette finishes, nodding. It wasn't the answer she was hoping for, but it was better than a flat out rejection. "I think the fact that I haven't killed you yet should count for something, though."

Twilight scrunches her face in confusion. "What?"

"I mean, you sleep like a rock, Twilight. Wouldn't have been too hard to get you, what with everypony gone and everything."

"What?!" Twilight leaps from her bed. "Where did they go?!"

"To battle. They left about an hour ago. Rarity thought you might need some time to get your head straight after what happened yesterday, so she and McIntosh lead everypony out. I offered to stay and keep an eye on you, of course."

Twilight instinctively starts to panic at being left behind, but instead shrugs. Both Rarity and McIntosh are capable ponies. Twilight would get there when she got there, and that was that. "Do you really think we can win this war?"

Minuette isn't expecting this question, but she answers honestly anyway. "Yes. I think you can do anything you set your mind to, Twilight. And I'll fight with all my strength to help you stop the Deadly Alliance and rebuild Equestria. I'll stand by you forever."

"Thanks. That means a lot," Twilight says, giving Minuette a brief nuzzle but nevertheless sending shivers down her spine. "And I do trust you, Minuette. Just because Applejack betrayed me doesn't mean everypony will. It may be naive of me, but I'm going to continue putting faith in you and the rest of my friends. As long as we have the magic of friendship, there's no way we can lose. Tirek is gone forever, thanks to you and everypony else who has put their lives on the line for me. Trixie and King Sombra don't stand a chance now!"

Twilight grins a conqueror's grin and, with newfound confidence, heads out with Minuette to join the others in battle.

Day 4 ends Sunday, September 9, at 4 PM CST (Timer), or whenever someone is lynched. There are 9 players in the game, so it is 5 to lynch.

Camoclone is at L-3.

87QVzl0.png

The Iron Pony competition has just concluded! This year's competition saw five ponies face off against each other in five feats of skill and strength. You all missed the competition thanks to your fighting, but fortunately, you can ask other townsponies how the competitors did. In this final Friendship Activity, your job is to determine which pony won which event, and which pony came in last in which event. The first player to correctly identify the pony and their placements will have the following added to their role PM:

Active Ability: Gladiator
Once a game within the first half of any day, you may post in thread ##CHALLENGE: Player. All votes will be reset, and votes will now only be able to be cast for you and Player for the rest of the day.

Everyone who is permitted to participate in Friendship Activities can play. You are not allowed to discuss this in thread or in any other QuickTopics until the activity concludes. This activity will be live for the rest of the game or until someone finishes it, whichever comes first. Good luck!

Competitors: Blossomforth, Davenport, Thunderlane, Joe, Lyra Heartstrings
Events: Barrel Weave, Hay Bale Toss, Long Jump, Hoof Wrestling, Lasso Contest

Clues:

1. Joe won Hoof Wrestling. He almost won a second event, but Blossomforth beat him to claim victory. She did far better in that event than she did in this one.
2. The earth pony surprised everyone by winning the event that the pegasi were the odds-on favorites to win. Not surprisingly, the biggest pony did the worst.
3. One of the unicorns defeated Thunderlane to take home the gold in the Hay Bale Toss.
4. Using your wings is banned in the Long Jump, but that didn't stop the champion from easily defeating Davenport in the finals.
5. The event Lyra did the best in is the event Davenport did the worst in.
6. The Wonderbolts member has sworn off ropes forever after choking hard in this event.
7. Nopony came in first place in more than one event. Likewise, nopony came in last place in more than one event.

Scum decided it would be a good idea to remove my protection. So that they have no incentive to kill me to get rid of my potential to do this, I'm going to make tomorrow a double day. That way, you scum have no reason to ever kill me and we can live in peace. <3
Town, that lack of kill gets us an extra mislynch, so it should be easy enough. Just lynch Camo-BB-Jabber-Drac and the game should be won. Like lol we can tinfoil Keeper but I'm pretty sure he's a townie.
Thanks to whoever lowered the votes to lynch Camo; I'll move it to L-2:
##VOTE: Camoclone

Figures.

Passive Ability: Emissary of the Crystal EmpireAs a sovereign nation, it is important for the Crystal Empire to maintain good relations with Equestria. Therefore, on night zero, you will automatically send out an emissary as a show of good will. At the end of the night, they will report back with the name of a randomly chosen player who is aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force. (You will not be told their role name.)
You did not even wait long enough...
Zone misquoted his safeclaim / edited it wrong.

For the record here’s Zone’s progression today.
-Is super confused early
-Votes NP because he realizes he’s not pro-Town
-NP tells him that NP isn’t a threat
-Zone unvotes
-Zone flips out
Zone's only interest is to please.

##VOTE: ZONE Q11

As for NP, he's playing with self preservation in mind. I was on his case yesterday and he obviously didn't like that.
If I handed the win to your scumbuddy Camo after what he's done to me this game, my moral standards will have completely eroded.
Posts like this are completely AtE charged and prove this. "His moral standards will have completely eroded".

I'm sorry if you're a townie and real but you bullying me to try to make me feel bad about myself and blackmailing me to get my role feels very underhanded and I can't respect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back